• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:09
CEST 19:09
KST 02:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9155 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:30 GMT
#4565
On October 08 2013 00:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:26 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:23 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 20:10 Koshi wrote:
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.



Like.....

Maybe we should just lynch Koshi and #YOLO
Except
On October 01 2013 00:58 s0Lstice wrote:
right well I'm here, taking me awhile to catch up. I'm about to say fuck it and just start playing from here on (with a helpful summary for pages 40-now from someone) but we'll see how much time I get tonight. I didn't want to say much without having a complete picture of the goings on but if that means I never start talking then it's no good.

from what I've read I don't like hiro, or Oats. Cheesecakes weird pressure vote on Oats bothered me as well.

hiro for his entrance into the thread and early passivity (agree with Palmar's points here).


Oats (at least up to where I stopped) hasn't started tunneling anyone yet, and is doing his 'drop a question into a bucket' thing he does as scum. I saw him engaging with the thread but had trouble figuring out what he was hoping to get from his questions and/or didn't see what he was doing with the answers he got.

There's some rumblings for FT. Nothing struck me as odd about him from what I read. I'll look closer tonight.
On October 02 2013 01:09 s0Lstice wrote:
like I said earlier I did get up to page 40 or so. still don't like the FT lynch. didn't see anything in his filter that screamed scum to me.

from what I saw I would like to lynch hiro
On October 02 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
@austin: tell me how I express guilt, specifically as it retains to an internet forum. you must know as it's important to your read on me.

##vote hiro protagonist

All my townreads for the most part are on FT and that makes me not want to sheep after all





Which do you think put more effective, convincing distance between the two players involved?

Was I putting hiro in danger? Would ANYBODY think that he and I were linked after my early actions? Exactly.

Oh wow this is your first scumgame rofl. Is your profile legit?

It's nto hsi first scumgame. I helped him win in Basterd as survivor.

You are trying pretty hard this game as well

+ Show Spoiler +
DONT KILL ME IT WAS A JOKE
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:33 GMT
#4571
On October 08 2013 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, and the s0L posts look much more like "I'm not a cop with this guy".

But Koshi is being really....closed to this whole thing. Like, he doesn't appear to want people to figure out the game. And he's ABSOLUTELY AGAINST lynching anyone but s0Lstice.

Ugh, this is such a weird situation.

Because the guy is 100% scum. Like. 100%

And so if this is true, you'd think that you'd try to guide us to it with evidence, good posting and righteous fury, not shitposting, calling people dumb, acting like an asshole.

As i said earlier your summary of the QT was really great and useful but as far as I'm concerned it's the only helpful thing to help along the situation all day.

The fact that you have the audacity to call anyone else bad after your play today (if town) baffles me.

Somewhere I agree. There will be a day I make cases.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:37 GMT
#4579
On October 08 2013 00:32 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
S0lstice.

You think I am part of 3-man team. You want to know the entire 3 man team with your walky talking ploy. Why do you go for CC? Like, why not go for Me or one of my confirmed townies?

Why CC?


At the time I decided to walkie-talkie CC, I was really fucking certain I had scum with him. The nice thing about this option is that it stood aside from you+confirmed townies. I had mindfucked myself so hard in figuring out what it is you are exactly doing that even when I had reasoned my way onto one side, the amount of niggling doubts were still enormous. All things considered, choosing a strong scum-read that was largely independent of the you situation seemed the safest. More, there was a chance that you guys were linked and I would end up with some corroborating evidence aside from the fact that you claimed my role. It really seemed like a win-win, a way to kill two-birds with one stone.

...and, in the end, I always had the knowledge that I was going to have to counter-claim if you never stepped down as a fake-claiming town. I didn't really expect it to be this fucking difficult, or for you to sell your fake claim so fucking well. I knew I'd get heat for not countering immediately but I thought that the truth was gonna win out. Apparently the lateness of it trumps the truth.

tldr: On N3 you still thought I was town?


No, maybe you shouldn't tldr it.

I just don't understand you.

Like, if I was scum I was always on the 3 man team (you confirmed this earlier). So if you are a cop, why not contact me, why contact CC? Because it seems you were certain about both me and CC? And we are in the same scumteam, and you knew rayn was in our team. Why not simple shoot me, and then say: "oh hi guis, I am cop, Koshi obviously isn't, his teammates are 100% CC and 85% rayn".

That would actually make sense if you were a cop.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:39 GMT
#4583
On October 08 2013 00:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 00:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:32 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 08 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
S0lstice.

You think I am part of 3-man team. You want to know the entire 3 man team with your walky talking ploy. Why do you go for CC? Like, why not go for Me or one of my confirmed townies?

Why CC?


At the time I decided to walkie-talkie CC, I was really fucking certain I had scum with him. The nice thing about this option is that it stood aside from you+confirmed townies. I had mindfucked myself so hard in figuring out what it is you are exactly doing that even when I had reasoned my way onto one side, the amount of niggling doubts were still enormous. All things considered, choosing a strong scum-read that was largely independent of the you situation seemed the safest. More, there was a chance that you guys were linked and I would end up with some corroborating evidence aside from the fact that you claimed my role. It really seemed like a win-win, a way to kill two-birds with one stone.

...and, in the end, I always had the knowledge that I was going to have to counter-claim if you never stepped down as a fake-claiming town. I didn't really expect it to be this fucking difficult, or for you to sell your fake claim so fucking well. I knew I'd get heat for not countering immediately but I thought that the truth was gonna win out. Apparently the lateness of it trumps the truth.

tldr: On N3 you still thought I was town?


No, maybe you shouldn't tldr it.

I just don't understand you.

Like, if I was scum I was always on the 3 man team (you confirmed this earlier). So if you are a cop, why not contact me, why contact CC? Because it seems you were certain about both me and CC? And we are in the same scumteam, and you knew rayn was in our team. Why not simple shoot me, and then say: "oh hi guis, I am cop, Koshi obviously isn't, his teammates are 100% CC and 85% rayn".

That would actually make sense if you were a cop.

If you are scum why am i on your team?

He said it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 15:45 GMT
#4588
I am just waiting on s0lstice.
There is a right answer.
So crazy.
Will he find it?

dum dum dum
^ dramatic effect.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 16:10 GMT
#4615
Wrong answer S0lstice. Also rayns option was not available in the S0lstice is a cop world.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 16:37 GMT
#4631
I agree with that tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 16:47 GMT
#4633
On October 08 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Vayne as scum blames Koshi for confirming his mislynch target? How does that make sense? Like is Vayne in your opinion such a bad scumplayer?

Nha. But it was strange.
But it's ok. I got townread still on VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 18:57 GMT
#4804
Please tell me why you ambulanced Hiro night 1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:01 GMT
#4811
Also. Rofl. Like I am cop so I am biased. But how the fuck did we talk 40 pages abou s0lstice being possible cop. Like. How many questions do you need to figure something out?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:02 GMT
#4814
Sorry. 60 pages so 1200 posts were needed and after that people were reliefed they were right. Got to respect rayn, VA and pandain for seeing through the bullshit instantly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:04 GMT
#4818
On October 08 2013 04:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:57 Koshi wrote:
Please tell me why you ambulanced Hiro night 1

Koshi, if you read the last 2 hours -- and be honest -- can you see what i was trying to do?

Ofc... Get scum who has more information spill it. Always smart. Should have offered him his life for N3 actions. Then lynch his ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:08 GMT
#4825
On October 08 2013 04:06 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:02 Koshi wrote:
Sorry. 60 pages so 1200 posts were needed and after that people were reliefed they were right. Got to respect rayn, VA and pandain for seeing through the bullshit instantly.


yup your biased!

I had fun btw. I really hope you are last banger and yolo'ed. Cuz if are not last. There is going to be dirty mafia play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:10 GMT
#4827
Ofc shouldnt pinkie promise to save his life. That is dirty.
Just.got to lynch after to verifie information. Nothing personal.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:11 GMT
#4828
I hope it is 7vs3 now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:11 GMT
#4830
Also please update OP host!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:21 GMT
#4841
On October 08 2013 04:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

I don't see at all how what Rayn did was cheap. I found Pandain's play in Noire at the endgame a lot mroe deplorable since he was gaming the host. Rayn's play didn't actually do anything that didn't require Solstice to agree to it. Even if Solstice did it's perfectly well within expectation in a game.

Vayne you really are an oddball in this forum.


yea obviously pandain's shit was lame but that is in the past. I think it is very cheap to make deals with other factions, it would be like this game being 6 scum against 14 townies or w/e it was.

balanced game rite guys?

THHHHIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS.

But it has nothing to do with rayn. He tried to deceive s0lstice within the rules of the game. All good. Could/Should have ran with it for a couple mins.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:25 GMT
#4849
On October 08 2013 04:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
This game got really dumb in the past 60-70 pages.

You started it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:27 GMT
#4850
Btw Oats. How do you feel now that you know that the Koshi wifomed 2 scumteams.
Wet panties?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 19:28 GMT
#4851
Better flip past banger.
Also did you shoot VE? We might spare your life if you tell the truth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 564
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1511
Dendi950
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1415
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu689
Other Games
FrodaN2090
fl0m1411
Grubby1306
Beastyqt849
Mlord496
Hui .228
Livibee225
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe127
Mew2King64
Trikslyr36
ToD27
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 18
• printf 7
• LUISG 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur299
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 52m
INu's Battles
18h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.