• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 10:33 GMT
#1084
That I am angry because I am getting lynched by rng thus I am mafia? P
Or because there are 3 people trying to.save me so CR found my scumbuddies?

I have to say something about.that?
Sure:
Adhom
Adhom
Adhom
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 10:35 GMT
#1086
Hopefully CR has nothing more to say today and even the rng guys will feel bad lynching me. Shit wont happen. I am just watching thisntrainwreck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:10 GMT
#1103
Ok it is.me or yamato. I.wouldnt do this 8 hours beofre lynch but time is limited. Can people please stop this joke.and move to yamato? I do not think anybody else is going tk happen.

##unvote
##Vote: yamato77
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:15 GMT
#1104
I cannot believe FT with 2 scumreads is on my ass
CR where is your.love? I need your love now.
Grack move your ass off me if you are town.
WoS you the same. This isnt funny anymore. I will hate you the most for this lynch.
Palmar be sensible plz.

The rest of you are fuckers and no longer my bros.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:25 GMT
#1111
On September 28 2013 22:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 22:15 Koshi wrote:
I cannot believe FT with 2 scumreads is on my ass
CR where is your.love? I need your love now.
Grack move your ass off me if you are town.
WoS you the same. This isnt funny anymore. I will hate you the most for this lynch.
Palmar be sensible plz.

The rest of you are fuckers and no longer my bros.


You need to write many big posts.

When there are people with the same scumreads as myself voting on me I am not going to do shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:32 GMT
#1113
On September 28 2013 22:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 22:15 Koshi wrote:
I cannot believe FT with 2 scumreads is on my ass
CR where is your.love? I need your love now.
Grack move your ass off me if you are town.
WoS you the same. This isnt funny anymore. I will hate you the most for this lynch.
Palmar be sensible plz.

The rest of you are fuckers and no longer my bros.

I am your bro dude. :/

I meant the rest of the people on me.

You me totes bros
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:37 GMT
#1116
You are a the Joker. I am Batman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:44 GMT
#1119
On September 28 2013 22:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 22:37 Koshi wrote:
You are a the Joker. I am Batman.

Good cop bad cop, remember. Bros.

Who am I?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:51 GMT
#1125
On September 28 2013 22:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 22:44 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 22:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 28 2013 22:37 Koshi wrote:
You are a the Joker. I am Batman.

Good cop bad cop, remember. Bros.

Who am I?

Good cop.

Can you bust some kneecaps then? I have bandages with Hello Kitty for after.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 13:53 GMT
#1127
On September 28 2013 22:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 16:12 Grackaroni wrote:
What's the ruling on how much time we have to wait until we can vote RoL for being a lurking scum? Is it soon?


Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 16:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 16:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 16:12 Grackaroni wrote:
What's the ruling on how much time we have to wait until we can vote RoL for being a lurking scum? Is it soon?

Why RoL and not one of the Otho as-yet-to-post players?

Because he's RoL. I feel his scumminess in my bones.

I will start writing something up. I'm pretty lazy. In the mean time,

@Koshi: Read on VayneAuthority

Who cares about VA? He rolled neanderthaler and even that species has enough brains to keep out of this thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 14:06 GMT
#1129
Well he is not trying to prevent anyone doing anything. And he isnt trying to divert attentio. To useless shit. So yeah. He is one of the towniest people actually.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 14:27 GMT
#1130
By doing almost nothing. That says enough about you people.
Also he is voting his scumbuddy from last game. No1 pays any attention to that though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 15:02 GMT
#1136
I hope you are.scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 15:03 GMT
#1137
There are some good things in it like not asking rayn why you are.town. I shoulsld improve that. Rest is garbage.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 16:31 GMT
#1142
Is this really happening?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 16:57 GMT
#1145
On September 29 2013 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 01:31 Koshi wrote:
Is this really happening?

Tell me about your BH read. Has it changed from last night? Is there more to it than the fact that it could be a good strategy for scum. Would your read on him honestly be the same if I had been RNG'd instead of you?

Maybe I wouldnt have cared too much about it then and didnt think about it further. But you see why it is a good strategy for scum right? 16/19 not in his team. You get spared and you might still be under fire tomorrow. He might have hit a really good player or something.

BH didnt do anything to prevent this lynch today. It's BH so I would keep him as town but I can't stand this bullshit.

WoS would be the first one I spiteshoot if I had a gun.

Both those ******* sure made.smart posts as scum. Not bad to lynch. WoS needs to die over BH though.

Yamato first today.

Plz.Grack if you are.town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:16 GMT
#1281
Ok 0% battery avoided.
I dont know exactly how the votes are atm. But it will he between me and yamato for sure.
Please switch yamato peepz that are on palmar. Yamoto is very likely scum now. Hasnt done shit, which is his meta scum, and I am grateful.

SnB gets totes town read. Was a bit of a silly list and maybe gathering towncred. But SnB wont get my vote this game ever. Pinkie promise. Same for Oats and rayn. Wont break.
BH is just meh, his posting is not antitown except for the random lynch crap that actually is a good thing for if he is scum. Scum BH loves big plays I heard from GS and 16/19 odds got him good results as scum. But not lynchable atm.
WoS is not voting me so I like him atm. Rayn will watch his every move anyway.
Grack is scum. Look.at his posts. He votes me unvotes me says I scum and yamato is scum etc etc....
Palmar, Pandain... if you want.reads ask me I dont know atm without filter dive. Iwould say palmar looks worse but this pure guess.
VE is dnu. I think he is town that is fucking around with the rng lynch.
ShiaoPi can burn in liquid fire. Fucking piece of useless town but probably just scum. Obnoxious ******.
Forgot about the other kids. Ask me reads.

I hope Zealos isnt too mad when he gets replced for JarJar lol.
Well unless I get lynched...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:21 GMT
#1284
Another reason why this random lynch is supergood for scum. 3/19 own team, 2/19 hits a cop. Look at is. Its perfect play for.scum. I am certain one of the fucking random lynch people before the thing was a thing knew this and promoted it. Please let me know endgame if you remember this questikn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:24 GMT
#1288
Ok CR is total bro as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 19:31 GMT
#1295
Look if you want to get something out VA you plynch him day 2 and then decide what he does xuring the day. Yamato really not the worst lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft521
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft521
WinterStarcraft408
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1137
White-Ra 196
Hyuk 59
Noble 57
Bale 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4508
Counter-Strike
taco 637
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox707
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g9972
Coldzera 855
C9.Mang0311
JimRising 103
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21467
League of Legends
• Lourlo388
• Stunt129
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 25m
Online Event
8h 25m
FEL
13h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.