• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8347 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:29 GMT
#4853
On October 08 2013 04:25 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:14 austinmcc wrote:
Postgame/PMs/never

Yup I'm getting there.
So Austin!

How's the weather where you are?
Sunny and 70. Not a shitstorm in the sky.

I, for one, am happy that if s0lstice is mafia, we lynched mafia. I am, however, very sad because I thought I might have a brother in role idiocy. But apparently no.

Role idiocy?
No comprende.

oh you mean weird bluerole usage?
What is it you did when you were talking about that?
My first game as DT was my only ban from the forum, because I compared role PMs with another DT-ish role.

As a watcher I saw Sandroba kill marv in a game, didn't tell town, gave a huge townread on sandroba and tried to get him to give out more reads.

The only game I've ever been mislynched, and I think one of only two times I've been lynched, I was a vet. I held onto that info til the last second cuz I thought I could swing the lynch.

When I was Phoenix Wright, I ended up confirming a godfather as town, although they figured that out later.

TWICE in PTPish games, I've rolled scum and only used my powers in a pro-town manner.

Roles and I just don't seem to agree.

Impressive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:49 GMT
#4867
Thinking about bussing VE with some1 tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:50 GMT
#4869
Dnu. Got to keep the WIFOM alive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:59 GMT
#4885
Hosts better be on time.

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz Banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:59 GMT
#4888
On October 08 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay it's outed already. ffs CC. :E
Koshi who did you bus?

It is day?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:00 GMT
#4892
On October 08 2013 05:00 s0Lstice wrote:
anyway farewell friends.

want to say again how proud I am of town. serious warm fuzzies after noire. still hope you guys lose though ;D

DRB 4 life. go team go.

gg

Ok totes Banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:00 GMT
#4894
On October 08 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay it's outed already. ffs CC. :E
Koshi who did you bus?

It is day?

Yeah sol/CC outed you bussed last night. Who did you bus? Yourself and CC?

No I didn't? rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:07 GMT
#4897
The OP picture is wrong.

I do not accept this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:08 GMT
#4899
rofl. Hosts.... wtf. Why out me as fake cop??????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:09 GMT
#4904
So fucking Pandain is scum. Probably used drive by. Contacted other team. Pandain was getting lynched. S0lstice claimed scum. CC is also scum because it was Pandain who used Payphone to contact Ballers.

Fuck scumteams working together. You fuckers are lame.


Shoot each other = Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:14 GMT
#4907
No seriously. I didn't fucking buss. I love that you think out of the box though, rayn.

But there is NO FUCKING WAY 3 man team went for random search for last banger:
1) It is against their Wincon.
2) Why take the risk

Obviously last banger plays against his wincon as well. But the time town is doing decent the fuckers are going to do it like this? I really dont get it.


PANDAIN THIS BETTER BE IMBA BIG PLAY TO SHOOT BOTH SCUMMERS TONIGHT. I WILL LOVE YOU AND WILL WANT YOUR BABIES.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:14 GMT
#4908
On October 08 2013 05:11 Pandain wrote:
There is no justification for that and no reason I'm scum. If you have any questions about my play let me know but I've helped town far more then any other catching scum from both teams.

I do agree. But shit happened bro. How does that kinda shit happen?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:17 GMT
#4910
Really somebody tell me why s0lstice might have done this. Really.............
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:21 GMT
#4915
On October 08 2013 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.

.... Yeah, I was toying around and it wasn't really close.

S0lstice didn't do this to get me lynched.

But sure. It could be a reason. Dumbest idea 2013-2016.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#4918
VA must be a wizard if he is scum. It's feels so town VA. Like it feels town in my gut. Like total town in gut. Heads says be careful its VA. But my gut. It screams town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:25 GMT
#4920
On October 08 2013 05:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This is interesting considering the information I have. Last banger did not contact ballers for help. Ballers contacted me hoping I was banger.

I have one theory, and it involved s0lstice's night action not playing out correctly. Either he sent in the wrong action, or thought the payphone would act differently. Maybe he assumed our communications would be anonymous? Like what kind of payphone has caller ID? mask your voice and it's anonymous. Rayn assumed that we had a QT which was not the case. Maybe s0lstice assumed this too and didn't check the OP.

Either that or they were REALLY certain I was the last banger. s0lstice was after me forever. OR, in case im not banger, they used this as a way to claim scum on s0lstice so whoever the banger is survives and KP is saved. Lynching one of their own might be better than the banger.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous QT.

That's it.

He was going to frame me anonymously through CC.

wauw

so smart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:26 GMT
#4921
On October 08 2013 05:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:21 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.

.... Yeah, I was toying around and it wasn't really close.

S0lstice didn't do this to get me lynched.

But sure. It could be a reason. Dumbest idea 2013-2016.

This is why I fucking hate that you're confirmed cop now Koshi. You asked a question and I answered it and you're like "lolnope" without saying at all why you don't think that's the case.

I'm fucking done with you. Do what you gotta do tonight, but don't expect ANYTHING in the way of discourse with me. We're fucking done.

Yeah no. See CC said the right answer. It is way better than yours. Yours is not good. CCs is really good.

No need to be mad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#4923
Payphone - For the following day-phase, the player may talk to the target in PM’s.


But PMs bro. It aint a QT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#4924
No. It isn't it either D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:32 GMT
#4928
Yeah maybe. Kinda strange though.

I still like the idea you (CC) are scum with s0lstice and the real banger contacted you guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 988
WardiTV400
OGKoka 98
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11451
StarCastTV_EN313
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
Dendi404
XaKoH 345
Gorgc310
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2332
olofmeister1367
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh118
Livibee115
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1336
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 30m
Replay Cast
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.