• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8086 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 02:14 GMT
#1002
Let's see some scum teams Palmar, if they are better than mine I will award you 10 Grack points.
+20 if one of the teams includes yourself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 02:35 GMT
#1006
On September 28 2013 11:32 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why am I on none of these scumteams? I feel so left out!

Fun fact: if i were the sole member left of my team, i would be forced to bus myself. In other news, home in 1hr to do things in thread.

Fiiiiiiine. New scum team
RoL JJD Chairman Ray, Honorary member Mr. Cheesecake
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 13:51 GMT
#1124
On September 27 2013 16:12 Grackaroni wrote:
What's the ruling on how much time we have to wait until we can vote RoL for being a lurking scum? Is it soon?


On September 27 2013 16:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 16:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 16:12 Grackaroni wrote:
What's the ruling on how much time we have to wait until we can vote RoL for being a lurking scum? Is it soon?

Why RoL and not one of the Otho as-yet-to-post players?

Because he's RoL. I feel his scumminess in my bones.

I will start writing something up. I'm pretty lazy. In the mean time,

@Koshi: Read on VayneAuthority
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 14:47 GMT
#1131
On September 28 2013 23:27 Koshi wrote:
By doing almost nothing. That says enough about you people.
Also he is voting his scumbuddy from last game. No1 pays any attention to that though.

which says what exactly? I'm working on my post right now won't be too much longer.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 14:53 GMT
#1133
On September 27 2013 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:29 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sounds like a case of scummy-not-remembering-what-bullshit-I-spewed to me.

##Vote: Yamato

You want a real game? Let's play a real game.

VE, I'll explain this to you in simple steps.

Him claiming scum does not make him scum, and is not a good reason to vote for him.

What he's done since is another matter.

Him claiming scum doesn't make him tow, either. The tell is not absolute.

And what is it in your mind that makes you believe pushing random lynches is a scum trait? Prior experience?

It's more the part that you are not trying to find scum and are just bantering away like a mofo. I made that mistake in GoT. Townies try to find scum. Not do what you are doing.

Here is the original reasoning why you think I am scum. It's weak reasoning in the first place, I play this game for my enjoyment. Maybe you would be more focused on catching scum in the first 2 hours in the game after just playing scum but the way I think of it is I'm finally free to do whatever the fuck I want without letting any teammates down. -very WIFOMy, not a good reason for a scum read.


On September 27 2013 06:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like everyone voting Grack to explain in simple terms why they are so sure that what Grack is doing is NOT trying to find scum. I can wait. I've got aaaaaallll day.

I asked him a question. He answered with #yolo-iamdoingnothingjustaskingquestionsyay

My question was if people were voting me because they thought I was scum or anti-town. You asked what my conclusions would be based off that I said I just wanted to know.
Why wouldn't I be curious about that. If RoL came in and said ##Vote: Koshi you would be curious if it was because he thought you were scum or because he was random lynching. -not a good reason for a scum read

On September 27 2013 07:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:14 Grackaroni wrote:
lol you guys are so cute, that part was me trolling. I realize that nobody is going to follow a random lynch of a target deliberately chosen by me because that's not random.


Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:37 yamato77 wrote:
we ARE NOT RANDOM LYNCHING

suggesting it does nothing

seriously stfu and find scum

don't fight the random lynch. Ease into it and we'll all be happier!


On September 27 2013 07:38 Koshi wrote:
Ok so with the most analytical masterminds in the game we are going to random lynch?
Hilarious.

Lots of analysis comes from random lynches. The lynch doesn't just fall into place when somebody is RNG'd what happens when a person is randomly selected. how will people react. will people flip-flop or will they go through with their vote. Could lead to one of the most informative days 1s ever.


Ok. So not trolling then. Can't even keep story straight 2 hours in the game.

##vote Grackaroni


On September 27 2013 08:08 Koshi wrote:
So defensive.

At this point I think that you are just trying to force a case against me for early town cred.


On September 27 2013 21:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 21:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually Palmar are you down with a random lynch this game? I kind of want to random lynch.


He brought the idea up first, koshi. even suggesting random lynching is easily bringing attention to himself

But he includes somebody else. His first posts also look way too hard as the start in Golden Sun. Why would you even do that as town? Wouldn't it be smart to avoid confusing like that? As town you think about it and decide against it because it is silly. As scum you are probably thinking about WIFOM and shit and never consider it is bad for town.

I needed Palmar's support in the first place because I thought he was the only one who would do the work to set one up because he had a website set up for a random lynch in a previous game. You really don't think these are things I might do as town?


On September 28 2013 00:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:07 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:24 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar you don't think it's possible FT thought too much discussion was focused on me and wanted to progress the thread?


Why would he want to do that if he thinks you're "probably scum".

That makes absolutely no sense.

FT has been mislynched day 1 in his 2 last town games. That reason alone makes me skeptical.


I wouldn't know, never played with the guy. Maybe he's just bad. Doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when he does stupid or strange things.

But that should still be a factor for you when making your reads


No it shouldn't. I'm not trying to kill him yet.

When I'm trying to kill someone the whole thread knows.


@Koshi: I still don't agree with your reasoning for FT. I don't think he's town for making a splash I just don't think there's good reasoning for him being a good day1 lynch.


How is this not the exact same thing. And what do you mean with "still don't agree". Did we disagree about FT before?
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 20:51 Koshi wrote:
Maybe to put pressure on SP? I don't find it scummy tbh. With limited time he could have voted Grack and then make a case on SP. Or just 1up grack and then make case + vote to give his case more value.

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.



I think this question is completely useless and just trying to make me look bad.


On September 28 2013 01:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi's thought process is much more free-flowing in Golden Sun, he accuses S&B at the very start but then he moves on and comments on everyone else in the game. Here his posting is more held-back. He forced a scum read on me early game and is just sticking to it not commenting as much on other people. He is asking me these useless questions. He is better than this when he is town. Koshi is scum.


Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:31 Grackaroni wrote:
##Vote: Koshi

You are hilarious & scum.

I don't get the feeling you are actually trying to analyze me because you have no solid reasoning to think I am scum in the first place.


On September 28 2013 07:25 Koshi wrote:
And then there this grack kid. So very likely scum. Scumbuddies all over me.
The kid has done nothing except call me scum for not posting enough. Rofl. WoS gives townread on me and Grack doesnt even care why. I give exact same analysis on FT and Grack didnt notice this from his only scumread.

Ah well. This rng shit is so bad. But w.e.

I did notice your opinion on FT was similar, not sure why it matters in the first place.
If I wanted to I easily could have said that the reason I didn't ask WoS about his read was because VE had already asked him about it. The truth is I just didn't feel like trying to convince him nor did I think he had good reasoning for thinking you were town so I didn't bother.


On September 27 2013 22:33 Koshi wrote:
rayn, your opinion on Grack?



On September 27 2013 22:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 22:33 Koshi wrote:
rayn, your opinion on Grack?

I dunno yet, leaning town.

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 22:36 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 22:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar are you planning on lynching mafia D1 even if you are scum?


I haven't decided yet.

Interesting, should we lynch you?

This is you doing the exact same thing but worse, you ask Rayn for his opinion and then when he gives an opinion you didn't agree with you don't ask him why to try to improve your read or try to convince him I'm scum you just move on to talking about other things. You are basically just saying, well I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for some Grack votes, which I don't think is very town-like.

In short I think you are better than this when you are town so I believe that your scumread is forced. In GS you thought S&B was scummy at the start of the game and then you moved on to talking about other things. Your thought process was much more free-flowing; You actively commented on almost every single player in the game while here I'm basically only aware of what you think of me. I have no idea what your BH read is based off besides him rolling you, I don't think you'd even have that scum read if he rolled me. You did post more frequently in GS as well which is another factor.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 15:01 GMT
#1135
On September 29 2013 00:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt read that wall of text Grack, so WHY SHOULD I?

It's more for Koshi then for you so feel free not to.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 15:06 GMT
#1139
On September 29 2013 00:03 Koshi wrote:
There are some good things in it like not asking rayn why you are.town. I shoulsld improve that. Rest is garbage.

If I asked you to write a case on me it would be all garbage.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 15:08 GMT
#1140
On September 29 2013 00:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 00:01 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 29 2013 00:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt read that wall of text Grack, so WHY SHOULD I?

It's more for Koshi then for you so feel free not to.

There's nothing in there that Koshi can even really speak to - and why is it mostly for Koshi are you trying to CONVINCE him that he's scum? What if he's not? What's the point?

He was raging that I was trolling and didn't think he was scum so I showed him why I think he is scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 16:44 GMT
#1144
On September 29 2013 01:31 Koshi wrote:
Is this really happening?

Tell me about your BH read. Has it changed from last night? Is there more to it than the fact that it could be a good strategy for scum. Would your read on him honestly be the same if I had been RNG'd instead of you?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 17:12 GMT
#1158
I'm pretty weak too, but Koshi really hasn't given any solid reasoning for anyone being scum this game.

I'm struggling to resist the urge to kill RoL right now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 17:46 GMT
#1208
##Unvote Koshi
##Vote: Palmar
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 17:50 GMT
#1221
On September 29 2013 02:48 Blazinghand wrote:
ok rayne im done with you. time to bury you.

If I am scum I would shoot rayh 100 percent tonight. I always shoot loud players who oppose me.

I know I am town therefore there is at least one scum team that doesn't have rayne on it. I'm talking to you guys. please shoot rayne tonight. he's annoying me and im tired of reading his posts. it will make me look bad when he gets nked potentially netting you guys a mislynch. consider it!

Was there a possibility of Rayn being on both scum teams without you knowing you are town? what is up with you right now... making no sense.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 18:04 GMT
#1240
Koshi is still a solid lynch. Him being angry doesn't make him town, he would naturally be angry if he was scum as well. He wasn't going to be lynched before he was RNG'd. Getting votes because of it would piss anyone off regardless of alignment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 18:10 GMT
#1249
On September 29 2013 03:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Grack, I've explained other reasons as to why I believe Koshi is town. I forget, have you addressed those?
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 10:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 10:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Everything is fine. I'm about 75% on Koshi being scum...that's down from like 80% earlier.

The thing that gets me is that he's like, actually super afraid to die. Everyone wants to live, but townies are less afraid to die in general in my experience. All the expletives make me think he's just trying to be manipulative. :/

Maybe not. I don't know. But he's the lynch guy, and my body is ready.

I dunno man, especially after recent games I'd be pretty mad fucking pissed at first if I were the one chosen by RNG lynch. I'd like to think I'd eventually accept my fate though but I suppose that's sort of hard to predict when it's not actually happening to you. Do you really think YOU would go down without a fight?

Honestly, simply the fact that Koshi provided reads immediately upon realizing he's probably dead is pretty fucking townie. I made this case when the blubbdavid D1 lynch was going in GS and I was right. Heuristic becomes better the closer it is to actual lynch but I've had a townread on Koshi from pretty damn near the start so yeah.


But they weren't really useful reads and he's normally a very try-hard townie. Yamato and Koshi are probably not on the same team and people already gave reasoning for Yamato being scum so he can throw that in.
He said BH was scum because the RNG is pro-scum which I disagree with.
He said I'm scum for obvious reasons. (Because I did things besides full out analyze in the first 2 hours and because I accused him)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 18:17 GMT
#1253
Palmar's re-entrance into the thread is actually kind of suspicious. He wants us to move our votes in the last 2 hours on to three new wagons without giving any reasoning or telling us why we shouldn't vote for Koshi/Yamato.

If he really wanted to push through a new lynch he would take one guy and push him. He really doesn't give a shit who we lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 19:04 GMT
#1278
Yup Yamato has the most votes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 19:21 GMT
#1285
Lol alright ill vote Yamato
##Unvote: Palmar
##Vote: Yamato
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 19:23 GMT
#1286
On September 29 2013 04:21 Koshi wrote:
Another reason why this random lynch is supergood for scum. 3/19 own team, 2/19 hits a cop. Look at is. Its perfect play for.scum. I am certain one of the fucking random lynch people before the thing was a thing knew this and promoted it. Please let me know endgame if you remember this questikn.

As if regular lynch doesn't have a chance of hitting cop.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 19:29 GMT
#1292
On September 29 2013 04:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 04:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
We gonna lynch Yamato instead. You act like you no like.

I'd like a VA lynch or even FT better but I'm not going to push my own scumreads this late in the day.
The only reason I'm not yoloswag on board from the start is because I don't have as concrete a scumread on yamato as some people do. It's made worse by the fact that he's not exactly here to defend himself (though of course I admit that a scum yamato who doesn't give a shit would fit this pretty well).

I agree with everything WoS just said about Yamato. Down for a Vayne lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 19:33 GMT
#1296
On September 29 2013 04:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 04:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 29 2013 04:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 29 2013 04:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
We gonna lynch Yamato instead. You act like you no like.

I'd like a VA lynch or even FT better but I'm not going to push my own scumreads this late in the day.
The only reason I'm not yoloswag on board from the start is because I don't have as concrete a scumread on yamato as some people do. It's made worse by the fact that he's not exactly here to defend himself (though of course I admit that a scum yamato who doesn't give a shit would fit this pretty well).

I agree with everything WoS just said about Yamato. Down for a Vayne lynch.

Um....what do you agree with exactly?

Could be a good lynch but kind of iffy on him because he actually came back and started doing some things after his policy lynch vote.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech147
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 23
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt413
XBOCT259
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0171
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 56m
Online Event
15h 56m
FEL
20h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.