• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8553 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:43 GMT
#272
On September 27 2013 07:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Jesus man, chill out. We're like a couple hours in, and floating the random lynch idea is imo not a bad strat. If there's ever a game where random lynch is a good idea, it would be this game, don't you admit? High numbers of uncoordinated scum! Plus, my observation that you don't deserve a townread for opposing what is potentially a very threatening idea for scum is accurate.

I don't care if I don't deserve a townread.

We're not going to random lynch. It is literally the stupidest sentiment in all of mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:45 GMT
#274
On September 27 2013 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Man yamato is like trying to shut down discussion with his flaming and stuff. Not even trying to help people, just trying to shut them up. Let's get rid of him. ##vote yamato77

seriously?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:45 GMT
#276
BH is claiming mafia in front of my eyes.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:48 GMT
#280
On September 27 2013 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:45 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 07:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Man yamato is like trying to shut down discussion with his flaming and stuff. Not even trying to help people, just trying to shut them up. Let's get rid of him. ##vote yamato77

seriously?


Your response to anyone posting anything seems to be to swear at them and tell them to shut up. There's like no chance that's even remotely town-motivated. At this point it's just a matter of figuring out if you personally are having like a rock up your butt today, or if you're scum acting like it in an attempt to shit up the thread and hurt town activities. Seems like the latter to me.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:50 GMT
#283
VE, what do you make of BH finding everyone reason to call me mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:52 GMT
#286
On September 27 2013 07:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Null. If I didn't know you to be a complete jerk most of the time regardless of alignment, I'd find it suspicious too.

that's a singular reason among the glut of BH calling me mafia for everything I'm doing (and not doing).

And btw it's actually a town tell.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:55 GMT
#289
You're the one shitting up the thread here.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 23:01 GMT
#294
I'm not saying people should think I'm town, and never did. I told you it was a towntell because it is. I didn't expect you to know it already.

Regardless, BH/Grack are literally too stupid for me right now. I'll play this game later when other people are in the thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 23:08 GMT
#299
On September 27 2013 08:03 Grackaroni wrote:
I think the people that are vehemently against random lynches aren't against them because they think I am trying to avoid analysis. They are likely afraid of the random lynch. It is so much easier for mafia to pressure a less experienced player and push the lynch off their team and on to that player.

I like how you're putting words in my mouth and assuming town never lynches scum D1. It's because of players like you that townies get lynched.

Anyway, I'm actually off.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 00:31 GMT
#321
On September 27 2013 09:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I feel obliged to add: not with Palmar. Palmar's usually able to tell with pretty stunning accuracy what alignment I have. I'm talking about players like Yamato who call me scum for everything under the sun, incorrectly. Not that he's always incorrect, but....it feels that way right?

I haven't called you scum this game yet.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 02:46 GMT
#334
Awaiting with bated breath the posts of someone I don't want to murder.

Palmar seems like the only other sane player ITT.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 02:54 GMT
#338
On September 27 2013 11:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
is that a scum claim?

DAT delurk
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 02:55 GMT
#340
On September 27 2013 11:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also I don't approve of hosts telling dead people information, so if that was the case then I am surprised.

You have no right to complain about anything.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 03:03 GMT
#345
On September 27 2013 12:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 11:55 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also I don't approve of hosts telling dead people information, so if that was the case then I am surprised.

You have no right to complain about anything.

Thank you yamato.
Quick Q for you.
Is your response to my first post and as well your play this game all for show?
You seem to be making quite an effort to appear similar to Noire. I am well aware of how you've played in toher games and it's not like this isn't normal for you, but the sheer confidence this early straight out of another towngame (now that you've flipped) to me can't be alignment indicative because I know you are well aware of your meta.

Some of it is residual frustration from the other game, some of it is legitimately that grack/BH make me want to kill them.

Regardless, we both know I'm horrid as mafia, so this shouldn't be a concern for long.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 03:07 GMT
#348
On September 27 2013 12:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 12:03 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 12:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:55 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also I don't approve of hosts telling dead people information, so if that was the case then I am surprised.

You have no right to complain about anything.

Thank you yamato.
Quick Q for you.
Is your response to my first post and as well your play this game all for show?
You seem to be making quite an effort to appear similar to Noire. I am well aware of how you've played in toher games and it's not like this isn't normal for you, but the sheer confidence this early straight out of another towngame (now that you've flipped) to me can't be alignment indicative because I know you are well aware of your meta.

Some of it is residual frustration from the other game, some of it is legitimately that grack/BH make me want to kill them.

Regardless, we both know I'm horrid as mafia, so this shouldn't be a concern for long.

Yamato, bravado aside, do you think this town is capable of lynching scum D1?

If Palmar is town, yes.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 03:49 GMT
#359
1) Palmar is exceedingly good as town on D1. Like, really good. Lynches scum a lot. If he and I are town together, we can find a mafia.

2) Random lynching isn't just bad because town could do better, it's also bad because it essentially wastes 48 hours of town's time on a lynch that no one had to take any stance on or push, and gives no valuable leads like vote counts, vote posts, and vote reasonings.

Even if we lynch scum with this method, it means very little. Even if we lynch town on a normal day 1 lynch, it can mean a lot. There's no reason to random lynch, even if statistics is in favor. It's a pro-mafia move. That's why I've been shitting on the idea since the game started and why my vote sits on grack, yet now I see you espousing the same sentiment?

I'm willing to excuse this on the fact that you're butthurt because you've played in a string of bad towns, but seriously, this is shit that should be policy lynched. You've lost anything you gained by being suspicious of grack by echoing the same stupid sentiment.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 04:46 GMT
#388
I think Palmar is town.

at work BTW so no more posting
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 05:30 GMT
#416
On September 27 2013 13:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
What is weird about yamato is that his filter reads very similar to persona, but i'm not really posting anything im observing right now. just watching really

this needs to be substantiate or you will be lynched with the fury of a thousand suns.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 08:04 GMT
#469
BH, I'm surprised that the best reasoning you can come up with for voting me is some weak policy shit.

I clearly have reads and am discussing them, yet you insist that my being aggressive is somehow the worst thing in the thread.

I fail to follow your logic.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 27 2013 12:34 GMT
#494
On September 27 2013 19:27 Pandain wrote:
BH compare Yamatos filter with his previous games and tells me what you see.

Would lynch. Will lynch. Not trying to find scum. Instead posting analysis.

?

I thought this was Palmar posting, because of the P capital and the IT icon, but then I realized you're Pandain.

Do you seriously think I'm not trying to find mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1245
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m976
Beastyqt800
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King55
Trikslyr47
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 17m
INu's Battles
17h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.