• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 19:30 GMT
#2087
ok, I agree that SP not voting FT is odd...

still catching up.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 19:57 GMT
#2111
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy: SaB, Panda, Oats

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 19:58 GMT
#2117
Sp gogogo
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 20:11 GMT
#2138
goddamnit -__-
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 20:15 GMT
#2143
On October 02 2013 05:13 FirmTofu wrote:
I give up.

the fuck you do, you where just saved. you better play
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 20:18 GMT
#2147
Ive only skimed though the last part of thread so far. you havent been on my radar. let me catch up and Ill give my opinion on you.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 21:41 GMT
#2175
kk, Im mostly caught up, but Im off to work unfortunately. Ill be back latter tonight.

On October 02 2013 06:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll do what I can to shed some light. Whatever happened to lynching hiro?

You know I was secretly hoping that you me and hiro ended up on one scumteam together this game don't you?

damn, that would have been so sick. for those who dont know, VE, Paler, and I all player our first game of mafia together on TL. like 3 years ago?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 21:42 GMT
#2176
EBWOP: for those who dont know, VE, Pamler, and I all played our first game of mafia together on TL. like 3 years ago?
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 01 2013 21:43 GMT
#2177
goddamit, I cant spell worth shit atm, you all know what I mean though. be back later.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 02 2013 07:46 GMT
#2284
Well, first off, I was pretty sure that Shiao was gonna flip scum. The fact is, Im no longer comfortable on my reads due to the fact he didn't. Im gonna re-read the thread and come back with reads in the morning. I know alot of people find me scummy, so Ill work hard to find scum and to prove that Im not the best lynch.
On October 02 2013 03:29 austinmcc wrote:
Hiro, could you share some thoughts on people who aren't FT and ShiaoPi? Maybe take a look at rayn/palmar arguing, a peek at CR, and whatchoo thinkin' bout solstice?

The ryan/palmer thing is intriguing. I know Palmer as scum likes to argue with his scum buddys. That being said, The interaction seems real, or, I think it would be hard to fake a conversation like that as teammates. both are really calling each other out on there play, something 2 scumbuddys would not be likely to do.

speaking of ryan, Im curious, why did you change your vote at the very end of the day? why did you yell at palmer after that?

I think I all ready gave my thoughts on CR, but palmer wanted me to go into more detail so here it goes:
Looking over his filter He gives out Alot of opinons, without being asked to, and goes over his thought process while doing it. These post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 30 2013 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.
On September 30 2013 08:15 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 08:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 30 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
All the above is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't matter or indicate alignment if they know set-up or not.

Ray why did you switch from Koshi to Yam when you thought Koshi was "a likely scum read". Are you all caught up with the thread?


I am pretty caught up with the thread.

The reason I switched from Koshi to Yamato was because at the time, Koshi was leading by a large margin. I swapped my vote so make the votes a lot closer. This would give others the opportunity to swap or people who voted a useless vote to all make a difference. I feel that later on if we figure out that Koshi is scum, then I will focus on looking at the people who swapped after me, and try to get reads on them.

lol ok but how did you think that would effect our reads on you?


Yeah, I suppose it does make me look kinda scummy, which is something I really need to work on in my play. At the time, I wasn't under fire, so I figured my efforts would be best put trying to get a better read on others. Mafia have it bit easier in that they only have to focus on blending in. I find playing town a lot harder since I have to strike some balance between finding scum, and not making myself look scummy in the process.

On September 30 2013 08:27 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 08:18 Pandain wrote:
The last sentence.


The first time I played as town, most of my posts and votes were basically constructed methods to elicit reactions from people and I would try to read into these reactions and compare them to how they interact with others. Hopefully, this will enable me to find some inconsistencies to give me a better idea of scum teams. The result was that I got lynched on day 1. The last game I also got mislynched on d1. After feedback from coaches, I figured that I also needed to be a lot more transparent and vocal so that I can help town by not letting them mislynch me. Currently that's what I'm trying to improve upon.

Anyways, I am open to any tips while the game is going on, but I don't want it to detract too much from the discussion at hand.

are very genuine. Hes explaining why hes doing certain actions. He even talks about how coachs told him to be more transparent, which is exactly what hes doing. Now none of what Ive just said about him makes him town per se, these are things that scum could do to. however, when you combine that with the fact that hes been giving reads, and contributing, (hes givin reads on alot of people givin how small his filter is) in the way hes doing it now, I think its townish. its a lean town, and I would like to here more from him, Like what he thinks of Oats, and SaB.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 02 2013 08:39 GMT
#2285
In regards to WoS:

yes I was wishy washy on FT. I, like you, hated how he posted "i give up" when SP flipped. Fact is if he doesn't start posting the way he did at the end of day 2, Im gonna want to lynch him.

I didnt have a scum read on you, you where leaning scum in my book. It wasnt a strong feeling, but I didnt like how when you came into the game with a "towns so bad" combined with your going along with RNG. It looked like you where trying not to contribute at the time. you have contributed alot more sense then, so I feel like you are likly town now. flip flopy, yes, but reads change.

The reason I put up my reads list is because I was catching up on the thread. after catch up some of my reads changed. Ill go into more detail come morning.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 02 2013 08:41 GMT
#2286
also, I REALLY REALLY wanna hear how you caught Oats as scum! cus Im not sure about that guy anymore... please say something about that soon.

And use your fucking vest please! theres a drive by coming out tonight.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
October 05 2013 20:08 GMT
#3623
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC371
TaKeTV 277
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 371
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Pusan 52
ToSsGirL 47
Mind 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 29
Bale 21
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1493
Khaldor1027
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1678
olofmeister1479
Beastyqt455
B2W.Neo454
Livibee188
XaKoH 183
Hui .144
Liquid`VortiX119
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King75
djWHEAT65
QueenE23
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2523
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 15m
Online Event
21h 15m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.