• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8782 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 09:09 GMT
#5270
On October 08 2013 18:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 13:05 Chairman Ray wrote:
You guys are way too good at this and I'm sorta crumbling from the pressure. I don't think I have the mafia skill to prevent myself from being lynched the next day. Probably not worth the effort since I have no chance to win anyways.

I am actually the last banger. SnB and palmer have given me permission to give up ages ago. I lost some motivation after they died since there was basically no way for us to win at that point. It was clearly either a town victory or the other scumteam's victory.

I'll just vest it up every night and see how long I survive. Sorry for not being all that active. Definitely won't be joining another mafia game until I have more free time.

hahahahahahahaha

CR you are a cool dude bro. You are cool. Don't shoot me. Just vest and we keep you alive.

And to add. Sucks to be mafia if you have nothing to say and pressure is on you.

I claimed mafia as well in voice mafia because I simply didn't know what bullshit to spew next. Game isn't fun anymore.

But in all honesty. You maybe should have just lurked away and not tell that you are last banger. But I think you would get lynched tomorrow and now maybe not.

We bros.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 09:34 GMT
#5271
CC is like really close to confirmed town.
Damn. This game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 10:10 GMT
#5272
clusterfuck around page 260 makes me think Pandain is not teamed with either WoS or VA. Agree?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 10:11 GMT
#5273
And when I say clusterfuck I mean plain pressure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 10:50 GMT
#5275
Yeah, this game. I can't solve it.
_______________________________

rayn, VE, Oats confirmed
CC, VA townread. CC basically for outing s0l and not CR being last banger. VA is pure gut, there are a couple post I don't really like though.
WoS, Austin, Pandain are like the most active scummers I don't get it. 2 of those are scum???
CR confirmed scum.

In this case I think VA/Austin might be scum.
________________________________

What about a new conspiracy theory:
CR is actually a baller.
CC is banger.
1 out of WoS/Austin Pandain is scum.

Why do I think CC is scum? Because Austin/Wos/Pandain have been insanely active and aren't doing anything really antitown. Don't forget we have lynched:
1) Day 1 was ruined due to rng bullshit.
2) Day 2 we didn't lynch too bad with SP. Seriously, he would have been eaten in this game later, he didn't do jack shit for 2 days. Really fucking nothing.
3) Day 3 Good lynch on Palmar, loads of discussion on both FT and Palmar.
4) Day 4 Good lynch on s0lstice. loads of discussion.

Austin/WoS/Pandain can't gave 2 scummers. Pff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 10:50 GMT
#5276
Dat instant answer on your question Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 10:58 GMT
#5277
What about a policy for tomorrow.
We don't discuss CR for the first 24 hours? Or at least not his lynch.

Because I really really want to lycn him but might ruin tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 11:41 GMT
#5278
Oats you play a lot with VA as well.

Is he scum?
Can he be scum?
Why? Or why not?

I am thinking that both WoS and Austin are town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 12:11 GMT
#5279
CR/Pandain last ballers
CC last banger and a stand up mafia player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 12:51 GMT
#5281
Yeah CR is baller and they are giving themselves up 1 by 1 to save the damn banger. What a world.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:37 GMT
#5295
Who of these 2 isn't then:
CC
Pandain
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:38 GMT
#5297
Ohyeah. CC Silly question.

So you really think CR is last baller? It does make sense. Voting pattern on Palmar of CC indicates it.

k cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:43 GMT
#5303
meh it's 7 vs 3 with 1 confirmed scum and only 1 KP if CR is telling the truth about vesting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:50 GMT
#5312
On October 09 2013 00:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn you're not even listening. Don't you fucking dare tell me not to blow it.

What austin did makes sense just fine. The plan was fine. HE WANTED US TO LYNCH CR MAN!

This isn't true. Austin was clearly not trying to lynch CR specifically last lynch. Who was he trying to lynch? Somebody remembers? Because that guy is probably not in his team.

rayn is making sense.
Both WoS, Austin and VE were yesterday DOUBTING my claim for 60 pages. If I get RB the wifom is still rampaging on D5. Confirmed townies would not been confirmed. And doubting if they were town y/n would take another 60 pages.

And really, who would we have lynched D5 if not s0lstice/me? The answer might also point to scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:52 GMT
#5313
Austin his plan was ok if we were able to lynch scum 100% certain. Otherwise it was utter crap.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:53 GMT
#5314
And because there is no way to give us a 100% target it was doomed to be utter crap from the start.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:56 GMT
#5317
Yeah nah, then austin isn't scum per se.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:56 GMT
#5319
yes
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 15:59 GMT
#5324
On October 09 2013 00:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
omfg why is this town not listening.afsj'oasfhölhoasf
THEN WHO THE FUCK IS SCUM BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WAS MAKING MORE OR LESS SENSE LAST DAY?

I don't know. But austin his idea wasn't the worst in the world if he was legitimatly doubting my claim. The funny thing is that ausin mentions s0lstice around 10-15 times in his filter. Always one-liners that say he might lynch s0lstice. And then after the claim he goes all "AMAGAD I THINK s0lstice is totes cop guis."

When it was a forced cc for cop after failed payphone...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 16:00 GMT
#5325
But then there is WoS who posted around 200 messages doubting my copclaim and still didn't figure it out 40 hours later... So yeah.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 1m
INu's Battles
14h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.