• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:11
CEST 15:11
KST 22:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 09 2013 00:58 GMT
#5535
On October 09 2013 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 08:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 09 2013 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not even read what you wrote because if you fakeclaimed scum it's beyond stupid.
You very well know what is wise and what is not as you have played in the clusterfuck Noire.

He's just taking a page out of YOUR book, Rayn.
Do you see what kind of precedent you set?

I may have fakeclaimed, but i do not claim fucking scum!
If you claim scum it affects people's reads. Also nobody will ever trust you again in this game. That's all you get for claiming scum as town. There is no way anyone should ever claim scum as town "to not get shot" or "to get someone else shot". This is fucking bullshit.

I don't really see a difference.
You don't think the more you do it, that people aren't going to be able to trust anything YOU say because you're setting up some retarded trap?
This is the perfect example of why you don't fucking lie as town.

Holy shit WoS, are you scum? Seriously. You put fakeclaiming and lying as town in the same category of claiming scum, when there are zero advantages to do so as town.

Dude says he has a big post of reads. "Post it". Takes an hour, apparently he typed the post up there. Pressure on. Cracks under pressure. What's next. HE DECIDES THAT HIS BEST CHANCE AS TOWN TO HELP THE TOWN IS TO CLAIM SCUM! ROFLSKATES!

Yeah in this light it seems ridiculous. If he were town planning to fake-claim, why not do so BEFORE posting the big ass post? Why not be like "Fuck okay this is too much you guys got me good job" and left it at that until today? Why go to the trouble of posting the reads, interact a bit, THEN go through with his fake-claim plan?

##Vote: ChairmanRay


I fake claimed as a response to getting pressured by mafia so I could prevent myself from being shot by cop. I wouldn't need to if I didn't get the pressure. I had it planned to do it for a while now, but if I do it when there's no reason to, it just looks really stupid and I doubt anyone would fall for it.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 09 2013 01:12 GMT
#5539
On October 09 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 09:58 Chairman Ray wrote:
On October 09 2013 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 09 2013 08:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 09 2013 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not even read what you wrote because if you fakeclaimed scum it's beyond stupid.
You very well know what is wise and what is not as you have played in the clusterfuck Noire.

He's just taking a page out of YOUR book, Rayn.
Do you see what kind of precedent you set?

I may have fakeclaimed, but i do not claim fucking scum!
If you claim scum it affects people's reads. Also nobody will ever trust you again in this game. That's all you get for claiming scum as town. There is no way anyone should ever claim scum as town "to not get shot" or "to get someone else shot". This is fucking bullshit.

I don't really see a difference.
You don't think the more you do it, that people aren't going to be able to trust anything YOU say because you're setting up some retarded trap?
This is the perfect example of why you don't fucking lie as town.

Holy shit WoS, are you scum? Seriously. You put fakeclaiming and lying as town in the same category of claiming scum, when there are zero advantages to do so as town.

Dude says he has a big post of reads. "Post it". Takes an hour, apparently he typed the post up there. Pressure on. Cracks under pressure. What's next. HE DECIDES THAT HIS BEST CHANCE AS TOWN TO HELP THE TOWN IS TO CLAIM SCUM! ROFLSKATES!

Yeah in this light it seems ridiculous. If he were town planning to fake-claim, why not do so BEFORE posting the big ass post? Why not be like "Fuck okay this is too much you guys got me good job" and left it at that until today? Why go to the trouble of posting the reads, interact a bit, THEN go through with his fake-claim plan?

##Vote: ChairmanRay


I fake claimed as a response to getting pressured by mafia so I could prevent myself from being shot by cop. I wouldn't need to if I didn't get the pressure. I had it planned to do it for a while now, but if I do it when there's no reason to, it just looks really stupid and I doubt anyone would fall for it.

So here's a question.
Why exactly would you not want to get shot by the cop?


We had 10 people left. Mafia has up to 3KP. If 3 town dies, and I get shot by cop. That leaves 3-2-1. If town then gets lynched, town loses. If you lynch the one banger, then town loses at night since it goes down to 2-2-0 after the kill. If you lynch the other scum team, then it goes to 3-1-1, and after 2 KP, it goes to 1-1-1, and then town loses. I had to do something drastic to make sure that this doesn't happen.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 09 2013 01:19 GMT
#5544
Look guys, my cancer is back. I wanna beat this thing. I do. I’m back on chemo, and I am fighting like hell. But the truth is in six months you won’t have someone to prosecute. But even– even if somehow you were able to convince anyone I was capable of doing these things, you and I both know I would never see the inside of a jail cell. I’m a dying man who runs a car wash. My right hand to God, that is all that I am. What’s the point?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 09 2013 01:21 GMT
#5545
Yeah, I'm mafia. I definitely lost this. My play really sucked. Getting quite an earful in QT lol.

GL finding last mafia. ^^
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 09 2013 18:12 GMT
#5686
Guys, I'm actually the cop. There was actually a third cop called the Undercover Agent, which is a secret role that's not announced at the start. I basically get to look at a team's QT if I claim to be on that team. On the banger team, the mafia are pandain/strongnbig/palmer. On the baller team, the mafia are solstice/raynpelikoneet/Wave of Shadow. I don't know how rayn was confirmed as mafia. I think he's another secret role. We're making a big mistake here by lynching me. We have to lynch rayn and WoS, or else we lose.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 09 2013 18:18 GMT
#5689
On October 10 2013 03:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 03:12 Chairman Ray wrote:
Guys, I'm actually the cop. There was actually a third cop called the Undercover Agent, which is a secret role that's not announced at the start. I basically get to look at a team's QT if I claim to be on that team. On the banger team, the mafia are pandain/strongnbig/palmer. On the baller team, the mafia are solstice/raynpelikoneet/Wave of Shadow. I don't know how rayn was confirmed as mafia. I think he's another secret role. We're making a big mistake here by lynching me. We have to lynch rayn and WoS, or else we lose.

The proper way to do this is attach a picture of a baby seal.
Bonus points if you draw it yourself in paint.


Look at this everybody. This is a scum tactic. He's trying to keep me busy drawing baby seals. We have to lynch him now!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 10 2013 18:02 GMT
#5834
Can I use my night action to make the host high on weed?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 12 2013 18:17 GMT
#6133
I am never gonna use fakeclaiming as a strategy again

But that was a good game
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 49m
Online Event
21h 49m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.