• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:46
CEST 15:46
KST 22:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8612 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:36 GMT
#4932
On October 08 2013 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Yeah maybe. Kinda strange though.

I still like the idea you (CC) are scum with s0lstice and the real banger contacted you guys.

That makes no sense.

It totes does. They are evul and playing together.
Last banger used drive by last night and uses it now as leverage.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:37 GMT
#4933
On October 08 2013 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's just you and me tonight Rayn...we're both dead tomorrow, and I don't trust Austin/Wave for tonight. You and I have to figure out who the last Banger is.

/signed.

I go play XCOM. Don't disappoint me VE. Your game has been really lackluster without any cases and why to many one liners. Please pick your shit up. It's getting embarrassing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:37 GMT
#4934
why = way

D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 21:10 GMT
#4938
On October 08 2013 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
Another option I was thinking of is that scum felt the pressure of so many confirmed townies and decided to sac one of their own but at the same time try a clever plan. Best case scenario they get the other team connected or lynch koshi, worst case scenario they keep the last banger alive.

Remember that first and foremost they need the bangers still when we have so much confirmed town. they need their night kills to help them kill town. Then once they have used the last banger sufficiently, they kill him and win the game.

Notice how we talked about basically nothing the last cycle and both scum teams both exist still.

true true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#4967
I ll drop a freebie for the scumteam. Hiro bussed me on N2. I don't have buss left D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#4968
We really really really thought you would kill me. I don't get it tbh why you didn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#4969
scumteams even*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:48 GMT
#4971
Ahh who are we kidding... Ofc i have buss left ;D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:50 GMT
#4973
meh I don't really want to kill CC. Dnu. Like. He outed scum :s
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#4976
true true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:53 GMT
#4977
On October 08 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
I agree though I'm not confident as much as I thought I would be, really surprised they masoned CC.

You sure you didn't bus him?

I really really really confirmed Oats rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:54 GMT
#4979
On October 08 2013 07:53 Pandain wrote:
If you get shot and lied about confirming people you will lose your town MVP award, just so you know

hehe. Dnu why they want to talk to me in PM tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:00 GMT
#4980
Ugh. So hard what should I do. Can some1 run some scenarios...
Like bussing VE into somebody would be the best idea I guess.

pff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:01 GMT
#4981
I need to think about this. I'll let you know what I decided on deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#4983
On October 08 2013 08:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you can bus yourself that is the best option, you have the most important role

But evil scummers aren't killing me. VE will get killed 100%.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#4984
VE total meanie though. Should just let him die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:03 GMT
#4985
Maybe he is sad that he will die. And angry. But mostly sad. Maybe he just needs a hug. Anger will be gone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:03 GMT
#4986
VA please post a hugging picture for VE. So he is all happy again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4987
I need sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 08 2013 09:06 GMT
#5269
On October 08 2013 13:05 Chairman Ray wrote:
You guys are way too good at this and I'm sorta crumbling from the pressure. I don't think I have the mafia skill to prevent myself from being lynched the next day. Probably not worth the effort since I have no chance to win anyways.

I am actually the last banger. SnB and palmer have given me permission to give up ages ago. I lost some motivation after they died since there was basically no way for us to win at that point. It was clearly either a town victory or the other scumteam's victory.

I'll just vest it up every night and see how long I survive. Sorry for not being all that active. Definitely won't be joining another mafia game until I have more free time.

hahahahahahahaha

CR you are a cool dude bro. You are cool. Don't shoot me. Just vest and we keep you alive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC371
TaKeTV 277
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 371
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Pusan 52
ToSsGirL 47
Mind 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 29
Bale 21
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1493
Khaldor1027
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1678
olofmeister1479
Beastyqt455
B2W.Neo454
Livibee188
XaKoH 183
Hui .144
Liquid`VortiX119
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King75
djWHEAT65
QueenE23
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2523
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 14m
Online Event
21h 14m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.