• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 17:40 GMT
#681
On September 28 2013 02:39 Blazinghand wrote:
19854944 mod 19 = 1. RANDOM LYNCH IS ON KOSHI.

now you guys can stop complaining about there being no RNG.

seriously though vote FT.

I am in full support of this random lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 17:54 GMT
#697
On September 28 2013 02:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 02:42 Blazinghand wrote:
You guys wanna see "real"? This rando lynch just got seriously real. Everyone who took stances about it now has to re-evaluate (or pretend to re-evaluate) that shit, cause the RNG just produced a person for us: Koshi. Yeah. What now?

I gave up on RNG. But anyone who's serious about it now, you better freaking vote Koshi, or shut up about it.

I will gladly vote Koshi for RNG but there's no real point in doing so since everyone else who supported it has since given up.

As for my above post, haters gonna hate. Rayn givin' me them scumfeels. Bring on the votes though, I can take it, I promise.

didn't you have a strong town read on Koshi?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 17:58 GMT
#703
On September 28 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 02:54 ShiaoPi wrote:
how about I favor a koshi/yamato lynch but do not favor a rng lynch?
still voting koshi though

##vote: koshi

Why is Koshi scum, Shiao

And grack, do some reading. I said I support RNG lynch, and therefore despite me having a townread on Koshi, if people were willing to do so I would vote Koshi simply because RNG said so.

I know you support RNG but even then if the RNG landed on my strongest town read I would push against it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#719
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:13 GMT
#735
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:15 GMT
#739
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:18 GMT
#744
On September 28 2013 03:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.


This post only cements my read on you as scum, you did the same thing in golden sun. Went out of your way to call people out on "bad reasoning" constantly. really nothing left to say to you

Again you don't think I feel an urge to call out bad reasoning as town?


It's more the fact that you have to go out of your way to do an ad hom attack. Instead of just explaining why it's bad reasoning you go into douchy loser mode which is what scum is forced to resort to.

It is bad reasoning because you are just assuming that I cannot possibly be right as town. There's no reason why someone else being scum should point to me being scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 18:21 GMT
#752
On September 28 2013 03:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 02:59 ShiaoPi wrote:
ebwop: I mean go back and look at that exchange and tell me a good reason why koshi does not consider the possibility of town!Grack


Because they are scum together? Grack did this strategy in golden sun too where he tries to bus one of his partners really early. If grack or koshi flips scum you know where im going next.

You're scum aren't you. That wasn't even my strategy that was your strategy. terrible reasoning.
"People know about bussing the vanilla scum for the most part so I'd say Grack is our bus of choice" - Vayne.

You were the first one in the QT to mention the idea of bussing.


? I'm talking about your early vote on BH ( OP ) you put an early vote on him and your confirmation bias clouds your judgement. I don't recall ever actually bussing you in that game besides throwing dirt on you. Never actually voted for you until later

SO I put an early vote on OP. That didn't work out well in my favor so why would I do the same thing again. Me being right on scum makes me less likely to be town? Are you kidding me? honestly horrible, awful, unbelievably bad reasoning. You are probably trying to play dumb like you did last game.

Yup

That is legitimately what he does. Golden Sun scum QT.

vayne
09-25-2013
03:06 PM ET (US)
i hate playing scum, you have to like pretend you're a retard and say stupid shit
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 20:15 GMT
#848
Oh cool VE is doing my work for me. <3. Not sure if Koshi is actually a better lynch than Yamato though. This Yamato is actually exactly like the GoT yamato where he did the whole rage thing with oats about revealing the house list early game and then didn't do shit afterwards.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 21:10 GMT
#876
I have to ask, I expected you to be more angry right now about some people voting for Koshi due to RNG.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 21:26 GMT
#899
On September 28 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 06:23 yamato77 wrote:
On September 28 2013 06:22 Blazinghand wrote:
like imo this weird posturing from yamato just makes him look scummier. I think he's trying to feel for some kind of wagon on me, or maybe discredit me? Like, if he really thinks I'm scum, why wouldn't he just vote me? yamato is very aggressive and a town yamato wouldn't hesitate.

You are quite retarded as town.

Like it's really REALLY hard for me to not take this as a scumslip. LMAO

there's 2 teams so I'm not sure how that works lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 22:09 GMT
#918
##Unvote: Yamato
##Vote: Koshi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 22:39 GMT
#929
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#937
On September 28 2013 07:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.

You are fucking bad. You get voted for fucking trolling and doing shit all in your first 40 posts by 4 people. You vote me because my case on you is forced? Roflllllllllll. Would be easier to stop trolling and give reads in this game but you are just too bad. And the. rng rapes me in the ass and all the baddies jump on me.

I'm not trolling I legitimately think you are mafia that is my read for this game. There are others beside me voting you for non-RNG reasons.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 23:14 GMT
#939
For you ill make a write-up of why I think you're mafia and you can respond to it however you would like.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 01:50 GMT
#988
On September 28 2013 10:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hrmmmmm....

BH/Koshi/maaaaybe SnB.

Yamato/Grack/maaaaaybe hiro protagonist.

My maybes are thrown in there mostly because we're missing half the playerbase still...I don't feel strongly about SnB or hiro.

</3

VE cheated anyways... he's in the scum team with me and BH
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 01:54 GMT
#992
hmmmm I think it probably looks something like this:

RoL JJD Chairman Ray

Palmar VE Pandain
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 02:03 GMT
#994
Is Yamato actually set to be lynched?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 02:06 GMT
#997
On September 28 2013 11:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 10:54 Grackaroni wrote:
hmmmm I think it probably looks something like this:

RoL JJD Chairman Ray

Palmar VE Pandain

You're bad at this game.

KK lemme see.
VA/pandain/maaayyyybe yamato

vs

FT/hiro/ some 3rd guy who's useless. (RoL/CR/Shiao/whoeva)

Man scumteam A is definitely better than scumteam B.

Tell me about it. Hosts sure did a shitty job balancing teams, putting all those lurkers together is just cruel.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 28 2013 02:09 GMT
#1001
lol wait it's an open setup. For a second I actually thought Koshi lynch was off limits today or something.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1027
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 186
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 13m
Online Event
21h 13m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.