• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8927 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 23:03 GMT
#1633
On September 30 2013 07:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.

Have you ever pushed a lynch through as town? Identifying scum means shit all other than giving you a little pen0r boost that you can lord over people in situations like this.
If you don't get scum LYNCHED then fuck your percentages.

I'ma let you continue to contribute though---I think it's particularly hilarious that you think the entirety of D1 was useless. Looking forward to you outing both scumteams!


I don't care whether other people or agree with me or not. So no I don't really care too much to "push" lynches. Your condescending tone is very charming and I look forward to future chats.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 23:10 GMT
#1638
Yes because killing people you hate instead of killing scum is such a great way to play. Hypocrites, oh aren't they amusing.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 01:10 GMT
#1658
ok I suddenly find you a lot scummier. Don't know why you actually defended yourself against something as dumb as that.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 01:17 GMT
#1661
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 01:21 GMT
#1663
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 01:24 GMT
#1666
On September 30 2013 10:22 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 10:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:19 Pandain wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why you actually take the time to address that "scumslip" unless you have some serious inherent guilt


Or he wants to appear town?

Addressing an argument isn't the same as having inherent guilt.


Actually there is a fairly large difference, addressing a good/strong argument is a necessity. defending yourself against a "scumslip" at a time when everybody was just bullshitting is inherent guilt.

I don't know what to make of it though since as far as I can tell he is a very passive/apologetic player.


Well clearly you made of it that he's scummy.



I'm backtracking though since for him as a player it doesn't necessarily say anything.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 06:42 GMT
#1677
On September 30 2013 15:34 Koshi wrote:
I am going to trow a scumread to CC just based on his confidence level this game. Would be quite crazy if he was bussing HP atm so dnu where the confidence comes from.


from his alcohol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:36 GMT
#1767
##vote:grackaroni
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:43 GMT
#1773
alternatively, i will vote for pandain or palmar
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:46 GMT
#1776
after reading all filters those are the 3 that were most likely to dispose of BH
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:48 GMT
#1778
On October 01 2013 00:47 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
after reading all filters those are the 3 that were most likely to dispose of BH


You're basing your read on them based solely on the fact that BH got shot?

What about FT? BH was FACEROLLING FT.


FT could be mafia but he's also worse at town than me so who knows. Either way I don't care to be credited. Seems like a nice little scapegoat that comes with a BH kill though. 2 birds 1 stone
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:52 GMT
#1779
Also, WoS reaction to yet another one of my bait posts was horrible and if FT flips town I would strongly look into him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 15:57 GMT
#1783
show you what? I purposefully made a zero content vote post and WoS starts crying his eyes out to lynch me. Gullible scum or emotional town
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:03 GMT
#1788
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:08 GMT
#1791
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:15 GMT
#1795
On October 01 2013 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 01 2013 01:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote:grackaroni



On October 01 2013 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
No but guys!
Don't lynch VA!
He's totally a useful contributing member of the game!
And he's also very clearly town!



it's right on the previous page o_O

I will say this though, the fighting between FT and shiao does lead me to believe there is probably 1 scum between them, but not both. So carry on with that.


"one of my bait posts" sounded like you had done it multiple times.

Anyway, I think WoS's reaction is quite appropriate. I think Grack is one of the less likely people in the game to be scum, so I don't see an issue with WoS reacting to you voting him.


He was also "one of the least likely people to be scum" in our previous game as scum together. Didn't stop him from being scum. He posts a shit ton and makes long posts either way. I don't really like much of anything he's said this game. If I'm wrong so be it, but I don't think I am.


Difference is I'm actually good at mafia.


Haven't seen anything good yet, so you best hope FT is scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:17 GMT
#1798
Because I knew somebody would get upset that I posted no reasoning behind it. and boy was I correct, the pigeons are really gathering around now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 30 2013 16:22 GMT
#1802
On October 01 2013 01:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 01:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
Because I knew somebody would get upset that I posted no reasoning behind it. and boy was I correct, the pigeons are really gathering around now.


This guy is hilarious.

I wonder if intentionally dumb or accidentally dumb.


[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 01:07 GMT
#1838
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 01 2013 01:45 GMT
#1841
On October 01 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
pretty much sums it up...half the game has shown what their views are. Hard to continue the game until the other half starts contributing...just playing dat waiting game.

Need I remind you that you too were lurking until very recently?

Now do you want to 'keep waiting' or do you want to talk?
As is I'm guessing the rest of today is going to be a wash.


There's a difference between lurking and what I was complaining about. I have made my stances fairly clear I believe.

Besides, I have a 4 page filter which isn't too bad. Hardly lurking.

There's not much to say anyway since people just say "bad" or "wrong" whenever I post anything so I'm fine just chillin' until we lose I guess.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 785
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Westballz59
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 43m
Online Event
5h 43m
FEL
10h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.