• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:11 GMT
#801
On September 28 2013 04:10 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This whole randomlynch thing is and has been stupid throughout the game. Stop it, we are not random lynching.

koshi still scum though

Nha, Grack is scum though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:13 GMT
#802
Let's imagine a Grack/FT scumteam and you guys rng lynch me.
That would be epic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:17 GMT
#807
On September 28 2013 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:13 Koshi wrote:
Let's imagine a Grack/FT scumteam and you guys rng lynch me.
That would be epic.

Let's imagine you make some actual analysis soon ok?

D:
I am going to soccer soon. After that beers. After that sleep. After that wroking at friends house. After that watch Soccer match. After that lynch already happened.

So will be phone posting for me from now on. But I will make super smart comments. np. ezpz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 21:22 GMT
#889
On September 28 2013 04:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think that superficially it looks like scum trying to test the waters of a WoS lynch.

Why would he need to test the waters when Oats and Rayn had voted for me and so many other people were openly suspicious?

Like...I remember calling Grack out for this in GS and this doesn't look like quite the same thing. Even mroe perplexing will be that supposedly Koshi says he will be away until after lynch so we may not get any more info out of him.

Total phoneposting entire time. No worries.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:17 GMT
#920
LoL I am going to get lynched due the retardness of that rng shit and some people saying I dont post enough. Jeez. Morons everywhere. But what do you want with so much scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:18 GMT
#921
And wtf is this about respecting the vets?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:20 GMT
#924
I also hope you are scum BH. I actually hope everybody that "believes" in this rng thing is scum. Sadly it seems with yamato probably being scum you fuckers are town rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:25 GMT
#925
And then there this grack kid. So very likely scum. Scumbuddies all over me.
The kid has done nothing except call me scum for not posting enough. Rofl. WoS gives townread on me and Grack doesnt even care why. I give exact same analysis on FT and Grack didnt notice this from his only scumread.

Ah well. This rng shit is so bad. But w.e.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:34 GMT
#927
On September 28 2013 07:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:20 Koshi wrote:
I also hope you are scum BH. I actually hope everybody that "believes" in this rng thing is scum. Sadly it seems with yamato probably being scum you fuckers are town rofl.

I want to clear this up really fast. THE VOTE WAS RANDOM. There's literally no possible way for BH to have anticipated what post number his would be, and even if he COULD somehow, there's no way he could have posted EXACTLY when that specific number popped up. It's literally impossible.

It's a completely fair and random lynch - I know it doesn't seem that way to you as you're the one getting lynched. Nor would I expect you to just roll over! FIGHT! So you think yamato is scum ya? How about instead of screaming at town about getting lynched (which, btw, may not even happen - it's 24 hours away,) you just put something together AGAINST Yamato? All eyes are on you, after all - EVERYONE will see it.

I know it was random. But I also know there was a 16/19 chance that it would hit somebody not in his scumteam. And if it his somebody in his scumteam he could have yelled that because not everybody was ok with the random shit that nobody should be ok. Like he did for a mere second. So yeah, his random shit worked the best if he is scum. So I pray he is, otherwise he is retarded.

Look at all the fuckers voting me. Like yourself. Rofl. Rng lynch gogogo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:36 GMT
#928
Look at this fucking Grack, he just yolo votes me because VE says it. While he says yamato is probably better scumtarget. I tell you 1 thing. They are not scum together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:39 GMT
#930
And even if he isnt scum. I should never get this amount of shit. Anyway, I got like 6 hours sleep left on a fuciing friday. And wont be around too much tomorrow. Sadly enough I will have to because you are all fuckers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:44 GMT
#933
On September 28 2013 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.

You are fucking bad. You get voted for fucking trolling and doing shit all in your first 40 posts by 4 people. You vote me because my case on you is forced? Roflllllllllll. Would be easier to stop trolling and give reads in this game but you are just too bad. And the. rng rapes me in the ass and all the baddies jump on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:46 GMT
#934
Sure I ll stop the addhom.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 23:23 GMT
#945
Scumreads before I sleep and just maybe I can stop the retrdness. But prolly wont.
BH: Hopefully scum with grack or so. But this rng shit and how he handled it raped me in the ass. Also a smart play as scum actually 16/19 not in your team and you shit up the thread because the baddies keep mentioning it. Evetything else he does doesnt matter anymore.
Yamato: looks like his scumgames. Cases are good.
Grack: total scum. Going to get away with it. Who cares.
FT: looks policy lynch if yiu look at his previous games. But analysis on his posts points out he actually can be scum playing like. Dont.think what he did was not something FT as town couldnt.do but w.e.

Rest of the kids I dont care about yet. Also note I never had a strong scumread on WoS i just said that the town whining posts were good post if they came from scum. Like BH his rng lynch. 0123 am ffs
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 05:15 GMT
#1023
You are all a bunch of retards. Thx for this. My game is over.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 05:22 GMT
#1026
Wyy are you letting this happen WoS?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 05:51 GMT
#1039
Well there is really a 0 % chance I get saved unless people start yelling to stop this madness. I am to pissed for it tbh. Well I can yell but thats it. And nothing else is happening so all the kids that arent Yamato, FT, Koshi can just enjoy the show.

How is that case on me going Grack. Or you already realized it is shit?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 07:14 GMT
#1041
No fucking shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 10:12 GMT
#1073
... I dont get what you are saying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 28 2013 10:17 GMT
#1075
On September 28 2013 19:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 19:12 Koshi wrote:
... I dont get what you are saying.

Bus you and WoS. WoS get's lynched instead of you if you have the most votes at the end of the day.

Its going to be night actions lol. How OP would that be.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.