• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9833 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:32 GMT
#2264
On October 02 2013 10:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
one example I have ( gonna try and help our cops out here)

1 of the cops uses precision shot.

the other walkie talkies the person shot at. If they are town you add another person to your town circle, if they are scum...well they are dead.

I can post more if anyone thinks this isn't retarded.
(Except unless you're a cop you don't know whether those abilities are split between the two or both on one)


its some more speculation ammo you can use against me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:36 GMT
#2267
I never do that, too bad
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 01:41 GMT
#2273
On October 02 2013 10:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
I never do that, too bad

then I will never be lynched and you will sit back and watch me win in end game. Town won't lynch me without your input.


My true power lies in endgame, you can't hide there. My reads might even be different by then. We'll see. I'm not going anywhere as you can see...no sane scumteam would shoot me and the vig mechanics in this game permit me to stay alive. Only way I die is if I get bussed or motorcycled or something.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 16:16 GMT
#2341
I actually revised the plan, so that they are talking about the old plan is a lot stranger
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 16:18 GMT
#2343
Since firmtofu will be a point of interest tonight, I thought it would be better to attempt the precision shot/walkie talkie combo on a random player (not random but you get what i mean) if that is even possible
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 16:23 GMT
#2347
On October 03 2013 01:21 Koshi wrote:
Just so I understand this plan. If the cops would walkie talkie you, would you have anything interesting to say in PMs or are you just going to be the guy that tells the entire thread what the gathered information is?


You don't tell the thread shit unless they are lynch some one in the town circle. The point of it is for the cops to gain a running tally on all town members they find. They can then pass on other town members to the next walkie talkie target and the previous members will know to follow the cops lead until you basically have another "scumteam" with even more members. that are actually town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 16:24 GMT
#2348
On October 03 2013 01:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 01:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
Since firmtofu will be a point of interest tonight, I thought it would be better to attempt the precision shot/walkie talkie combo on a random player (not random but you get what i mean) if that is even possible

How would that make it any different at all?
If FT is scum and gets protected then it's the same problem, and then you're masoned with scum which could go either way, and doesn't necessarily prove anything.


That would mean the scum team would have to waste KP points on correctly guessing who you are going to try and recruit, which isn't very reliable.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 16:26 GMT
#2350
On October 03 2013 01:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 01:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 03 2013 01:21 Koshi wrote:
Just so I understand this plan. If the cops would walkie talkie you, would you have anything interesting to say in PMs or are you just going to be the guy that tells the entire thread what the gathered information is?


You don't tell the thread shit unless they are lynch some one in the town circle. The point of it is for the cops to gain a running tally on all town members they find. They can then pass on other town members to the next walkie talkie target and the previous members will know to follow the cops lead until you basically have another "scumteam" with even more members. that are actually town.

Isn't it easier to just tell the thread the gathered information on D3 and then just bus that cop on N4 and onwards?


No because then the scumteam knows the town circle o_O scum are in this thread too. has to be done strictly in the QT and PMs
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 16:29 GMT
#2352
On October 03 2013 01:26 austinmcc wrote:
Which maybe works except maybe those abilities are on the same cop so we can't know what they're going to do. It's two dudes with a list of powers and a mason chat and 120 hours by now. If they can't figure out what good things are for them to be doing, then....

Plus gang members have the pay phone dealy, so there's no guarantee that when someone masons you, they're automatically da popo. Gotta actually figure out whether you trust em.

All that aside, VA isn't super mega scummy for suggesting that. Again, I'm more worried about the followup, people who read the comment but didn't think things through (or did and realized that it's not as airtight as originally thought)

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Someone mentioned cops shooting FT tonight and asking FT not to use his vest. I think that would be a pretty solid plan.
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 23:17 Koshi wrote:
On October 02 2013 23:03 Palmar wrote:
Someone mentioned cops shooting FT tonight and asking FT not to use his vest. I think that would be a pretty solid plan.

Smart plan.

FT if you read this. Can you confirm not using vest?

+ Show Spoiler +
I am not a cop but doing their work. kk?




That is in the essence the point of the plan though. WIFOM scum into wasting valuable KP on shit like payphones and stuff, which is way less useful to scum then it is to town lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 17:52 GMT
#2387
don't check me guys

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 20:47 GMT
#2420
That's a nice flip, I've played scum with SnB before. Palmar nor chairman ray are on his scum team. time to look for his partners.

There's a strong chance firmtofu is an ally of SnB but not sure yet.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 20:52 GMT
#2422
also I assume hiro was shot by a scumteam that thought he was on the other scumteam...time to look at who thought he was scummy.

I assume we lost the cocaine covered prius/motorcycle/lethal force abilities since they seem to make more sense for a loose cannon cop
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#2423
also we are missing 1 KP collectively, so one party used 1 KP towards something that was not a night kill.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 21:41 GMT
#2430
On October 03 2013 06:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and
##Vote: FirmTofu
Because this fucking guy needs to die already.

Oh other thoughts I had regarding NK---was there some busdriving or something going on? I can't understand why any scumteam would kill Grack or honestly even SnB. Maybe scumteams just decided to play it safe and shoot wherever they assumed there'd be no protection and not care whether they hit scum or town.

Yeah probably not busdriving. Imo scum probably find it more important to eliminate those that aren't themselves first before worrying about stronger townies. With one cop down they may start shooting at stronger targets tomorrow night.


I was assuming the KP went to giving a scum member night protection, but not entirely sure. Would just point to tofu being scum anymore. The fact that he didn't die is very troubling.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 21:55 GMT
#2436
On October 03 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Is 1 KP really missing? 4 deaths in two nights. 2 x 2 = 4. Hiro obviously wasnt a cop shot. Maybe SnB was, however. Idk how we're missing one KP for sure.


drive by yesterday. actually we are potentially missing 2 KP? does each cop have a KP?

so it should be a total of 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 or 2+1+1 KP today. There were 3 kills so there is either 1 or 2 KP missing.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 21:56 GMT
#2438
and by cop KP I mean using their item bullshit or whatever, so we are missing 1 or 2 "actions" i should say
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 22:06 GMT
#2440
anyways vote for firmtofu, SnB's flip says a lot about him

##vote: Firmtofu
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 22:27 GMT
#2444
On October 03 2013 07:21 austinmcc wrote:
Yesterday
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum

Today "SnB defended FT so he scum"

Me no likey.


vacuum, this is your first bad post
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 22:29 GMT
#2445
On October 03 2013 07:10 Pandain wrote:
What about me Vayne. FT relies on meta and widow arguments but I'm objectively scummy


I can't say why my read has changed on you unfortunately. have to wait.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 02 2013 23:01 GMT
#2455
not like its an accomplishment to get anyone mislynched at this point, there's almost as much scum as town
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 592
SteadfastSC452
TaKeTV 336
Rex158
IndyStarCraft 102
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 452
Rex 158
ProTech128
IndyStarCraft 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Sexy 34
Mind 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Bale 23
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 20
Trap 16
Rock 14
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6274
qojqva526
Counter-Strike
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1473
Khaldor1093
Lowko482
Other Games
singsing2215
olofmeister1750
hiko1379
Beastyqt638
B2W.Neo420
Livibee197
Hui .179
XaKoH 153
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS106
djWHEAT86
Mew2King72
KnowMe64
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2935
Other Games
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 40m
Online Event
20h 40m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.