• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:11
CEST 12:11
KST 19:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11777 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 22:42 GMT
#932
that is one policy I can get behind, lynch all people that use ad hom attacks! Since that is what I usually resort to as scum if I don't know what to say. Guess we'll see how well it works this game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 27 2013 22:51 GMT
#936
I wouldn't be so sure of that; half the game has yet to really start playing yet. There's still a shit ton of votes out there.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 00:00 GMT
#1404
if the scumteams don't both use drive-by they are retarded

there is no reason not to
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 00:04 GMT
#1406
On September 29 2013 09:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey VA!
Any reads?
Thoughts on the lynch?
Anything at all?


Like I said meta isn't enough to convict anyone and the lynch proved that, hence why I didn't vote yamato. He is a terrible day 1 lynch since he can barely tie his shoes as scum past day 2.

There wasn't really much content to base reads on, just people insulting each other and talking about useless stuff. Pretty bad day 1 for people that are town. Just got home and read it all.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 00:28 GMT
#1408
You could make a case for things like "you/rayn aren't on the same scum team" or "SnB/palmar arent on the same scum team" but thats about the extent of it. I don't fight rayn and BH spamming that interesting or important to read
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 17:11 GMT
#1467
I find myself in a catch 22 where if I contribute people will think I'm scum and if I don't contribute I am a good "policy lynch"

I wonder why towns are doing poorly lately...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#1471
On September 30 2013 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
I find myself in a catch 22 where if I contribute people will think I'm scum and if I don't contribute I am a good "policy lynch"

I wonder why towns are doing poorly lately...

that's just WoS. I will be judging you based on how intelligent I think your posts are
Comment on my case. Good/bad/total shit from obvious scum on Koshi's scum team.


I don't know his playstyle but if you were quoting me for example, that wouldn't be scummy because I do not push lynches, in Palmar's case I don't know if that is true or not.

Your case depends a lot on the personality of a player and I'm not a fan of those, hence why I would not vote for yamato. If on the other hand hiro or FT flip scum at some point, then yes Palmar should be heavily scrutinized.

It's really just a null case dude. Nothing to be seen there unless you can cross analyze it with Palmar relentlessly pushing people in his town games.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 17:37 GMT
#1476
On September 30 2013 02:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 02:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 30 2013 02:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
I find myself in a catch 22 where if I contribute people will think I'm scum and if I don't contribute I am a good "policy lynch"

I wonder why towns are doing poorly lately...

that's just WoS. I will be judging you based on how intelligent I think your posts are
Comment on my case. Good/bad/total shit from obvious scum on Koshi's scum team.


I don't know his playstyle but if you were quoting me for example, that wouldn't be scummy because I do not push lynches, in Palmar's case I don't know if that is true or not.

Your case depends a lot on the personality of a player and I'm not a fan of those, hence why I would not vote for yamato. If on the other hand hiro or FT flip scum at some point, then yes Palmar should be heavily scrutinized.

It's really just a null case dude. Nothing to be seen there unless you can cross analyze it with Palmar relentlessly pushing people in his town games.

You think that if those people flip scum Palmar is scum because he is trying to soft-bus them and push for them without actually getting them lynched like me /w BH correct?

I think he is more likely scum if they are town. I think he is scum because rather than looking for scum he is looking for people doing strange things to attack when he can't even explain why the things FT/Hiro/Me do make us more likely scum. He's uninterested and it shows. He normally chooses the day1 lynch and the best he's done so far is prove that FT is an illogical player for choosing to vote SP over me because there was a lot of people discussing me.


And that is why all the RNG talk was a huge nuisance, it made it impossible to get any decent reads on people day 1 since it was such a clusterfuck. Anyone that has any concrete reads after that day 1 is either lying to themselves or trying to gain allies.

If Palmar was scum and often chooses the day 1 lynch then surely he would try to push one of these people if they were town? but oh wait everyone was too busy messing around with RNG lynching koshi so it's a null tell.

Everyone should be uninterested at this point because it was a boring/unreadable day 1. I'd say people that are still interested look scummier at this point and I don't care if you disagree, as that's the state of the game from my point of view at the moment.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 20:31 GMT
#1516
im guessing cops shot at a townie and we have one dumb scumteam that for some inexplicable reason didn't use drive by
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#1520
actually that is the only thing that makes sense ^ cops would obviously shoot last night. so cops know a town member and there is a dumb scum team.

time to see who thought BH was town, be back in 3 hours or so
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 20:32 GMT
#1521
no koshi, if cops shoot at town it is refunded. hence why there is a dumb scumteam
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 20:35 GMT
#1525
yes they do VE. otherwise we would all be bulletproofs which is dumb
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:37 GMT
#1610
So I have no idea why anyone shot BH or what this means. The only people that trusted him even remotely were pandain, grack, and palmar. Everybody else tried to throw suspicion on him or said he was scummy. He died though so we know it wasn't a cop kill. Sooo wtf is going on here.

Palmar/Pandain probably come off looking the worst from this since palmar gave him a town read and visa versa and pandain is trying to lynch FT through his dead body. Grack has some sort of boner for BH where he looks up to him so that is a potential fear kill.

No need to reply to this post, I won't read it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:41 GMT
#1613
On September 30 2013 07:39 Pandain wrote:
Vayne is probably scum. Also a generally good shot. I would suggest cops to shoot him, as it's hard to differentiate his town and scum play.

He's clearly reading due to what he's saying but he's acting like he doesn't give a shit.
Town reads are Cheesecake and SnB.

If Palmar doesn't push today, he's probably scum.


I welcome the cops shooting me, it confirms town members and I have no reason to use my vest so it will refund the bullet. go for it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:44 GMT
#1616
chairman ray at least read the OP please. BH was not shot by the police, it is actually impossible.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:46 GMT
#1618
On September 30 2013 07:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Did Rayn ever explain why CR is town?


2dumb2bscum?

doesn't even know the basic rules of the setup yet. but then again koshi didn't either and thats his claim to fame as scum. acting too dumb.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:48 GMT
#1620
On September 30 2013 07:46 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
chairman ray at least read the OP please. BH was not shot by the police, it is actually impossible.


What about lethal force?


and who in the thread currently would use lethal force on a person that can be very useful as town when you can just precision shot him?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1621
like there's really no reason to ever use lethal force over precision shot unless they are confirmed 100% scum. he wasn't killed by a cop unless we have monkeys playing the blue roles
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:49 GMT
#1626
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 29 2013 22:55 GMT
#1629
On September 30 2013 07:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
unless you want to claim down syndrome cop WoS then I suggest you keep up with the thread

Oooo them's fightin' words.

Whatever I've given up on getting you lynched. If you're town then great, people can be stuck with you at LYLO and lose.
If you're scum, then you'll win and maybe people will learn their lesson not to leave you alive, ever.

FT is the target for today. I have another couple in mind but no time to explain atm.


My percentage for identifying scum at endgame is pretty high. Look at my town game will posts and you will find they are usually pretty good. You just have some sort of sick confirmation bias against me for being the worst player of all time or something.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech56
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe405
XaKoH 283
League of Legends
JimRising 318
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1389
Other Games
gofns30957
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 195
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
49m
FEL
5h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 49m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.