• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 12:29 GMT
#491
On September 27 2013 21:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 21:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 27 2013 21:03 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:51 Koshi wrote:
Maybe to put pressure on SP? I don't find it scummy tbh. With limited time he could have voted Grack and then make a case on SP. Or just 1up grack and then make case + vote to give his case more value.


If you think someone is scum you don't try to create a new bandwagon. If you another guy has more chance of flipping scum than someone who's already under pressure, you make a case that's you know.. actually a case, to convince people to follow your reasoning.

As to your point about putting pressure on SP, do you honestly think that SP feels any kind of pressure from a random vote with no reasons to back it up, from a guy who has no influence on the game so far. Remember FT hasn't done anything to establish himself as a person that demands attention in town.

Or are you merely saying FT is stupid and thinks that his vote holds more value than it does?

I don't think it is stupid at all. FT also says he will make a case if Grack leads in votes. I am not a fan of people playin this game 1 hour a day but FT made a splash and I dont find that splash scummy.


What's the point of making a case on someone that is up for lynch. If said person is #1 or #2, he most likely has been discussed to death, so it's just a matter of coming to a conclusion on whether or not you agree with the current logic in the thread.

Saying he "made a splash" is a gross misrepresentation of what actually happened. FT made a quiet random vote with no reasons behind it that made exactly 0 people think twice about ShiaoPi. That is equally pointless as refusing to discuss Grack until it's too late to influence the discussion.

So if FT wants to be useless and irrelevant, he's doing a splendid job.

Hmm, it's because BH destroyed him instantly. But yeah, FT should have said SP was a plynch. Then there would have been an higher chance that his case got any tractions.

But Grack reminds me too much of myself in GoT. He came off a scum win and if he would roll town he would mindswap into finding scum and not be trolling. But because he rolled scum again his mind stays the same and he trolls in the start. Saying I am scum is just icing on the cake.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 12:33 GMT
#493
On September 27 2013 21:32 ShiaoPi wrote:
I can agree with a lot of points on FirmTofu, but he always seemed like lynchbait to me. I am unsure yet whether or not lynching him gives us a good chance on hitting scum. Would like to hear more from him before deciding on him.

In other news why koshi do you think that grack is scum? In my opinion bringing himself so much attention right off the bat is quite unlikely for mafia

He didn't bring it to himself. We brought it to him.
He was even all like "guys this random lynch is so cool and PALMAR loves it" So nha, he wasn't bringing it all to himself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 12:41 GMT
#496
On September 27 2013 21:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually Palmar are you down with a random lynch this game? I kind of want to random lynch.


He brought the idea up first, koshi. even suggesting random lynching is easily bringing attention to himself

But he includes somebody else. His first posts also look way too hard as the start in Golden Sun. Why would you even do that as town? Wouldn't it be smart to avoid confusing like that? As town you think about it and decide against it because it is silly. As scum you are probably thinking about WIFOM and shit and never consider it is bad for town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 12:55 GMT
#499
ShiaoPi, show me why Grack is definitely not scum. He should have made enough posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 13:09 GMT
#502
On September 27 2013 21:58 ShiaoPi wrote:
Cant say he is definitely not scum, he is at best nullish to me, I am more curious why you are so certain that he is in fact red

Well, it's not like I am 250% on him. But I am not liking what he does under pressure at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 13:33 GMT
#506
rayn, your opinion on Grack?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 13:50 GMT
#513
Yeah it's impossible to become confirmed town in this game. Unless you lynch scum from both teams.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 13:50 GMT
#514
Oh you mean, even town "town".
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 13:55 GMT
#518
Again not on me? What is dis world I live in?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 14:09 GMT
#527
Yeah, if you roll scum this game you can actually scumhunt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 14:39 GMT
#542
So you agree with me Grack?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 14:45 GMT
#545
Well, somewhat ignoring the whole townread thing but I like the vote on WoS. Like I said, the emo stuff makes me want to vote him as wel because he tries to mindfuck us not voting him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 15:32 GMT
#572
On September 28 2013 00:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:24 Palmar wrote:
On September 27 2013 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar you don't think it's possible FT thought too much discussion was focused on me and wanted to progress the thread?


Why would he want to do that if he thinks you're "probably scum".

That makes absolutely no sense.

FT has been mislynched day 1 in his 2 last town games. That reason alone makes me skeptical.


I wouldn't know, never played with the guy. Maybe he's just bad. Doesn't mean I'm going to ignore it when he does stupid or strange things.

But that should still be a factor for you when making your reads


No it shouldn't. I'm not trying to kill him yet.

When I'm trying to kill someone the whole thread knows.


@Koshi: I still don't agree with your reasoning for FT. I don't think he's town for making a splash I just don't think there's good reasoning for him being a good day1 lynch.


How is this not the exact same thing. And what do you mean with "still don't agree". Did we disagree about FT before?
On September 27 2013 20:51 Koshi wrote:
Maybe to put pressure on SP? I don't find it scummy tbh. With limited time he could have voted Grack and then make a case on SP. Or just 1up grack and then make case + vote to give his case more value.

On September 27 2013 23:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I could definitely see firm tofu as town say I think you're scum but I want to pressure someone else I think is scum.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 15:35 GMT
#575
See the problem with metaing yamato this game is the fact that this game provides scumhunting for scums. So meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 15:38 GMT
#578
On September 28 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone streams rolling a dice with our posts in the background.
Like.
1) sets up stream, table and screen where we can see.
2) When he sees a post that says ROLL, he rolls.
3) whoever gets chosen gets lynched.
EZ. PZ.

Why does it need to be real dice? Why not simply stream going to random.org, type the exact time somewhere, and then random.

even easyerpeasyer
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 15:39 GMT
#582
On September 28 2013 00:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:38 Koshi wrote:
On September 28 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Someone streams rolling a dice with our posts in the background.
Like.
1) sets up stream, table and screen where we can see.
2) When he sees a post that says ROLL, he rolls.
3) whoever gets chosen gets lynched.
EZ. PZ.

Why does it need to be real dice? Why not simply stream going to random.org, type the exact time somewhere, and then random.

even easyerpeasyer

He could be showing a video.

How? You see everything live? Like refresh TL and stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 16:50 GMT
#656
On September 28 2013 01:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 23:45 Koshi wrote:
Well, somewhat ignoring the whole townread thing but I like the vote on WoS. Like I said, the emo stuff makes me want to vote him as wel because he tries to mindfuck us not voting him.

Koshi can you show me where I specifically did this?
I assume you're taking my calling town shit as 'town is shit if they lynch me cuz town always lynch town D1 and they bad lololol?'
Where did I ever talk about myself getting lynched? Does my posting somehow belie that I am worried about it?
Like....the first post where you brought up feeling bad about me made me think you were town but this one has me stumped. Again I'm inclined to think town because this is just such a convoluted way of thinking to come from scum.

It's a feeling a get when you say "town sucks" in so many words.
You seems to really care for town.
--> Townies are impressed by this engagement from you and wont vote you.
--> in secret you are scum. Both scummers and townies don't vote you.
--> Victory
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 16:51 GMT
#657
On September 28 2013 01:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne played pretty straight up the last scum game, Golden Sun.
So yeah this kinda really weird dispassive play is town vayne.
Rayn, thoughts?

Nono. Vayne can still be scum. Trying to meta vayne is silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 16:52 GMT
#658
On September 28 2013 01:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Koshi's thought process is much more free-flowing in Golden Sun, he accuses S&B at the very start but then he moves on and comments on everyone else in the game. Here his posting is more held-back. He forced a scum read on me early game and is just sticking to it not commenting as much on other people. He is asking me these useless questions. He is better than this when he is town. Koshi is scum.


On September 28 2013 01:31 Grackaroni wrote:
##Vote: Koshi

You are hilarious & scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 16:52 GMT
#659
Like you don't even try to talk with WoS why he thinks I am town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC175
EnkiAlexander 10
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 175
ProTech152
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51186
Bisu 2365
Horang2 1407
Hyuk 590
BeSt 514
EffOrt 467
Mini 421
Shuttle 409
Light 350
Soma 331
[ Show more ]
Larva 303
ZerO 197
Rush 169
Mong 93
Leta 79
Snow 64
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 31
Aegong 29
Yoon 27
JYJ 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
Fnx 759
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns36753
singsing2086
olofmeister1078
B2W.Neo445
hiko366
Livibee195
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX96
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS38
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 365
ComeBackTV 198
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 48m
Online Event
21h 48m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.