• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12572 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:18 GMT
#921
And wtf is this about respecting the vets?
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 22:19 GMT
#922
On September 28 2013 07:17 Koshi wrote:
LoL I am going to get lynched due the retardness of that rng shit and some people saying I dont post enough. Jeez. Morons everywhere. But what do you want with so much scum.

Whoa bro consider it a privilege! You're going to be a part of history! The first successful RNG lynch in the history of TL! That's nothing to scoff at, friend...it's certainly nothing to go all adhom against the whole town over.

Just get your thoughts in the thread if you're town and we'll take it from there. EZPZ
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 22:19 GMT
#923
On September 28 2013 07:18 Koshi wrote:
And wtf is this about respecting the vets?

Nothing Wave is on crack.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:20 GMT
#924
I also hope you are scum BH. I actually hope everybody that "believes" in this rng thing is scum. Sadly it seems with yamato probably being scum you fuckers are town rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:25 GMT
#925
And then there this grack kid. So very likely scum. Scumbuddies all over me.
The kid has done nothing except call me scum for not posting enough. Rofl. WoS gives townread on me and Grack doesnt even care why. I give exact same analysis on FT and Grack didnt notice this from his only scumread.

Ah well. This rng shit is so bad. But w.e.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 22:25 GMT
#926
On September 28 2013 07:20 Koshi wrote:
I also hope you are scum BH. I actually hope everybody that "believes" in this rng thing is scum. Sadly it seems with yamato probably being scum you fuckers are town rofl.

I want to clear this up really fast. THE VOTE WAS RANDOM. There's literally no possible way for BH to have anticipated what post number his would be, and even if he COULD somehow, there's no way he could have posted EXACTLY when that specific number popped up. It's literally impossible.

It's a completely fair and random lynch - I know it doesn't seem that way to you as you're the one getting lynched. Nor would I expect you to just roll over! FIGHT! So you think yamato is scum ya? How about instead of screaming at town about getting lynched (which, btw, may not even happen - it's 24 hours away,) you just put something together AGAINST Yamato? All eyes are on you, after all - EVERYONE will see it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:34 GMT
#927
On September 28 2013 07:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:20 Koshi wrote:
I also hope you are scum BH. I actually hope everybody that "believes" in this rng thing is scum. Sadly it seems with yamato probably being scum you fuckers are town rofl.

I want to clear this up really fast. THE VOTE WAS RANDOM. There's literally no possible way for BH to have anticipated what post number his would be, and even if he COULD somehow, there's no way he could have posted EXACTLY when that specific number popped up. It's literally impossible.

It's a completely fair and random lynch - I know it doesn't seem that way to you as you're the one getting lynched. Nor would I expect you to just roll over! FIGHT! So you think yamato is scum ya? How about instead of screaming at town about getting lynched (which, btw, may not even happen - it's 24 hours away,) you just put something together AGAINST Yamato? All eyes are on you, after all - EVERYONE will see it.

I know it was random. But I also know there was a 16/19 chance that it would hit somebody not in his scumteam. And if it his somebody in his scumteam he could have yelled that because not everybody was ok with the random shit that nobody should be ok. Like he did for a mere second. So yeah, his random shit worked the best if he is scum. So I pray he is, otherwise he is retarded.

Look at all the fuckers voting me. Like yourself. Rofl. Rng lynch gogogo.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:36 GMT
#928
Look at this fucking Grack, he just yolo votes me because VE says it. While he says yamato is probably better scumtarget. I tell you 1 thing. They are not scum together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 22:39 GMT
#929
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:39 GMT
#930
And even if he isnt scum. I should never get this amount of shit. Anyway, I got like 6 hours sleep left on a fuciing friday. And wont be around too much tomorrow. Sadly enough I will have to because you are all fuckers.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 22:41 GMT
#931
On September 28 2013 07:39 Koshi wrote:
And even if he isnt scum. I should never get this amount of shit. Anyway, I got like 6 hours sleep left on a fuciing friday. And wont be around too much tomorrow. Sadly enough I will have to because you are all fuckers.

Stop with the adhom attacks. We get it - you don't want to get lynched.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 22:42 GMT
#932
that is one policy I can get behind, lynch all people that use ad hom attacks! Since that is what I usually resort to as scum if I don't know what to say. Guess we'll see how well it works this game.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:44 GMT
#933
On September 28 2013 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.

You are fucking bad. You get voted for fucking trolling and doing shit all in your first 40 posts by 4 people. You vote me because my case on you is forced? Roflllllllllll. Would be easier to stop trolling and give reads in this game but you are just too bad. And the. rng rapes me in the ass and all the baddies jump on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 22:46 GMT
#934
Sure I ll stop the addhom.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 22:50 GMT
#935
I suggest taking a break man. We have 24 hours. Leave, go get your shit together, come to grips with the fact that you're dying and see if you can find some scum with a clear (non-angry) head.

Regardless of whether I think you're town or scum, there ARE scum for you to find (either a whole slew of them if you're town, or the opposing faction if you're scum) and I promise you'll have better luck finding them when you're not angry at the world because of getting RNG-fucked.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 22:51 GMT
#936
I wouldn't be so sure of that; half the game has yet to really start playing yet. There's still a shit ton of votes out there.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#937
On September 28 2013 07:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Quit reaching. I was going to switch regardless because Yamato came back and started doing things.

You are fucking bad. You get voted for fucking trolling and doing shit all in your first 40 posts by 4 people. You vote me because my case on you is forced? Roflllllllllll. Would be easier to stop trolling and give reads in this game but you are just too bad. And the. rng rapes me in the ass and all the baddies jump on me.

I'm not trolling I legitimately think you are mafia that is my read for this game. There are others beside me voting you for non-RNG reasons.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 27 2013 23:01 GMT
#938
On September 28 2013 07:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure of that; half the game has yet to really start playing yet. There's still a shit ton of votes out there.

I'll push this through. You may say "VE, don't be absurd! Even the magnificent Palmar has been unable to push a random lynch through!"

Palmar may be many things, but tenacious to a fault is MY domain brother.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 23:14 GMT
#939
For you ill make a write-up of why I think you're mafia and you can respond to it however you would like.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 23:17 GMT
#940
On September 28 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:09 yamato77 wrote:
On September 28 2013 06:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 06:46 yamato77 wrote:
##Vote Mr. Cheesecake

Fuck yeah you did.

Tell me a story about strongandbig yamato.

What do you want to know about snb?

His Palmar post is alright, but his entrance post is shitty since all he talked about was RNG. I know he's limited on time or whatever, but even if he thinks Palmar is mafia, does he think that post alone is enough to lynch him?

What did you like about the post in general? You've stated a town read on Palmar, has that changed with SnB's observations? Which if so?

It makes sense to question why Palmar voted for me.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech40
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1178
Bisu 822
Horang2 709
Larva 612
Hyuk 560
Leta 205
Sexy 114
Zeus 107
EffOrt 100
PianO 79
[ Show more ]
Mini 78
Soma 76
Pusan 48
ZerO 39
Killer 37
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 25
sorry 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 19
Trap 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe429
XaKoH 344
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1266
Other Games
gofns37230
singsing1375
crisheroes212
OGKoka 177
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick599
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1167
• Stunt989
Upcoming Events
Online Event
54m
FEL
5h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 54m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.