• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7705 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 18:18 GMT
#4205
On October 06 2013 13:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Austin are you considering he is the real cop -.-
Also, yes. I'm considering it.

I had a scumread on koshi earlier. I specifically noted that his play after soft-claiming was odd for cop. His play after hard-claiming hasn't really looked more cop-ish.

And today, he made some WEIRD posts that caught my eye but I dismissed:
On October 06 2013 05:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!

I did it all for you. You said Oats was last banger D:

I shot oats cuz VA said he was MCB
On October 06 2013 05:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd

I did the action. I wasnt RB.

It is interesting that you know bulletproof vest costs 0,5 kp VA.

The KP comment is basically a "maybe you're scum for knowing the cost of scum items"
On October 06 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Still sad that I didnt get last banger.

##vote: Pandain

You sure about your pandain read VA? 48 hours.to convince us all.
I trust rayn to be right.as.well anyway.
But right after being unsure, asks VA if he's sure on pandain and is voting pandain

On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.
Now back to doesn't know whassup. Despite just asking if he's sure about his read. Who cares if VA is sure on his read if Koshi doesn't know how to read VA right now?

On October 06 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi can you explain to me succinctly why you think VA is town?

Because he pretends to have figured out the game or be close to figure out since the start of the game. While he hasn't. I assocciate this behaviour with town vayne. There are more thingies like that. I am like on 65% town.

Need to lynch Pandain if he doesnt play the day 4 of his life.
When asked why VA is town, Koshi gives reasons he thinks VA is town. Then says he's 65% on VA = town.

ALSO SAYS THAT VA IS TOWN BECAUSE VA THINKS HE HAS FIGURED OUT THE GAME BUT REALLY HASN'T. YET IS STILL ASKING VA WHETHER VA TRUSTS HIS READ. IF VA TRUSTS HIS READ ON PANDAIN AND KOSHI THINKS VA IS TOWN BECAUSE HE THINKS HE KNOWS SHIZ BUT HE DON'T KNOW SHIZ THEN KOSHI SHOULDN'T BE VOTING PANDAIN.

On October 06 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

It was going to be Oats over you tbh. You might have been wagon 2 together with Padain. I was paying attention on who was the prime lynch candidate.
I need to revisit the argumens made early night one about either WoS or Oats being last banger. But too tired atm.
He shot the dude's scumread. Isn't super sure how to read him. etc. etc. But VA might have been a #2 lynch the next day. Maybe.


This is how I post basically. It might be extra special because I think VA is a qtpie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 18:20 GMT
#4206
Don't see why I had to be home to answer those accusations rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 18:31 GMT
#4211
See s0lstice. I know I am the cop so I am not going to bother too much with this shit unless I am getting lynched.
And really. Who the fuck will lynch me?
I did really protown cop actions all 3 nights. After last night and my confirm on Oats I should never be doubted tbh. But sure, why not doubt me, it's part of the game. But doubt me over fucking s0lstice? Got to be kidding me. And the guy used ambulance night 1. Which is obviously, if you look at the layout of the OP, a skill for the good cop. But lets not even wifom around that. Look at this WoS and others:
On October 02 2013 04:55 ShiaoPi wrote:
nullish on most, keep a close eye on VE, Palmar, hiro and SnB, they are more on the scumside of null.

kill solstice and CC with fire


Also look at this:
On September 23 2013 05:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Thug Life Mafia Setup: 19 Players
2 Police - win when scum is dead
6 (2x3) Gangsters - win when everyone except their own scumteam is dead (kill other gang)
11 Civilians - win when scum is dead
Total: 6 Scum vs. 13 Town. Low town numbers are balanced with each civilian getting a vest.

The fucking problem I have is that it makes 0 sense for last banger s0lstice to do this. It doesn't help his wincon, one would even say it is against his own wincon but I guess he was getting lynched with the fail Payphone so anything goes then, even lynching the cop for funzies.

Now when s0lstice flips Baller and not Banger I am going to quit this game. I fucking promise you. Because that means that the 2 scumteams contacted each other and they are giving up s0lstice for an extra NK. Or maybe 2 if the Banger used drive by yesterday. The OP clearly says that you fuckers should be shooting each other and not teaming up.

So yeah.
Either s0lstice is yoloing his last day on earth by trying to lynch a cop for funzies which I can somewhat understand but he should have always tried to get us lynch CC and lie about the use of payphone.

Or

Scumteams are together and FUCK YOU ALL YOU PIECES OF SHIT.


I think it is the fuck you all option btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 18:32 GMT
#4215
On October 07 2013 03:21 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 03:18 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:31 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Austin are you considering he is the real cop -.-
Also, yes. I'm considering it.

I had a scumread on koshi earlier. I specifically noted that his play after soft-claiming was odd for cop. His play after hard-claiming hasn't really looked more cop-ish.

And today, he made some WEIRD posts that caught my eye but I dismissed:
On October 06 2013 05:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!

I did it all for you. You said Oats was last banger D:

I shot oats cuz VA said he was MCB
On October 06 2013 05:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd

I did the action. I wasnt RB.

It is interesting that you know bulletproof vest costs 0,5 kp VA.

The KP comment is basically a "maybe you're scum for knowing the cost of scum items"
On October 06 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Still sad that I didnt get last banger.

##vote: Pandain

You sure about your pandain read VA? 48 hours.to convince us all.
I trust rayn to be right.as.well anyway.
But right after being unsure, asks VA if he's sure on pandain and is voting pandain

On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.
Now back to doesn't know whassup. Despite just asking if he's sure about his read. Who cares if VA is sure on his read if Koshi doesn't know how to read VA right now?

On October 06 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi can you explain to me succinctly why you think VA is town?

Because he pretends to have figured out the game or be close to figure out since the start of the game. While he hasn't. I assocciate this behaviour with town vayne. There are more thingies like that. I am like on 65% town.

Need to lynch Pandain if he doesnt play the day 4 of his life.
When asked why VA is town, Koshi gives reasons he thinks VA is town. Then says he's 65% on VA = town.

ALSO SAYS THAT VA IS TOWN BECAUSE VA THINKS HE HAS FIGURED OUT THE GAME BUT REALLY HASN'T. YET IS STILL ASKING VA WHETHER VA TRUSTS HIS READ. IF VA TRUSTS HIS READ ON PANDAIN AND KOSHI THINKS VA IS TOWN BECAUSE HE THINKS HE KNOWS SHIZ BUT HE DON'T KNOW SHIZ THEN KOSHI SHOULDN'T BE VOTING PANDAIN.

On October 06 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

It was going to be Oats over you tbh. You might have been wagon 2 together with Padain. I was paying attention on who was the prime lynch candidate.
I need to revisit the argumens made early night one about either WoS or Oats being last banger. But too tired atm.
He shot the dude's scumread. Isn't super sure how to read him. etc. etc. But VA might have been a #2 lynch the next day. Maybe.


This is how I post basically. It might be extra special because I think VA is a qtpie.
What do you mean "this is how I post?" To what are you referring? And what implications does qtpieness have for VA's alignment?

Your case on me is that I have strange interactions with VA?
My answer: This is how I play & VA is a qt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 18:34 GMT
#4217
On October 07 2013 03:31 Koshi wrote:
See s0lstice. I know I am the cop so I am not going to bother too much with this shit unless I am getting lynched.
And really. Who the fuck will lynch me?
I did really protown cop actions all 3 nights. After last night and my confirm on Oats I should never be doubted tbh. But sure, why not doubt me, it's part of the game. But doubt me over fucking s0lstice? Got to be kidding me. And the guy used ambulance night 1. Which is obviously, if you look at the layout of the OP, a skill for the good cop. But lets not even wifom around that. Look at this WoS and others:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 04:55 ShiaoPi wrote:
nullish on most, keep a close eye on VE, Palmar, hiro and SnB, they are more on the scumside of null.

kill solstice and CC with fire


Also look at this:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 05:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Thug Life Mafia Setup: 19 Players
2 Police - win when scum is dead
6 (2x3) Gangsters - win when everyone except their own scumteam is dead (kill other gang)
11 Civilians - win when scum is dead
Total: 6 Scum vs. 13 Town. Low town numbers are balanced with each civilian getting a vest.

The fucking problem I have is that it makes 0 sense for last banger s0lstice to do this. It doesn't help his wincon, one would even say it is against his own wincon but I guess he was getting lynched with the fail Payphone so anything goes then, even lynching the cop for funzies.

Now when s0lstice flips Baller and not Banger I am going to quit this game. I fucking promise you. Because that means that the 2 scumteams contacted each other and they are giving up s0lstice for an extra NK. Or maybe 2 if the Banger used drive by yesterday. The OP clearly says that you fuckers should be shooting each other and not teaming up.

So yeah.
Either s0lstice is yoloing his last day on earth by trying to lynch a cop for funzies which I can somewhat understand but he should have always tried to get us lynch CC and lie about the use of payphone.

Or

Scumteams are together and FUCK YOU ALL YOU PIECES OF SHIT.


I think it is the fuck you all option btw.

Ohyeah, in option 2 CC is also scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 18:34 GMT
#4218
On October 07 2013 03:33 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 03:32 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 03:21 austinmcc wrote:
On October 07 2013 03:18 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:31 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 13:20 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Austin are you considering he is the real cop -.-
Also, yes. I'm considering it.

I had a scumread on koshi earlier. I specifically noted that his play after soft-claiming was odd for cop. His play after hard-claiming hasn't really looked more cop-ish.

And today, he made some WEIRD posts that caught my eye but I dismissed:
On October 06 2013 05:37 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!

I did it all for you. You said Oats was last banger D:

I shot oats cuz VA said he was MCB
On October 06 2013 05:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh ok. then I guess the question is do you get notified if RB'd

I did the action. I wasnt RB.

It is interesting that you know bulletproof vest costs 0,5 kp VA.

The KP comment is basically a "maybe you're scum for knowing the cost of scum items"
On October 06 2013 06:08 Koshi wrote:
Still sad that I didnt get last banger.

##vote: Pandain

You sure about your pandain read VA? 48 hours.to convince us all.
I trust rayn to be right.as.well anyway.
But right after being unsure, asks VA if he's sure on pandain and is voting pandain

On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.
Now back to doesn't know whassup. Despite just asking if he's sure about his read. Who cares if VA is sure on his read if Koshi doesn't know how to read VA right now?

On October 06 2013 06:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi can you explain to me succinctly why you think VA is town?

Because he pretends to have figured out the game or be close to figure out since the start of the game. While he hasn't. I assocciate this behaviour with town vayne. There are more thingies like that. I am like on 65% town.

Need to lynch Pandain if he doesnt play the day 4 of his life.
When asked why VA is town, Koshi gives reasons he thinks VA is town. Then says he's 65% on VA = town.

ALSO SAYS THAT VA IS TOWN BECAUSE VA THINKS HE HAS FIGURED OUT THE GAME BUT REALLY HASN'T. YET IS STILL ASKING VA WHETHER VA TRUSTS HIS READ. IF VA TRUSTS HIS READ ON PANDAIN AND KOSHI THINKS VA IS TOWN BECAUSE HE THINKS HE KNOWS SHIZ BUT HE DON'T KNOW SHIZ THEN KOSHI SHOULDN'T BE VOTING PANDAIN.

On October 06 2013 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
[quote]

you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

It was going to be Oats over you tbh. You might have been wagon 2 together with Padain. I was paying attention on who was the prime lynch candidate.
I need to revisit the argumens made early night one about either WoS or Oats being last banger. But too tired atm.
He shot the dude's scumread. Isn't super sure how to read him. etc. etc. But VA might have been a #2 lynch the next day. Maybe.


This is how I post basically. It might be extra special because I think VA is a qtpie.
What do you mean "this is how I post?" To what are you referring? And what implications does qtpieness have for VA's alignment?

Your case on me is that I have strange interactions with VA?
My answer: This is how I play & VA is a qt.
If you are town, I am currently disappointed with your play. As well as VA's if he's town.

That goes back to you bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 20:17 GMT
#4304
Just leave the votes where they are. Really. I am cop. It should be obvious. If it isn't. You suck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 20:38 GMT
#4329
On October 07 2013 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have this feeling:
Austin/Pandain/Solstice/Mr.CC.

There we have our 4 scum.Just need to get rid of them.

You are a boss rayn. Total boss.
and Pandain is last banger.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 20:40 GMT
#4334
So here is the first 102 posts in cop QT paraphrased. cuz I love you all:
Cop QT.+ Show Spoiler +
each line is a post. but I know realize if it is too long it will be 2 lines, bad luck..

Sentinel posts teammates
Hiro makes small joke about being loose cannon cop. Asks how we will procede
I laugh with joke, I tell him I have no clue on how to approach
I ask about what abilities we have. Sentinel forgot to post them.
Sentinel posts our abilities.
I ask if both of us can do 1 each night.
I tell Hiro I will PS n1 most likely. I ask him about his history.
Hiro says his last games were over a year ago. "PYP:Redux, hosted by Gmash, and Mafia L. in which he was a cop. He says he played well in those 2 games but was pretty bad in mafia before that.
Sentinel confirms we can use 1 ability a night.
Sentinel says each* one a night
I say we can easily scumhunt with our actions and that we need to somehow prove our towniness so people trust our calls. I ask where he lives
Hiro says Vancouver BC and asks where I live
I say Belgium. I say that our timezones are pretty far apart so that is good.
I ask him how we dont die.
he says he was thinking about that as well. He says with our skills if we stay alive till day 3 we win the game. (RIP buddy)
I say that most likely scum will want to shoot other scum or cops on N1 if they don't drive by. So we should be town that is on the wrong track.
he agrees that obv town with bad reads is best play. priority one is staying alive. His reads are VE town, yamato leaning town, Palmar null, VA suspicious.
I say scum might be blinded by goodies and not shoot n1
Hiro says he is off to work. Asks me to leave reads in QT if I have them.
I say cool idea. I tell him PS is superimba.
Hiro is suspicious of WoS. Posting about bad town isnt pro town. WoS has apathetic energy and its a great font for not posting anything substantial.
WoS is null now for Hiro. Oats on his radar. VA likely town. But he is going to push him so scum doesn't shoot him. Hiro says we are having a good start.
I say RNG stuff is unfortunate but beatable. I go play soccer.
Sentinel says if the Roleblock happens you don't get prius back.
Hiro says rng is so unlucky. but is confident Palmar (he always says Palmer but w.e), BH or VE aren't willing to let it go through.
he says he will be back later.
I say this is sad. I say I can't believe this happened. I am depressed.
Hiro says to never give up. And he says this is bullshit. He is concerned that me and him will look as a scumteam if he defends me too hard.
He says he is figuring out what to do.
message deleted by author.
he wishes somebody else would posts so our posts aren't back to back.
he doubts that his chainsaw defence is the best idea but fuck it.
I say our roles are so powerful. Losing 1 is total shit.
I say I can always claim and then cpr and buss to save me 2 nights.
I ask hosts hosts if scum can use the items they buy in the same night.
phagga answers yes
Hiro says I shouldn't claim. It isn't optimal play. but yeah at least I get shot off.
I say I will use shot on Grack so I can stop silly tunnel. I would prefer WoS or BH but they might vest
I say I could also shoot Palmar
Hiro is reliefed, he is catching up on thread and is pondering about night actions
I ask for his input.
hiro will be gone for a few hours. He will make a list of his targets.
I say I will be around for a while for a chat.
Hiro is leaning to use his shot on SP, VE or possibly VA. Hiro goes to bed. He says I should target a null target that is active. VE is good. Hiro might want to use lethal force on FT, SP Mr.C or VA
I say FT is best choice for Lethal shot. Prius is better on the 3 targets he suggested. I say I don't want to use PS on WoS or BH vecause they might vest. Even thought WoS said he wouldn't vest.
I say that Day 3 somebody of us shold come out with all information and we should bus this guy N3.
I say it is still a long time till then.
I say some dumb shit about prius. Seems like I didn't know it got refunded.
I say even more dumb shit...
Hiro says he is awake.
Hiro says that scum will not use drive by if atmosphere is poor. But if they shoot they will go for cops or good scumhunters.
Hiro asks if prius blocks drive by.
I ask for ideas. I say I will use PS on Grack most likely.
Hiro says he was thingink the same and is laughing about it.
Deleted comment
I say I will shoot Grack.
I say that prius might be better for night 2 because scum will drive by now.
hiro says something about prius and vest.
I say prius only works vs scum and they wont vest.
I say prius is cool to use.
Hiro says if prius is on townie he gets it back.
I say we could have 2 confirmed townies or shot scum / confirmed scum.
I say that great minds think alike and that I am playing dota.
Hiro is doing math.
Hiro goes with his guy and Prius VE. He thinks he is scum based on his apathtic play yesterday. It was a while since hiro and VE played but Hiro doesn't think VE would react like he did on the rng thingie.
Hiro says SP would be better target than Grack.
Hiro asks if I sent all actions to all hosts.
I say no worries
I say only mine though.
Hiro says he did for his
I say I had no asnwer
Hiro asks if he got his prius back
I wonder if hosts forgot about us
Hiro says Grack is probs town.
Hiro says he got his prius back
I say I still got no word from hosts
Hiro says he asked sent
I wonder if we should have protected BH. But I say nhaa, Bh should have vested. That silly goose.
I am happy about the fact we got 2 confirmed town
I say it won't be easy to get lynch off grack. I ask if we should go FT.
Hiro says BH didn't use vest most likely
Hiro says I should push FT and he will push SP.
I agree
Hiro has to do some errants and will be really active when he is back.
I say we did well with many words.
I go to bed
Hiro says things are good.
Cakepie puts the Night actions in our QT cuz TL PMs were being bad.
I speculate if SP or FT is scum.
Hiro doesn't think FT is scum and thinks SP is scum. But is waiting on responses.
Hiro says he didn't look at FT yet and will do it.
I say that we should make sure that people don't think we are scum together.
Hiro laughs and agrees. He says we should get into a fight. He says I am his homie.
I say that we shouldn't be in the picture. Drive by is going down tonight
I say a lot of things. Mostly things to put a distance between me and hiro.
I say thread didn't notice we were buddying a bit
I am amused that VE called me a cop
I apologize for being obvious.

First 102 posts paraphrased.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:03 GMT
#4343
On October 07 2013 06:00 s0Lstice wrote:
i dont even care that you are scum, you get a round of applause Koshi.


*Bows down*

+ Show Spoiler +
Not to take penis in the ass, something you are trying to achieve for the last 10 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:11 GMT
#4345
On October 07 2013 06:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 05:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 07 2013 05:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 07 2013 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 07 2013 05:38 austinmcc wrote:
On October 07 2013 05:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If we are lynching outside the cops we lynch Austin. That's so bad.
Why? Don't be lazy. Why do you think it's bad?

BECAUSE WE LOSE KOSHI ON THE NEXT NIGHT 100%!
That's removing confirmed townies for a fucking KP in a game where people have vests..
Why is losing Koshi bad?

If we lose Koshi, we 100% know solstice's alignment.

WHY IS HAVING THE WHOLE SITUATION RESOLVED A BAD THING?

You are fucking idiot because when we lynch Solstice and he is scum we have me + Oats as confirmed town aswell. Besides Koshi. And we lynched scum. Your game is falling apart.
We can lynch ANY of 4 scum. You're skipping things here, smoothing over them.

Why is Koshi dying bad? It confirms solstice as scum, and it confirms you and oats as town. In your "bad" scenario, Koshi getting shot, solstice gets lynched, you guys get confirmed, all of it 100%.

Why is it BAD?

Dude, like VA said. Dnu why you suddenly think I am scum and s0lstice is cop. Or at least consider it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:44 GMT
#4349
On October 07 2013 06:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like here's my thought process:

In my opinion, the most beneficial thing we can do for town is to find the last Banger and remove that KP. I think this is of paramount importance, and EVERYONE in town should give their thoughts on that specific matter. Regardless of everything that's happening with the claims, the most important factor in prolonging the game is removing KP.

Now, regardless of what you think of the claims, it seems me that s0Lstice is NOT the last Banger. If thisthis is a bad assumption please explain why.

If we can find the last Banger in the next 23 hours, that's who we should lynch.

Why would the scummer within the 3 man team contact CC? It only makes sense that the scummer in the 1 team would try to reach out to the other team. So yeah, it makes total sense that s0lstice is the last Banger.

The only reason why I can see why s0lstice is not the last banger is that the last banger already contacted the enemy team and they both decided that trowing s0lstice to the lions was the best way to make sure the last banger would survive this lynch and KP stayed on 2.

I have a lot of moral problems with the last option.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:48 GMT
#4352
Well that is awesome. Hopefully you didn't make one for when Koshi is scum but that would be wasted. But yeah, I agree that if s0lstice is not the last banger it is Pandain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:48 GMT
#4353
On October 07 2013 06:46 austinmcc wrote:
(I also dislike single mafia contacting three mafia. His ONLY hope is to stay hidden, ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY, and to have a LOT of things go right for him (Yes WoS, it's technically possible but a super longshot except these claims could be creating the longshot)).

Not to mention, if solstice is mafia, he's GOING TO DIE. We either kill him, or we kill koshi who is a cop, and therefore SOLSTICE DIES.

He CANNOT be the one man team, because his counterclaim ensures his death.

This is what I have been saying 24/7. Scumteams are playing immoral.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:49 GMT
#4355
Unless s0lstice is the last banger and just yolo-ing it up and not thinking about his wincon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:52 GMT
#4357
On October 07 2013 06:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 06:48 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 06:46 austinmcc wrote:
(I also dislike single mafia contacting three mafia. His ONLY hope is to stay hidden, ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY, and to have a LOT of things go right for him (Yes WoS, it's technically possible but a super longshot except these claims could be creating the longshot)).

Not to mention, if solstice is mafia, he's GOING TO DIE. We either kill him, or we kill koshi who is a cop, and therefore SOLSTICE DIES.

He CANNOT be the one man team, because his counterclaim ensures his death.

This is what I have been saying 24/7. Scumteams are playing immoral.
You just said the exact opposite. You just said solstice was the last MCB.

Yes, because if he isn't that means that the scumteams are fucking working together. You think s0lstice is letting himself get killed through CC for nothing??? NO, he does it to save the last banger.

Who were we on before all this shit? PANDAIN.


But s0lstice needs to die. He needs to die. I am not going to go for Pandain. Nonononono.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:54 GMT
#4359
On October 07 2013 06:50 austinmcc wrote:
I would like for everyone to factor in these last couple posts.

Koshi says it makes total sense that solstice is the last MCB.

Then he notes that he's been saying 24/7 solstice can't be the last MCB.

Then he notes that maybe solstice is "yolo-ing it up" and "not thinking about his wincon."

.. ffs.

1) Yes it makes total sense he is last MCB if all this Payphone to CC is legit. The 3 man team will NEVER do it.

2) I am saying 24/7 that there is a big chance that scumteams are already working together and trowing s0lstice to the lions and therefore s0lstice is NOT a MCB.

3) Because when it is 1) and he is the last banger he should have told us CC is scum and lieing about the whole thing. Because lynching me is AGAINST HIS FUCKING WINCON.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:56 GMT
#4360
WE SHOULD ALWAYS FUCKING LYNCH SOLSTICE. JEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST. AFTER THIS GAME OR HOPEFULLY NIGHT I AM GOING TO qsdfQSDFQSDFqsdfQSDFQDSFQSDFQDSFQSDFQSDFQDSFQDSFQSDFQSDFQDSFQSDFQDSFQSDF

You people suck ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 21:56 GMT
#4361
He fucking claims scum and you don't see it. How is it even possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 22:00 GMT
#4362
Like fucking D2 VE tells the entire thread I am cop. VA agrees. Grack agrees.
Night 2 I am so obvious cop because I hiro is saving me.
On day 3 I claim cop and I tell everybody everything.
Night 3 I fucking tell you about shot on Oats which is SUPER FUCKING PRO TOWN.
Day 4 everybody his fucking scumread says: "oh hai guis I am cop, Koshi is scum"

rest of day 4 ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE S0LSTICE AND I AM FUCKING SCUM??

REALLLYLYLYLYYLYLYYYY???????

HOW DOES THAT HAPpEN.?????????

FFS
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 3m
INu's Battles
7h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
Replay Cast
18h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.