• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:06
CEST 06:06
KST 13:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8706 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:02 GMT
#4363
Yes I know that all votes are on s0lstice.

But the amount of talk about not lynching s0lstice is annoying the shit out of me.

And if s0lstice is not the last banger the 2 scumteams are working together and that is just fucking lame.
If s0lstice is the last banger he is somewhat playing against his wincon but I forgive him because this is indeed WAY TO FUCKING FUNNY THAT THIS RETARDED TOWN ACTUALLY WANTS TO KEEP HIM ALIVE AFTER SOLSTICE MADE A FUCKING PHONECALL TO FUCKING CC WTFFFFF
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:04 GMT
#4365
On October 07 2013 07:03 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 07:00 Koshi wrote:
Like fucking D2 VE tells the entire thread I am cop. VA agrees. Grack agrees.
Night 2 I am so obvious cop because I hiro is saving me.
On day 3 I claim cop and I tell everybody everything.
Night 3 I fucking tell you about shot on Oats which is SUPER FUCKING PRO TOWN.
Day 4 everybody his fucking scumread says: "oh hai guis I am cop, Koshi is scum"

rest of day 4 ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE S0LSTICE AND I AM FUCKING SCUM??

REALLLYLYLYLYYLYLYYYY???????

HOW DOES THAT HAPpEN.?????????

FFS
Honestly? Because if you're actually a cop I think you have targeted decently but have played this actual game poorly.

And you being cop messes with some of my reads on other people.



I DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU THINK I AM FUCKING MARV OR AT LEAST PLAY LIKE MARV. I AM FUCKING KOSHI I PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND THIS IS HOW I PLAY IT. READ FUCKING NOIR IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW DISAPPOINTING I CAN BE.

FFS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:06 GMT
#4366
should play like marv*

point is --> I am not the best scumhunter. Dnu why you think I am. My game was about surviving and confirming town. I fucking succeeded. I have confirmed more town and made it so fucking easy for you people.

Like the fucking FT into Palmar lynch was partly because of me and my claim and me telling you fuckers that FT might get modkilled and that we should swap.

THAT WAS ME.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:34 GMT
#4374
VE why don't you think s0lstice is last banger? I really don't get it. Phonecall is a desperate move.Why not try to reach out to the other scumteam while being a lame ass for trying to change your wincon.

Like... Why would the 3 man team do this? Just so CC can get some cred? Can't believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:39 GMT
#4376
rofl.. poor Austin.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:47 GMT
#4378
On October 07 2013 07:24 Pandain wrote:
I don't know how to feel that people think I'm scum

Yeah, you made shitton of sense this day. It's scary.
It's elimination tbh.

Pandain/s0lstice/VA/CR/WoS/Austin/CC
I think those are left for being scum.
Both VA and rayn say that you play your scum meta. I got confirmed on rayn, and I got a townread on VA.

I almost can't believe WoS/austin are scum on same team. So it's like 5 people for 4 spots and CR and CC are looking good. So that's even more crazy.

Like I could see a WoS/CR/CC scumteam with s0lstice being alone and CC being an honorable scummer.


But dnu. But we are not lynching you. S0lstice is 100% scum and he is going to die.

I will flip tables if he is not last banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#4381
Ok I got to ask this because I am so pissed about it and I don't even know if it is possible.

Can the scumteams win together? Would you allow such monstrosity?

Clearly it is not in the rules. And you should let us know when they can change wincon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 23:03 GMT
#4383
No. Because they need to kill the other gang. It's in the rules.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 23:11 GMT
#4389
On October 07 2013 08:06 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok I got to ask this because I am so pissed about it and I don't even know if it is possible.

Can the scumteams win together? Would you allow such monstrosity?

Clearly it is not in the rules. And you should let us know when they can change wincon.
It's RIGHT THERE
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 05:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
6 (2x3) Gangsters - win when everyone except their own scumteam is dead (kill other gang)



Agreed. Totally agreed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 23:31 GMT
#4397
rofl. just rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 23:51 GMT
#4401
You are crazy for doing this. Really, it's not worth it. I am the cop and I think that people are set on lynching s0lstice, you won't get a 100% confirm on last banger tbh. I don't see how that will ever work.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 23:52 GMT
#4402
But if it helps you solving the game go ahead. After this lynch I still don't know who is scum tbh. Kinda crazy with so many confirmed towns. You and WoS are so crazy if one of you is scum. Crazy scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 23:53 GMT
#4404
off to bed. but really guys. s0lstice is really really really scum. pinkie promise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 00:47 GMT
#4423
On October 07 2013 09:29 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 09:27 Pandain wrote:
Do you really think Koshi is the player to do that?

Koshi probably gets town/scum mvp either way anyway, as long as he doesn't ignore my reads and helps lynch town.


As much as Koshi doesn't deserve any compliment from me after telling me to take a dick in my ass...he is not a dumb person by any stretch. Quite the opposite. He doesn't have classicly good mafia skills, but he is pretty fucking good in his own way. I wouldn't put it past him.

Only around to say that I meant I was bowing down for your applaud and not bowing down so you could put your dick in my ass because it seems like you are trying that.

WoS I am in bed and I dnu why. Maybe I am angry your filter is longer than my filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 07:13 GMT
#4494
Well the fact that s0lstice is still hardtrying makes me feel better he is the last banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 07:28 GMT
#4495
On the other hand. He can be just shiting up thread so we can't find other scum. But meh. Got to stay positive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 08:07 GMT
#4497
s0lstice. I know this is early. But maybe you can give up and if you are in the Bangers you could help town to take out the enemy team? That is also part of your main goal, and everybody loves town more than scum.

just saying. You could be a town hero.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 08:46 GMT
#4498
And if you are a Baller. You could save yourself by pointing to the last Banger.
Like. That might help save yourself.
+ Show Spoiler +
not really, but you get an A for effort.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 10:17 GMT
#4499
I have really no problem with no activity till deadline tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 11:15 GMT
#4500
Also,
When s0lstice is baller.
Pandain is last banger.
austin is baller saving his new friend Pandain
CC is baller because it was Pandain who contacted the ballers with the Payphone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 614
Larva 192
Leta 66
NaDa 57
TT1 15
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm220
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Other Games
summit1g10415
WinterStarcraft398
Mew2King113
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1389
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Rush1170
• Lourlo840
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 54m
INu's Battles
7h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 54m
Replay Cast
18h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.