• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7979 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:41 GMT
#1305
I am quite happy I won versus this rng thing. And I truly am town. So double victory.
Couldnt have done.it without you guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:42 GMT
#1307
On September 29 2013 04:41 Chairman Ray wrote:
Do we wanna talk about why the transition onto Yamato has been so smooth? Like I mean when we were all on Koshi, there was heavy resistance. After switching onto Yamato, I haven't seen much effort to get back onto Koshi. I'm kinda worried here.

Stay a bro. Bro code bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:59 GMT
#1318
Yay love you lads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 20:07 GMT
#1334
No baby seals?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 20:22 GMT
#1343
Meh. Better than me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 21:18 GMT
#1367
Thank you for letting us know that bh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 21:21 GMT
#1368
I would make a doc and vig list but meh.

Does any1 know if we get noticed if shot with vest. Or can some1 ask host. Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 21:24 GMT
#1369
Would be so gay if I get shot n1 lol.
Not the joyful kind of gay btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 21:27 GMT
#1371
I also promise to make a list with all my real reads tomorrow. As a thank you. With quotes and shit. Dnu if Grack is really that scummy tbh. Like lets say 24 hours in day 2. So cops dont shoot me as well. Think I will vest. But cant take 3 shots.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 21:28 GMT
#1372
On September 29 2013 06:24 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 06:21 Koshi wrote:
I would make a doc and vig list but meh.

Does any1 know if we get noticed if shot with vest. Or can some1 ask host. Thx.


11 Civilians - all Civilians have a single one-use bulletproof vest which will protect them from 1 KP that night. If they are shot at and survive, they will be notified.

Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 21:30 GMT
#1373
I also declare rayn as my bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 22:00 GMT
#1379
I might. I might.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 22:17 GMT
#1382
On September 29 2013 07:06 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you guys make of our good friend Mr. Pandain. The guy who likes analyzing and has a limited amount of time on his hands and chose to spend all of it studying Yamato's meta, when he could have just said that Yamato was scum because he did nothing but flip out over people wanting to random lynch rather than analyze posts and then voted for a policy lynch instead of scumhunting himself.

Pandain voted yamato I think. And tbh the case he made was ok. He didnt do anything else though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 22:30 GMT
#1384
Ahh I just reread Grack post.
Yeah energy kinda wasted by overdoing. But maybe he really thought he had scum.

But hasnt done shit all during day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 07:16 GMT
#1415
Is there much too talk aboout? Lets remember I am totes town.
I dont have strong reads yet but it's ok.
I m planning on spitelynching/voting a lot.
But I will be active. Totes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 07:17 GMT
#1416
Also my analysis is still a thing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 08:02 GMT
#1417
Also, I promised not to vote Oats/SnB/rayn this game so I will have to keep that promise.

<Disclaimer> I will not vote myself ever. I also don't no-vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 08:40 GMT
#1419
On September 29 2013 17:32 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 08:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to hear hiro thoughts on who scum. I think replacements should be highly scrutinized if they don't catch up and post thoughts before nights end.

Dont worry VE, you'll hear all about who I think is scum come morning. pinkie swear ^__^

Quick Question, why did you keep your vote on Koshi? where you all RNG yolo! or, you thought Kushi was scum despite going back and forth about it all day?

Do you think the RNG discussion helped town?

Pinkie swear is my thing.
Also why not before the night?
Also who are you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 08:59 GMT
#1421
The most important question was Who are you. Why are you dodging this question.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 29 2013 09:01 GMT
#1422
You are like FT but on my side.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1291
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 17m
Replay Cast
19h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.