• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7176 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 18:16 GMT
#5972
so hard not to troll at this point, it has nothing to do with the game. it'd be like if austin was eating chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream after the lynch and I find chooclate inherently more scummy then vanilla. completely asinine and makes it unstoppable for me to give austin a townread between things like this and refusing to read pandain
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 19:05 GMT
#5984
in what universe is calling grack/pandain/palmar scum not going anywhere with the BH kill?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 19:12 GMT
#5988
On October 01 2013 00:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
after reading all filters those are the 3 that were most likely to dispose of BH



austin just refuses to stop lying all game, im lynching him first.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 19:13 GMT
#5989
you quoted page 3 of my filter, thats from page 4 so I highly doubt you missed it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 19:21 GMT
#5992
On October 12 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 01 2013 00:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
after reading all filters those are the 3 that were most likely to dispose of BH



austin just refuses to stop lying all game, im lynching him first.
You have a quote that says you don't know what to make of it. You have a quote that these three are the most likely to dispose of him. They either conflict OR you think those three are the most likely to dispose of him but don't actually know what to do with that thought.

And there's no attempt to go "these are the people most likely to dispose of him, which one is the MOST likely." If you come to a conclusion, your conclusion is "These are the people that might have wanted to kill BH and they're all scum." To me, that's a part of the progression of you thinking about the NK, but not the end. Throwing out the names without digging to see if you like one in particular, or think that these 2 might be on the same team because of x, and therefore BH was probably killed by that team, etc. etc. You pause at "here are some dudes."


you fail to mention that they are chronological. The quote you posted is my initial reaction, the quote I posted is after I have dug into their filters heavily. LoL if you aren't scum you are just really bad bro
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 21:11 GMT
#6022
I would rather lynch austin before anyone else, sticking with simplest solution = best solution

##vote: austinmmc
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 21:21 GMT
#6024
On October 11 2013 09:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
in regards to the whole payphone thing this is where im at:

s0lstice = scum read on Mr.CC

CR = useless(sorry)

austin = adamant about pandain not being scum even when it was blatantly obvious, couldn't wait for noire to be over to say it.

so this together makes sense on paper in them thinking that cheesecake is the last scum and contacting him.



On October 10 2013 07:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyone except VisceraEyes, this is what i want you to do on N5, or at last on D6;
Wo is the last scum and why, considering these things:

(1) Solstice payphoning CC. How does the scum actions on D4 make sense regarding that happening?
(2) N4, and CR claiming scum, and the scum actions regarding that.
(3) D5, CR retracting from the scumclaim when seeing Pandain flip and then claiming scum again. The scum guys actions regarding that.

(4) It is clear that D4 onwards scum were bussing and bussing hard. Who is the last scum and why do their actions from D4 onwards make most sense from scum!pov?


VE: One of us is gonna die the next night. You, or if scum have 2 KP they might double stack me. Look closely into those answers, consider what i have said, and if it does make sense when you cross-reference that into other people's answers. If someone does not answer this post, lynch.


1. Doesn't implicate anyone really. s0lstice had Mr.CC as a scumread so it actually makes sense that he contacted him as a potential opposing team, and he also thought pandain was town. This doesnt have to be some elaborate plan by any means, it could be simply that.

2. Again, doesn't implicate anybody. Only shows that they were trying to save the last banger. Hence why when pandain dies, CR tries to unclaim scum.

3. See above, completely meaningless to finding the last scum.

4. Austin has been targeting s0lstice and CR for a bit recently, this implicates him the most. S0lstice also warmed up to an austin lynch before the whole fiasco but never actually expands on it.

In the end, I'm willing to stick with Occam's razor which has been great so far and lynch austin who I believe is the last scum. He has quite a long bullshit of a filter, but in the end his play doesn't add up this game.

Austin is the last scum, final answer.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 21:36 GMT
#6026
I actually wanted to lynch cheesecake today if one kill happened but after talking to austin more he is clearly not trying to be truthful this game or help out at all.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:24 GMT
#6030
On October 12 2013 07:20 austinmcc wrote:
rayn, apart from the payphone doodle, can you give me a couple things about cheesecake that you find/found townie?

VA,
I think some of the stuff you did was scummy. I'd think it regardless of alignment. It's not lying, it's not being untruthful, I don't think you came to the final conclusion when analyzing the BH kill. You gave a list of 3 people, decided you'd vote for them ALL, without doing ANY analysis of why one might be more likely than the other, why one person gave a town read on BH but wasn't scum, etc. etc. Essentially, ANYONE WHO HAD A TOWNREAD ON BH D1 WAS SCUM FOR YOU, and that was it. No attempt to see if the rest of their filters did anything for you, no attempt to pick a likely killer, just BH died --> people townie on BH most likely killers --> here are people townie on BH --> I will vote for all of them.

Actually, same question to you VA, apart from the payphone thing, Cheese is town because ____________


he isn't town to me. You are just way scummier.

And I just freakin' quoted where I delved into their filters and decided that I was sure of the read! it's posts like this where you are lying and it's annoying. I don't put my analysis in the thread because i dont give a shit about other people's opinions on it. its for me only.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:26 GMT
#6031
for a good example of why I dont bother anymore, look at carnival cruise mafia where I had prphlz as scum and people laughed at my reasoning and subsequently vig'd me.

he was scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:32 GMT
#6033
its not apparent that I delved into their filters when I just typed that I read all of their filters? k
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:34 GMT
#6034
if we try to use anything on him early game its off limits because he replaced in but now this late in the game he wants to use early days against me kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lol vote austin or see you guys after this phase, done here
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:35 GMT
#6036
On October 12 2013 07:34 austinmcc wrote:
I guess I don't understand how occam's razor says "the dude who nobody can say a townie thing about, bar the payphone" is the less obvious mafia than the various crap you think about me.


then why dont you show how cheesecake is scummier than you? why are you focusing on me? for tomorrow HMM?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:39 GMT
#6038
On October 12 2013 07:37 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 07:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
its not apparent that I delved into their filters when I just typed that I read all of their filters? k
no. not at all.

I can type "I'm an elephant."

It's not apparent that I'm an elephant.

For it to be apparent that you actually looked at their filters, I'd expect quotes from their filters, or references to scummy posts they made, or ANY sort of specific reference. Instead, you comment on hiro/WoS and some other stuff, then say, "I delved their filters."

You saying you did something doesn't make it apparent that you actually did it, when this is a game where people lie.


but you see that doesn't work when that is what I do, so you fail yet again, better luck next time. go play in the dumpster with cheesecake
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 11 2013 22:47 GMT
#6040
well thats why rayn is good at reading me and you aren't, pce for real now gotta go
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 12 2013 03:29 GMT
#6063
it was town favored, but not that bad. you dont come into these games expecting balance though
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 12 2013 04:47 GMT
#6084
survived to end game again

[image loading]

ye
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 12 2013 04:53 GMT
#6086
On October 12 2013 13:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The most hilarious part for me was when Noir ended, i think "okay so now i can actually make a case against Pandain". Then Vayne immediately posts "Pandain totally scum, no doubt."

"Thank you, a totally free and legit townread added to my collection." ^_^


[image loading]

true dat
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 12 2013 05:02 GMT
#6088
hey koshi was the only person not ranting about me, good change of pace
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 21 22 23 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1107
SteadfastSC823
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech140
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 64
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40403
Shuttle 781
Mini 411
Rush 255
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Rock 18
Sacsri 18
Shine 17
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1397
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt458
Mlord227
DeMusliM223
XBOCT217
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe126
C9.Mang0113
XaKoH 99
QueenE86
Mew2King75
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur358
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 16m
Online Event
17h 16m
FEL
22h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.