• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 17:01 GMT
#664
On September 28 2013 01:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:52 Koshi wrote:
Like you don't even try to talk with WoS why he thinks I am town.

Yeah I don't think either of us really feels like talking about that right now. Realistically no matter how hard I try I'm probably not going to be able convince enough people to get you lynched this cycle with a lot of useless players but I know your game is off.

So... many... things... wrong... here...

But for starters. Who is useless? And don't say inactives. Because they won't prevent me of being lynched nor be lynched themselves so?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 17:36 GMT
#677
Is that the epiphany?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 17:50 GMT
#694
Yeah that's not going to be the case Oats...
But is it true? How do you see the number?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:04 GMT
#713
So is this shitty thing really random?

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19854962&p=19

Why no answer here? And I have been giving in numbers and it doesn't seem all equal. But I guess it is?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:05 GMT
#716
I am telling you. It never gives 19.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:06 GMT
#720
Well I agree I am total rng.

But really. Do I have to make a list and tell you that this shitty thing isn't random.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:07 GMT
#724
On September 28 2013 03:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:04 Koshi wrote:
So is this shitty thing really random?

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19854962&p=19

Why no answer here? And I have been giving in numbers and it doesn't seem all equal. But I guess it is?


you don't know what mod is do you

mod is like "do the division,then what's the remainder?

so if it were post #23, 23 mod 19 = 4, we lynch SnB. If it were post #40, 40 mod 19 = 2, we lynch VE. Get it?

Yeah I had no clue. So 0 should be Grack. Interesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:08 GMT
#726
Ah ok. It totes work. It gives error for everything that is dividable by 19.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:12 GMT
#733
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:16 GMT
#740
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:19 GMT
#746
On September 28 2013 03:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:16 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!


no, yours doesn't say eight. you're really really bad at math. https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=19855202 mod 19

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19855202&p=19
Mine says eight I tell you. And it is from Princeton.
Also. I am pretty good at math.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:21 GMT
#751
On September 28 2013 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:17 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:16 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:12 Koshi wrote:
Ok let me try this rng thing with THIS post.


19855202 mod 19 is 12.

that being said, no rerolls! sorry.

Mine says 8.

Anyway rng lynch is now proven to be antitown. So plz stfu about it = thx!


no, yours doesn't say eight. you're really really bad at math. https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=19855202 mod 19

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~dsri/modular-inversion-answer.php?n=19855202&p=19
Mine says eight I tell you. And it is from Princeton.
Also. I am pretty good at math.


clearly not, since you're using a modular inversion instead of modulo...

Ah. It's something different D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:23 GMT
#754
On September 28 2013 03:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I see Vayne I guess you missed this post.
On September 28 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah Vayne cares about his scumgame way more than his towngame.
I feel really good about VA lynch today.
At worst, policy 'cuz I don't like his play in most games, and at best, scum.
Win-win.

GOGO VOTE VA



How is that anything except a policy lynch? Doesn't make me scum in the slightest.

What about my post just before that one? I explained it a little better.
I don't normally like voting people simply based on meta Vayne, but in your case I'll make an exception.

BH enough with the RNG, if you've dropped support for it can you help out find scum somehow? Or is your goal to shit up the thread? 'Cause I know what kind of BH likes to do that.


If you're trying to make me stop talking by threatening me, you can only expect me to talk more. I DO NOT BOW TO THE DEMaNDS OF TERRORISTS NATIONS

The point of the RNG discussion is: I fairly RNGed Koshi. from now on, anyone who claims to really support RNG needs to start convincing people to vote Koshi, or they need to stop supporting RNG and scumhunt (ie, vote FT). that's it.

I tried to push RNG when I came back yesterday; basically everyone has dropped the idea. I even said I'd be fine agreeing to RNG so long as people don't sacrifice scumhunting, so i'm certainly not going to try to push Koshi all day onto people who have no desire to RNG in the fist place, when this WOULD detract from scumhunting.

Really looking forward to the town lynch at the end of today.

RNG would have been a town lynch so plz....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:24 GMT
#756
The good thing is that after this game people won't RNG anymore when I am in the game cuz I got proof. And I am in all the games.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:24 GMT
#758
Anyway, RNG lynch is now over. Please move votes away from Koshi = Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#759
On September 28 2013 03:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:24 Koshi wrote:
The good thing is that after this game people won't RNG anymore when I am in the game cuz I got proof. And I am in all the games.


>implying people ever actually RNG lynch

You are currently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:33 GMT
#769
It has been a while since more than 2 people voted for me. I feel dirty.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:39 GMT
#774
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

About your case on rayn. I don't like it.
rayn talked about over 10 people already and made clear where is stances are. Sadly in this game scum can hunt but I am keeping him around.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 18:52 GMT
#783
On September 28 2013 03:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oops, got cut, second last. Thi
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 03:38 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 28 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
And where is Rayn?

Absent and defending me. Everytime that's happened, he's been scum.

s one:

Pretty sure you pushed FT lynch in GoT. Don't remember any other games you flipped scum in. So yeah. FT full of shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 19:11 GMT
#800
On September 28 2013 04:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:27 Blazinghand wrote:
I see the argument for a random lynch. Not all scum will argue against it if it happens to land on scum, since they won't know it's on scum (half of them). Also, given the skewed town/scum ratio this game (6 scum in a game of 19 players) we're more likely than normal to hit scum. I'd be in favor of this. How should we implement it?

BH lied - he's always been in favor of a Koshi lynch and now that he himself has implemented it (fairly, as he's attested) he's backing off of it.

##Unvote
##Vote: Koshi


I can't wait to see some actual content from the guy - it will be interesting to see how his lies intertwine.

Did you want to vote me or vote BH?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.