• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8175 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 12:50 GMT
#498
I thought I killed the RNG thing

seriously
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 13:09 GMT
#501
On September 27 2013 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:03 hiro protagonist wrote:
Hmm, VA, in case you dont get it, you need to contribute. you cant just sit there and 'watch'. Unless you give me a good reason for you to just chill back(hint: you cant), then you better start giving me reads. what do you think af the game so far? who is suspicious in your eyes? What might have slipped under the radar?

From this point on, your gonna carry your weight. got it?


I have no interest in petty arguments or random bickering this game. The game is very aggressive and has little content right now, which is to be expected when there are pretty much 4 factions, 3 of which has very small numbers. You'll find out who I think is suspicious through my vote. Not sure what that last question is about. Bed time.

I don't care much about this grack lynch anymore. It's too overtalked for my liking.

Now we're lynching this dude for refusing to play the game.

##Unvote
##Vote VayneAuthority
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 13:13 GMT
#504
On September 27 2013 22:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 22:09 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:03 hiro protagonist wrote:
Hmm, VA, in case you dont get it, you need to contribute. you cant just sit there and 'watch'. Unless you give me a good reason for you to just chill back(hint: you cant), then you better start giving me reads. what do you think af the game so far? who is suspicious in your eyes? What might have slipped under the radar?

From this point on, your gonna carry your weight. got it?


I have no interest in petty arguments or random bickering this game. The game is very aggressive and has little content right now, which is to be expected when there are pretty much 4 factions, 3 of which has very small numbers. You'll find out who I think is suspicious through my vote. Not sure what that last question is about. Bed time.

I don't care much about this grack lynch anymore. It's too overtalked for my liking.

Now we're lynching this dude for refusing to play the game.

##Unvote
##Vote VayneAuthority

Why do you think policy lynching is a good idea?

It's really a spite lynch.

It doesn't help that he insinuated that I was mafia and refused to substantiate his bullshit assertion, either.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 20:53 GMT
#863
On September 27 2013 22:52 Palmar wrote:
It's completely viable to have a town read at this point in the game, I have a few people I'm leaning town on myself. However it's wildly inconsistent for yamato to proclaim his townread on me, and then proceed to ignore everything I'm saying, in favor of a policy lynch with almost nothing to back it up.

I think VE is town, that's given 2 scumteams... is that strange?


I wanted Vayne to explain his read on me, and now he did. I did fine with my vote by any metric.

FT I've held off on giving a read of because I truly don't know if he's actually terrible as town when he's really posting or not.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 20:54 GMT
#864
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).

Atm i wanna lynch WoS.
##Vote: WaveofShadow
The only thing i have found out that's really unlike to come from a townie is him shitting on town before the game hasn't even started fully. Another thing is that he is overly emo and i think he is faking it.

This post is horrible. Saying WoS is being a shithead and voting him for it are two different things. Rayn is worthy of a hard look for this shit.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 20:56 GMT
#867
On September 27 2013 23:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
I wouldn't say my suspicion of you yamato is unfounded, here is his filter from persona http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425521&user=yamato77

In it we find countless one to three liners that are basically just posted to insult people, similar to this game. You also tried to push me in that game for silly reasons and no one followed you since your reasons for lynching people are terrible when you are scum. Eventually you'll try and make a big "reads" post and then eventually get lazy and stop trying as scum again, resorting to more personal attacks.

Compare that to how you played the recent TL mafia and it's not even close. If you want to prove you are town then I suggest stop posting nothing but insults, because you only do that as scum. Your town game consists of insults and analysis.

This is somewhat fair, but I disagree that I hadn't given any analysis so far. Regardless, it'a enough to make me unvote you, because you're the first person to mention this difference in my play (which I will admit exists to an extent thus far). It's not entirely unfair to be suspicious of me in this context.

##Unvote
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 20:58 GMT
#868
On September 28 2013 00:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm back. Some things I noticed:

1) Palmar made a point about hiro that I almost made myself, but thought twice about and decided not to make. The reason why is this: I have a slight townread on hiro protagonist based on how he's approaching this game. While it's certainly a fact that hiro hasn't provided any scumreads, he seems comfortable getting all up in people's grills. I can absolutely see Palmar's point about hiro, however, and would definitely like to see some thoughts on who hiro thinks is scum.

b) BH is DEFINITELY the hero this town deserves. Definitely.

IV) RNG Lynch is dead as far as I'm concerned. Not because there's not enough support for it (several people still haven't commented, it could feasibly get pushed through) but because no one has come up with a truly random means of arriving at a lynch and I'm too lazy to figure it out myself. We should already have a system by now, and we'd need to arrive at a name relatively soon in order to ensure that everyone who claimed to support the idea has time to follow through and vote for the person or not.

Finally)
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 22:09 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:28 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:03 hiro protagonist wrote:
Hmm, VA, in case you dont get it, you need to contribute. you cant just sit there and 'watch'. Unless you give me a good reason for you to just chill back(hint: you cant), then you better start giving me reads. what do you think af the game so far? who is suspicious in your eyes? What might have slipped under the radar?

From this point on, your gonna carry your weight. got it?


I have no interest in petty arguments or random bickering this game. The game is very aggressive and has little content right now, which is to be expected when there are pretty much 4 factions, 3 of which has very small numbers. You'll find out who I think is suspicious through my vote. Not sure what that last question is about. Bed time.

I don't care much about this grack lynch anymore. It's too overtalked for my liking.

Now we're lynching this dude for refusing to play the game.

##Unvote
##Vote VayneAuthority


Since when did a lynch become bad because people talked about it too much? And since when did VA refuse to play the game?

##Vote: yamato77

yamato77 is scum, because he's clearly not even trying to find scum. His early appeal to Palmar was ridiculous...he said that if they were both town they'd find scum together - last time they were both town they tunneled each other incessantly and one of them got lynched. He's full of shit and needs to die today.

Remember when you said I accuse you every game? Same goes for you, pal.

I think you're actually town given some revelation I had recently about your play, so it would be nice if you didn't vote me before I have really had a chance to read over the thread once it had enough posts to actually make sense of. But I've read the thread now and you seem like you want to tunnel me do whatever. Hopefully you stop.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:00 GMT
#869
On September 28 2013 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
Koshi, meta is never a good reason to vote for anyone, hence why im not voting for yamato. But you have to admit his play looks surprisingly similar. I'm not too worried because if he's scum he will mess up later. don't see a point in lynching yamato day 1.

Meta is an extremely good reason to vote for someone.
Why dont you think so?


Would you think it would be fun if people meta'ed me when I don't really have a certain playstyle? So I don't hold people to some extra standards. I just look for motivation behind scum driven agenda. Even lying isn't really a big deal to me, that annoys me when people think lying = scum

Dont you agree that people play certain ways as scum and different ways as town? You arent 'everyone'.

VE, doesnt matter, got whiteknighted.

Why do I have a feeling that Yamato is gonna flip town guys


yea, hence why I brought up the yamato filter. But I don't think its a good enough reason to lynch some one by itself. There should be some sort of explanation for the yamato votes but I don't see much of any.

You're ignoring my post on the matter.


I saw it. There's a lot of people not trying to find scum right now, myself included. The thread is going nowhere fast.

We already have 3 people in this game trying to grudge vote me or something and I really doubt they are all scum, so not alignment indicative for me right now.

Okay, what about the fact that he said "Grack has been talked about too much for me to lynch"

Does that make sense at all? Like at all? Isn't yamato supposed to be...you know...GOOD if he's town?

I actually no longer thought grack was a good lynch at that time because of how he had been talked about. When someone's actions are overanalyzed so much, it can become unclear whether your initial impression of their play was correct or not. As of reading the thread, I actually would no longer consider him in the pool of mafia candidates.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:02 GMT
#871
On September 28 2013 01:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi's thought process is much more free-flowing in Golden Sun, he accuses S&B at the very start but then he moves on and comments on everyone else in the game. Here his posting is more held-back. He forced a scum read on me early game and is just sticking to it not commenting as much on other people. He is asking me these useless questions. He is better than this when he is town. Koshi is scum.

Because of this post, to be exact.

I agree with the sentiment here and I will take myself a hard look at Koshi's posting. I've found that I tend to ignore people that call me town, so I will rectify this with an honest look at his other contributions to the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:04 GMT
#872
On September 28 2013 03:30 FirmTofu wrote:
##vote: Koshi
I'm keeping my word here. BH's solution to the RNG problem is quite inventive. I will double check if it was truly random, but if it was I'm sticking with Koshi.

30% are pretty good odds.

BH, why aren't you voting Koshi?

This is another bad post I noticed in my read of the thread. Notably, I doubt FT, as town, would actually go for RNG. He is usually pretty try hard, in my impression, and has some degree of confidence in his reads. Will have to look deeper to see that else he's said so far.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:06 GMT
#873
On September 28 2013 05:27 Pandain wrote:
He also hasn't responded by being aggressive to those who accuse him, which is something he usually does as town. Note he thought BH had weak reasoning, wouldn't this be suspicious to Yamato? Or does he not want to push him.

BH has yet to respond to me questioning his policy vote of me, but it is odd that he decides to come back to the thread and focus on this RNG business when there is plenty else to talk about. Apparently, his reads haven't changed, but I fail to see him explaining further why I am such a good lynch when I've posted since he left the thread the first time.

As far as arguing with people that think I am mafia, let's just say that I tried that, and it didn't work.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:08 GMT
#874
On September 28 2013 05:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hey yamato, why is WoS town and what do you think of SnB's post about Palmar?

SnB's post was alright but idk if I'm sold on Palmar being scum. I want to know why he voted me before I make any judgement.

WoS isn't necessarily town but you voting for him under those pretenses is shit.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:11 GMT
#877
On September 28 2013 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 05:54 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know if Palmar is scum. What he says makes a lot of sense. I am probably going to sheep him on D1 in case i feel like he is really trying to lynch scum (regardless of his alignment).

Atm i wanna lynch WoS.
##Vote: WaveofShadow
The only thing i have found out that's really unlike to come from a townie is him shitting on town before the game hasn't even started fully. Another thing is that he is overly emo and i think he is faking it.

This post is horrible. Saying WoS is being a shithead and voting him for it are two different things. Rayn is worthy of a hard look for this shit.

Being a shithead when there is no reason to be a shithead and emoing about "rolling town because TL towns so bad" isa townie thingy to do at the start of the game?

To some degree, yes, it is. Emotion is a reasonably difficult thing to fake as mafia at times, especially early on.

That said, him not switching modes and actually trying this game does make me somewhat hesitant. He had his little thing about you, but that's his only real "read" and he rescinded it fairly quickly.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:12 GMT
#878
On September 28 2013 06:10 Blazinghand wrote:
your statements and of questions are of no relevance to me yamato

You policy voted me. Since when is that a good way to find mafia?

Right now I think you're full of shit.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:13 GMT
#879
On September 28 2013 06:10 Grackaroni wrote:
I have to ask, I expected you to be more angry right now about some people voting for Koshi due to RNG.

It's stupid, but people are retarded and don't listen to me.

This is what happens when you float this idea. People get an excuse to leave their vote somewhere for no good reason.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:15 GMT
#881
On September 28 2013 06:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've got plenty of good places for my vote to go if this doesn't work out. Don't you worry your pretty little head yamato.

Yeah, but what about WoS?

What does his vote tell you about his alignment so far?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:18 GMT
#884
On September 28 2013 06:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like BH isn't interested at all in trying to figure out peoples' alignments. He's not trying to clarify peoples' stances or get information from people. All he's interested in is attempting to appear contributory.

Precisely.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:22 GMT
#890
We all know me voting for BH right now doesn't do much.

He won't do anything different, and I won't have my vote to slap someone else with that might.

If I feel like he needs to die, it will happen.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:23 GMT
#894
On September 28 2013 06:22 Blazinghand wrote:
like imo this weird posturing from yamato just makes him look scummier. I think he's trying to feel for some kind of wagon on me, or maybe discredit me? Like, if he really thinks I'm scum, why wouldn't he just vote me? yamato is very aggressive and a town yamato wouldn't hesitate.

You are quite retarded as town.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 21:27 GMT
#901
On September 28 2013 06:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 06:23 yamato77 wrote:
On September 28 2013 06:22 Blazinghand wrote:
like imo this weird posturing from yamato just makes him look scummier. I think he's trying to feel for some kind of wagon on me, or maybe discredit me? Like, if he really thinks I'm scum, why wouldn't he just vote me? yamato is very aggressive and a town yamato wouldn't hesitate.

You are quite retarded as town.

so are you saying i'm town or what

I'm saying that you playing this way isn't necessarily indicative of you being mafia, so there's not good enough reason to vote.

I do, however, want you to question the many assumptions you've made about my play this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE71
Nina 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 186
Dewaltoss 77
Hyuk 62
Noble 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm112
League of Legends
Doublelift3561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5157
Khaldor750
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2138
shahzam505
JimRising 296
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS114
ZombieGrub91
Trikslyr38
PPMD32
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2688
Other Games
• imaqtpie812
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 19m
Online Event
12h 19m
FEL
17h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.