• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8573 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 16:47 GMT
#5339
On October 09 2013 01:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi you have to understand - he put WAAAAAY more effort into that claim than you've put into the entire game.

Will you at least admit to that? s0Lstice put his fucking LIFE into that claim.

That's how you see it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 16:57 GMT
#5340
The claim wasn't that good tbh. But I had some fun playing a long with it. It was under control. Like, I had our QT typed up for so long. Just funzies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 16:59 GMT
#5342
Dnu thought scum would also show some more face during it. But votes were quite static and I couldn't really who I dislike the most out of Austin and WoS.

Maybe they are both scum. Dnu. Would be hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 17:31 GMT
#5353
Jeez. Now I don't want to save myself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#5400
time?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#5401
So I used PS on Pandain. I trust rayn and VA that they are right. VA could be scum but I don't think so and so do Oats and rayn.

I also think that CR is telling the truth about vesting, so there should only be a max of 2 night actions. This means that if there is only 1/2 night action you guys should note down it is possible that I was RB and Shot and that Pandain still might be scum. If there are 2/3 actions you should know he is town... It's kinda fucked up with CR maybe not using his KP rofl....

Ah well you guys can do the math if I am dead.

<Disclaimer>
I didn't have buss left anymore, Hiro used it on N2 because I thought I would get shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 20:01 GMT
#5406
gl hf town
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 14:11 GMT
#6102
yay for town victory.

GG WP all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 14:17 GMT
#6104
Yeah, cop roles are insanely powerful. Would have been epic if I saved Hiro N2.
But game is won so yippie!

Day 3 to Day 6 would have been 4 scum lynches in a row. Pretty impressive.
A bit less impressive because they all scumclaimed :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 14:19 GMT
#6106
But confirming people as town is superpowerful.

Look at how you, VE were treated because thread knew you were town.

If you look at austin and how much work he put in, in a normal game he would be untouchable just because of that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 14:20 GMT
#6107
On October 12 2013 23:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol, i just realized. Everyone but SnB claimed scum.. :D

Palmar didn't but FT being afk helped town there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 14:23 GMT
#6108
Oh and you beat me in filter D: Evul scummers shooting me.

300 pages pretty good though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 14:25 GMT
#6111
On October 12 2013 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 23:19 Koshi wrote:
But confirming people as town is superpowerful.

Look at how you, VE were treated because thread knew you were town.

If you look at austin and how much work he put in, in a normal game he would be untouchable just because of that.

Unfortunately for Austin he started playing imbalancebly good when scum kinda needed to bus (D4 ->). It really was more beneficial for Ballers to get themselves killed over Pandain, as it does not reduce scum KP. I PoE'd Vayne after Palmar's flip and WoS on D4 - N4 with his actions/questions to Solstice/CR. Austin was just a "could still be scum and capable of this play" and i can't read Mr.CC. When i could fully trust WoS it helped a lot, and CC not trying was a final nail in his coffin, it would have been wrong in any way to lynch Austin over him, but if CC flipped town i would have lynched Austin next.

Yeah his case on CC was spot on. 100% truth. Impressive stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 14:26:18
October 12 2013 14:26 GMT
#6112
On October 12 2013 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 23:20 Koshi wrote:
On October 12 2013 23:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol, i just realized. Everyone but SnB claimed scum.. :D

Palmar didn't but FT being afk helped town there.

They both did claim scum with Pandain at the start of the game. :D

rofl yeah. I forgot that.

ROFL
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 15:34 GMT
#6120
I don't really see why this was a town favorite setup tbh. 11 vs 3 vs 3 with 2 NK.

It's a bit of a random set-up tbh. Everything can happen. You can easily lose as both town and scumteam after playing an insanely good game because the random 3rd team factor.

Town played a good game. It was an enjoyable experience to be town and you can see that there wasn't a single scum with a big filter. They had a hard time posting, and from reading the scum QTs they seemed a bit depressed, don't understand why, they should just kill the cops if they don't like them. I didn't save myself once this game. 4 times PS.

Mini towns are always way more impressive than big game towns.

Persona was awesome.
Golden Sun was really close.
Thug was perfect.

For the town!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 16:42 GMT
#6122
Ohyeah.

Thx for hosting. Close to perfect ;D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 16:57 GMT
#6125
On October 13 2013 01:53 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2013 01:42 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah.

Thx for hosting. Close to perfect ;D

Well, I wouldn't call 'accidentally outing a scum member' close to perfect...

Yes therefore the winky big smile smiley
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 17:52 GMT
#6130
That was a super post. I was all giggling in obs when you wrote that.
Dnu why you said Austin was scum after his defense and him making that case on CC.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 12 2013 18:20 GMT
#6134
On October 13 2013 03:17 Chairman Ray wrote:
I am never gonna use fakeclaiming as a strategy again

But that was a good game

Pretty sure you claiming scum wasn't fake ;D
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 29 30 31 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1027
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 186
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 13m
Online Event
21h 13m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.