• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:21
CEST 11:21
KST 18:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9607 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 01:54 GMT
#1843
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 02:16 GMT
#1858
On the same token, that is why you should know I am not scum, we both know I would have killed any obvious cops

or maybe I will tomorrow, guess we'll see
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 05:13 GMT
#1893
so who was the other person you thought was scum? You start off your paragraph with "I think another person" with there is no previous scumread that you gave.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 05:26 GMT
#1895
alright now I get to tear you to shreds. Let me show you why you're making a grave error here.

1. You say FT looks town because he is going after "good players that aren't considered to be scummy by the majority." I have been doing the same thing by going after grackaroni, palmar, and pandain yet I am somehow scum to you. Contradiction #1

2. You are complaining about my personality and my playstyle, not mentioning things that make me scummy. If it was as simple as people that care are town and people that don't care are scum nobody would play mafia since it would be pointlessly easy. Koshi is a townread because he isn't even trying to look town yet I get flak for simply bullshitting with other players that are also bullshitting? Contradiction #2

3. I'm being active without any obligation. I could easily just lurk like half of this game right now but I'm not. Seems to make austin a town read but not me...Hm. Contradiction #3

I could do more but I think that is sufficient. If you need help from your scum team on not making easy posts to debunk then ask them in the QT. if you are town then stop bothering me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:14 GMT
#1967
Well at least that shitty CR case showed me that WoS is town and I thank you for that, was on the fence about him. Anyone that actually thought that CR post was good when it was full of gaping holes is scum. there isn't even an option for being an idiot.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:16 GMT
#1969
I think its time to get rid of pandain, he's better then that.
##unvote
|##vote: pandain
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:44 GMT
#1998
nobody should need convincing he is scum after he said he loved that case by CR that I destroyed. Didn't even give any reasons because he couldn't. Just awful.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:48 GMT
#2002
On October 02 2013 00:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
Why did you wait for 6 hours to try and push pandain then?
His post about CR's case is like 1 hour after your post in response to CR, why wait?


it's called sleeping, i dont know if you've heard of it. that was like 3 AM my time...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 15:52 GMT
#2004
On October 02 2013 00:50 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 00:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 00:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
Why did you wait for 6 hours to try and push pandain then?
His post about CR's case is like 1 hour after your post in response to CR, why wait?


it's called sleeping, i dont know if you've heard of it. that was like 3 AM my time...

Just asking, I have no clue from which part of US you are (as if I knew your bazillion timezones anyway), so the difference was weird to me


Which is why you shouldn't try to use real life as some sort of chip in a case. It just looks foolish.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 16:52 GMT
#2024
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 16:57 GMT
#2029
I am not sold on FT or SnB but the majority of the list you just posted besides that is scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#2033
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:00 GMT
#2036
On October 02 2013 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?

Yup, you totes caught me.
Use your brain for a second.


you didn't answer my question. how do you know if im right or not?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:04 GMT
#2038
On October 02 2013 02:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 02:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 02:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 02 2013 01:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
nice reads, they pretty much line up perfectly with fine almost. One more cycle and ill probably have this game figured out after a few more people die.

VA: You always think you have games figured out even when you don't.


Rayn I like that last post even if I don't necessarily agree with the reads. Find it difficult to believe you'd put that much thought into trying to actually determine both scumteams through association as scum, though I suppose that's predicated on whether those scumteams/reads make sense in relation to each other, which I haven't done the fact checking on.

No martyring. If you're town I'm not lynching you and I'm not lynching Palmar. It would be nice to have a game where we both have solid townreads on each other for once---can you please try and discover what it was exactly that made you change your mind about me for the final time? That really confuses me.


Are you scumslipping here or what are you saying? How would you know if im right or not?

Yup, you totes caught me.
Use your brain for a second.


you didn't answer my question. how do you know if im right or not?

Because i've read your posting in obs QTs.
You don't have the scumteam nailed down nearly as often as you think you do.


this is such a terrible response. Im not talking about other games im talking about this game. Explain what is wrong or how you know im wrong.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:05 GMT
#2041
There is no reason a town player should say that when you have no idea whether im right or not. It looks legitimately bad, probably the worst thing you have posted so far.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:07 GMT
#2043
On October 02 2013 02:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
VAYNE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. (ADHOMADHOMADHOMADHOM)
You said 'I'll ahve this game figured out.'
You always say shit like 'My D1 reads are always accurate.'
So based on my observances of you I make a statement that that is false.

Do you need me to come over to your house and spell it out with fucking fisher price letters?

Holy balls you are infuriatingly obtuse.


Ok but we aren't talking about other games. you have still yet to address why you made that post in this game. Why did you feel the need to point that out?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:09 GMT
#2046
So you felt the need to post an ad hom attack out of nowhere? any particular reason?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 17:15 GMT
#2051
On October 02 2013 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 02:09 VayneAuthority wrote:
So you felt the need to post an ad hom attack out of nowhere? any particular reason?

Because your play makes me angry.
You're arrogant and have absolutely zero reason to be.

it seems it's actually gotten to a point where your sheer presence in a game fucks with mine. I won't be playing games with you any more.


Sounds more like you than me but ok. Your massive ego when your play just constitutes of insulting other people while complaining about bad towns is what is funny
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#2120
##unvote

##vote: Shaiopi

don't like the last second martyring lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#2146
good lynch, no martyrs allowed
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1653
Hyuk 390
Bisu 388
Dewaltoss 88
Larva 83
Killer 80
Leta 76
Sexy 65
EffOrt 60
ZerO 55
[ Show more ]
Soma 49
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Yoon 37
Sharp 35
Aegong 33
Light 31
Bale 22
NaDa 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
JulyZerg 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 410
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss793
byalli735
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor959
crisheroes444
Other Games
gofns28077
summit1g7843
singsing1679
olofmeister988
ceh9649
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2382
League of Legends
• Stunt400
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 40m
OSC
12h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.