• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 02:56 GMT
#341
I didn't lie about anything... VE said that he was only ok with a random lynch if it was truly random and then I suggested the random lynch of me picking Palmar. (proof I'm not a fan of Palmar ) which is obviously not random.

We shot you last game because Pandain/Rayn/Debaers were all up against each other's throats and you seemed like you could become a potential threat when you had time to be active.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 02:58 GMT
#343
On September 27 2013 11:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh another thing I neglected to mention about Grack:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
WoS's posts at the endgame of golden sun match up with the mindset he's showing here.

This was his reaction to my first post.
A lot less thought put into what essentially amounts to an 'easy' read with no real stance taken. Similar to VE's, yet different.

VE chose to actually try to read me and my actions while Grack simply looked into the last post I made in a thread he was reading that seems to corroborate what isn't even a read.
I don't know, call it a gut thing but even though I don't necessarily like either's reaction to my post, I like Grack's a LOT less.

That's because it wasn't a read. people were saying were being insincere and from reading your posts last game I am saying it's probably not that important.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 03:10 GMT
#349
On September 27 2013 12:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 11:56 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't lie about anything... VE said that he was only ok with a random lynch if it was truly random and then I suggested the random lynch of me picking Palmar. (proof I'm not a fan of Palmar ) which is obviously not random.

We shot you last game because Pandain/Rayn/Debaers were all up against each other's throats and you seemed like you could become a potential threat when you had time to be active.

Hmm I think I this went differently in my head. I suppose it wasn't exactly a lie, no, and you have been pushing for the RNG since. I'm not sure why you bothered explaining that you were trolling about Palmar, but whatever. Why did you explain the reasoning for your shot on me last game?
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh another thing I neglected to mention about Grack:
On September 27 2013 05:57 Grackaroni wrote:
WoS's posts at the endgame of golden sun match up with the mindset he's showing here.

This was his reaction to my first post.
A lot less thought put into what essentially amounts to an 'easy' read with no real stance taken. Similar to VE's, yet different.

VE chose to actually try to read me and my actions while Grack simply looked into the last post I made in a thread he was reading that seems to corroborate what isn't even a read.
I don't know, call it a gut thing but even though I don't necessarily like either's reaction to my post, I like Grack's a LOT less.

That's because it wasn't a read. people were saying were being insincere and from reading your posts last game I am saying it's probably not that important.

Alright, give me a read now.

I explain because people like you/koshi are calling it a contradiction and questioning me on it

Palmar is probably town just from the post where he called me an asshole, it felt genuine.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 03:55 GMT
#364
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:04 GMT
#368
On September 27 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 12:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?

One weird thing I picked up on, you attempt to shit on my post and nitpick without commenting on the meat of it.

I didn't really care to comment on the meat of it. Scum probably had some influence in the lynch and if they did not then they easily could have if one of their own came under pressure.

You weren't apologetic at all when you were pushing me last game. It seems like a scum mindset, wow everyone's jumping on Grack but it's just so easy....
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:05 GMT
#369
Rather than, wow Grack looks scummy. I'm going to try to catch him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:08 GMT
#371
On September 27 2013 13:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 13:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 27 2013 12:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Man I keep picking on Grack but all I remember is hating his posting as I was catching up:
On September 27 2013 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
(Not intended to be insulting but instructive)
Chairman Ray has been mislynched twice in a row as town day1
FirmTofu as well has had the lynch pushed on to him several times as town day 1.
This is what mafia are comfortable doing, not random lynching.

This is just flat out wrong. You have no what faction pushed CR's lynch in Noire, and therefore you cannot be sure that's what scum will do.
I was basically pushing FT's lynch (since I didn't want CR lynched) in Noire D1 but I flipped town. Most of the time, D1 lynches are an absolute crapshoot, and/or between two townies so scum can just rest on their laurels.

One weird thing I picked up on, how often do townies feel bad about pushing their scum reads?

One weird thing I picked up on, you attempt to shit on my post and nitpick without commenting on the meat of it.

I didn't really care to comment on the meat of it. Scum probably had some influence in the lynch and if they did not then they easily could have if one of their own came under pressure.

You weren't apologetic at all when you were pushing me last game. It seems like a scum mindset, wow everyone's jumping on Grack but it's just so easy....

Everyone?
I count Palmar and me. I also haven't called you scum.
I'm surprised you didn't pick that out as well.

I count Palmar BH Yamato Vayne Koshi probably more that I have forgotten. I'm pretty sure I was your best read.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:10 GMT
#374
On September 27 2013 13:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
My best read?
What did I read you as, Grack?

I was flat out wrong, making easy reads, not taking stances, lying. Seems like you were leaning towards me being scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 04:50 GMT
#393
I'm pretty sure Palmar is pro random lynch despite pushing me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 05:10 GMT
#408
uhhh this one looks like it's for real.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 05:17 GMT
#414
I really want to edit out my last post but I can't T_T
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 06:36 GMT
#426
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 06:39 GMT
#431
On September 27 2013 15:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?

We've already discussed you quite enough. There are at least 5 other scummers out there. I'm interested in discussing as many people as possible. I'll discuss you if you end up being the #1 or #2 candidate later in the day.

Well I can't just sit here and let you call me scum without giving any reasoning.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 06:46 GMT
#438
On September 27 2013 15:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 15:38 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 27 2013 15:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Ok, my first impressions are that Yamato, WoS, and VE look super town. Grack is probably scum. His posting is terrible.

I've never played a legit game with BH or Palmar, so I can't read them yet.

Thanks for the detailed explanations. Care to explain?

We've already discussed you quite enough. There are at least 5 other scummers out there. I'm interested in discussing as many people as possible. I'll discuss you if you end up being the #1 or #2 candidate later in the day.

So how about you explain your vote? Clearly you aren't adding to the discussion by just voting and leaving...you've given more reasoning for thinking Grack is scum and you're not even voting him!

You didn't see the one liners? he basically claaaaimed scum.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 06:54 GMT
#443
On September 27 2013 15:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm on a tablet so he gave reasoning while I was meshing my fingers against glass...but like BH I'm not impressed with his reasoning. Any number of players in the game aren't playing to their potential.

Unlike Grack and BH however, I don't take it as a scumclaim. I take it as a bad-tell which is null.

who are you talking about FT?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 07:10 GMT
#451
@BH, you can have my vote if you are able to explain how what he is doing here is different from his last town game. (Desert Mini Mafia)

He gave a scum read on Yamato for the exact same reason (1 liners) and voted for somebody with out giving any reasoning.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 07:12 GMT
#452
What's the ruling on how much time we have to wait until we can vote RoL for being a lurking scum? Is it soon?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 07:15 GMT
#454
On September 27 2013 16:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 16:12 Grackaroni wrote:
What's the ruling on how much time we have to wait until we can vote RoL for being a lurking scum? Is it soon?

Why RoL and not one of the Otho as-yet-to-post players?

Because he's RoL. I feel his scumminess in my bones.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 07:40 GMT
#459
What can I say VE I'm annoyed. First I got attacked by Koshi/Yamato for pushing an idea that isn't inherently scummy. Then I got attacked by Palmar for defending myself and my idea with logic that I wouldn't only use as scum. And now I am being mysteriously called scum with absolutely no reason whatsoever; Which doesn't have anything to do with being Palmar's scum read of course.

If you want my real advice I still think Koshi could be scum but I couldn't explain it clearly if I wanted to. Will just have to wait and see his next contributions.

I thought for a while BH was scum and then he started becoming his normal pushy self. I think BH is very likely town because I don't think he's able to do a good job of being himself as scum.

RoL is legitimately someone that should be watched out for because he does enjoy lurking as scum and has a history of doing it.


Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 27 2013 07:41 GMT
#460
Pandain is playing very strangely because I think he typically really enjoys analyzing and he is just taking advantage of the fact that nobody else cares right now to avoid doing anything.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 711
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC399
TaKeTV 287
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 82
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 399
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44454
Bisu 2539
Horang2 1350
Shuttle 896
EffOrt 765
Hyuk 621
BeSt 584
Soma 541
Light 418
Mini 403
[ Show more ]
Larva 339
Rush 225
ZerO 222
Mong 86
Leta 84
Snow 69
Sea.KH 55
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 44
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 27
Yoon 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 19
Noble 12
Trap 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6822
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1523
Khaldor1027
Lowko460
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1571
olofmeister1518
Beastyqt466
B2W.Neo417
Livibee194
XaKoH 186
Hui .155
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
djWHEAT68
QueenE32
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 13m
Online Event
21h 13m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.