• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7685 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:28 GMT
#4082
On October 07 2013 00:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
omg i just realized s0lstice not claiming which gang he was from to me makes sense. Lol.

... He would always do that because he thought he had other team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:32 GMT
#4085
On October 07 2013 00:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
omg i just realized s0lstice not claiming which gang he was from to me makes sense. Lol.

... He would always do that because he thought he had other team.


If he was from a certain scumteam just say "I'm from XXX team". Or maybe it's a cover in case I was town and outed him.

Very maybe. Because solstice play only makes sense if he is a banger or both scumteams are teamed up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:34 GMT
#4087
On October 07 2013 00:30 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:25 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
Solstice why did you ambulance night 1 on hiro? Why?


I really don't know. There wasn't a lot of explanation for it in the QT. You'll have to ask hiro in post-game.

Really. You didnt discuss night actions? Hiro is a pretty cool guy btw. Clearly you dont know him. So you use imba ambulance over Hollywood CPR on n1, when all scummers drive by or will shoot strong townies, on hiro who was never going to get double stacked. Are you telling me Hiro is a moron?


That was the Night 1 action. Night 1. Maybe now you can answer your own question.

What? WHY WOULD YOU USE AMBULANCE OVER CPR. Ambulance holds of all NK. No fucking way both scumteams should hiro n1. So why not use cpr.

And why save Hiro night 1 anyway rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:35 GMT
#4089
Should → shoot
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:39 GMT
#4092
On October 07 2013 00:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:32 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:28 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:25 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
omg i just realized s0lstice not claiming which gang he was from to me makes sense. Lol.

... He would always do that because he thought he had other team.


If he was from a certain scumteam just say "I'm from XXX team". Or maybe it's a cover in case I was town and outed him.

Very maybe. Because solstice play only makes sense if he is a banger or both scumteams are teamed up.


If both teams are teamed up why would he payphone me and out as fake cop? Makes no sense...

Ahhhhhhh yeah. Now I know what I was thinking.
I was thinking last banger contacted the other scumteam and you are now faking getting a phonecall from solstice. Trowing solstice under the buss but getting cred+there is still 2 kp.

Bit farfetched. But it popped.up in my head for second.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:40 GMT
#4096
On October 07 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
What did you do n1 koshi? Precision shot a dude right?

Yes. Me grack and hiro VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:44 GMT
#4104
On October 07 2013 00:39 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:34 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:30 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:25 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:20 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:11 Koshi wrote:
Solstice why did you ambulance night 1 on hiro? Why?


I really don't know. There wasn't a lot of explanation for it in the QT. You'll have to ask hiro in post-game.

Really. You didnt discuss night actions? Hiro is a pretty cool guy btw. Clearly you dont know him. So you use imba ambulance over Hollywood CPR on n1, when all scummers drive by or will shoot strong townies, on hiro who was never going to get double stacked. Are you telling me Hiro is a moron?


That was the Night 1 action. Night 1. Maybe now you can answer your own question.

What? WHY WOULD YOU USE AMBULANCE OVER CPR. Ambulance holds of all NK. No fucking way both scumteams should hiro n1. So why not use cpr.

And why save Hiro night 1 anyway rofl.


This is how everyone should know you are not cop. I have been hyper paranoid the entire game. This answer shows that you are not.

I wouldn't advocate for a N1 ambulance, but I can certainly see a possibility where hiro was extremely nervous about being too obvious blue, or that he had poked his nose into too many places.

Shit, for all I know he could have sent in ambulance thinking he was doing CPR.

Dude.you had 72.hours after that to talk to each other.... wtf.
And ofc hiro wasnt that paranoid he thought he would get double stacked n1.
Arfff
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:46 GMT
#4106
On October 07 2013 00:44 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
whats this with vayne now austin?

maybe im being dumb but I'm not seeing how what he's saying is more scum than crazy
As I see things, sacrificing KP to vest oneself is silly.

Read the posts, but tl;dr is:

VA says Oats is a "prime bulletproof target", that the shot was bad, and that scumOats would have bulletproofed

Koshi said he had no shot. Right until the last minute, it was POSSIBLE he was being tricksy but seemed unlikely given how open he's been about his actions.

GODDAMN I CANNOT TL;DR TO SAVE MY LIFE

So the only shots that mafia would be EXPECTING are from scum

(1) If oats is on the three-man team...WHY DOES THE ONE MAN TEAM SHOOT HIM? There are confirmed townies. There's the chance to get a drive-by the next night. Oats is a possible mislynch. WHY WOULD THE ONE DUDE SHOOT OATS? Makes no sense.

(2) If oats is on the one-man team...WHY DOES THE THREE MAN TEAM SHOOT OATS? Same thing. Confirmed townies. Drive-by option. GREAT MISLYNCH. WHY SHOOT OATS?


Fact is, nobody thought Koshi had a shot. It was a paranoid thought, perhaps, for those of us super paranoid, but never even DISCUSSED or HINTED AT. So the only shots expected last night were mafia.

And VA is suggesting that MAFIA OATS would have been a great target for a MAFIA SHOT, so much so that OATS WOULD HAVE BULLETPROOFED JUST IN CASE, SACCING KP TO DO SO.

Mafia, of either team, have NO INCENTIVE TO SHOOT TOWN OATS. HE IS A GREAT MISLYNCH. HE'S CLEARLY BEING SET UP YESTERDAY.

MAFIA WOULD NOT SHOOT OATS EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


I already answered this. If you actually thought koshi didn't have a shot you don't know how to setup speculate. I have already addressed earlier that the "loose cannon" cop would have lethal force and the "good" cop would have precision shot. makes perfect sense. You just look scummy with this shit.

Good cop:
PS
Ambulance x2

Bad cop:
Prius
Lethal shot x2

Rest is for both.

To easy your mind VA.


Koshi I'd really like to hear more about how you shot grack and hiro shot VE.

... prius ve you ******* ******
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:47 GMT
#4109
On October 07 2013 00:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's actually interesting. Koshi tell more?

PRIUS VE jeeeeeezzzzuuuuuussssss
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:50 GMT
#4115
On October 07 2013 00:47 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:44 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
whats this with vayne now austin?

maybe im being dumb but I'm not seeing how what he's saying is more scum than crazy
As I see things, sacrificing KP to vest oneself is silly.

Read the posts, but tl;dr is:

VA says Oats is a "prime bulletproof target", that the shot was bad, and that scumOats would have bulletproofed

Koshi said he had no shot. Right until the last minute, it was POSSIBLE he was being tricksy but seemed unlikely given how open he's been about his actions.

GODDAMN I CANNOT TL;DR TO SAVE MY LIFE

So the only shots that mafia would be EXPECTING are from scum

(1) If oats is on the three-man team...WHY DOES THE ONE MAN TEAM SHOOT HIM? There are confirmed townies. There's the chance to get a drive-by the next night. Oats is a possible mislynch. WHY WOULD THE ONE DUDE SHOOT OATS? Makes no sense.

(2) If oats is on the one-man team...WHY DOES THE THREE MAN TEAM SHOOT OATS? Same thing. Confirmed townies. Drive-by option. GREAT MISLYNCH. WHY SHOOT OATS?


Fact is, nobody thought Koshi had a shot. It was a paranoid thought, perhaps, for those of us super paranoid, but never even DISCUSSED or HINTED AT. So the only shots expected last night were mafia.

And VA is suggesting that MAFIA OATS would have been a great target for a MAFIA SHOT, so much so that OATS WOULD HAVE BULLETPROOFED JUST IN CASE, SACCING KP TO DO SO.

Mafia, of either team, have NO INCENTIVE TO SHOOT TOWN OATS. HE IS A GREAT MISLYNCH. HE'S CLEARLY BEING SET UP YESTERDAY.

MAFIA WOULD NOT SHOOT OATS EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


I already answered this. If you actually thought koshi didn't have a shot you don't know how to setup speculate. I have already addressed earlier that the "loose cannon" cop would have lethal force and the "good" cop would have precision shot. makes perfect sense. You just look scummy with this shit.

Good cop:
PS
Ambulance x2

Bad cop:
Prius
Lethal shot x2

Rest is for both.

To easy your mind VA.


Koshi I'd really like to hear more about how you shot grack and hiro shot VE.

... prius ve you ******* ******


You did not say prius. You said shoot.

You going to be a little bitch? I didnt say that. But I can see I need to type out everything very carefully.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:51 GMT
#4116
On October 07 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Rayn where did he "claim on n2" that any retard could see.

He basically told the thread he is going to shoot me.

Hmm forgot if that is true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:53 GMT
#4118
Ah rofl yeah I said that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 15:59 GMT
#4123
On October 07 2013 00:53 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:50 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:47 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:44 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
whats this with vayne now austin?

maybe im being dumb but I'm not seeing how what he's saying is more scum than crazy
As I see things, sacrificing KP to vest oneself is silly.

Read the posts, but tl;dr is:

VA says Oats is a "prime bulletproof target", that the shot was bad, and that scumOats would have bulletproofed

Koshi said he had no shot. Right until the last minute, it was POSSIBLE he was being tricksy but seemed unlikely given how open he's been about his actions.

GODDAMN I CANNOT TL;DR TO SAVE MY LIFE

So the only shots that mafia would be EXPECTING are from scum

(1) If oats is on the three-man team...WHY DOES THE ONE MAN TEAM SHOOT HIM? There are confirmed townies. There's the chance to get a drive-by the next night. Oats is a possible mislynch. WHY WOULD THE ONE DUDE SHOOT OATS? Makes no sense.

(2) If oats is on the one-man team...WHY DOES THE THREE MAN TEAM SHOOT OATS? Same thing. Confirmed townies. Drive-by option. GREAT MISLYNCH. WHY SHOOT OATS?


Fact is, nobody thought Koshi had a shot. It was a paranoid thought, perhaps, for those of us super paranoid, but never even DISCUSSED or HINTED AT. So the only shots expected last night were mafia.

And VA is suggesting that MAFIA OATS would have been a great target for a MAFIA SHOT, so much so that OATS WOULD HAVE BULLETPROOFED JUST IN CASE, SACCING KP TO DO SO.

Mafia, of either team, have NO INCENTIVE TO SHOOT TOWN OATS. HE IS A GREAT MISLYNCH. HE'S CLEARLY BEING SET UP YESTERDAY.

MAFIA WOULD NOT SHOOT OATS EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


I already answered this. If you actually thought koshi didn't have a shot you don't know how to setup speculate. I have already addressed earlier that the "loose cannon" cop would have lethal force and the "good" cop would have precision shot. makes perfect sense. You just look scummy with this shit.

Good cop:
PS
Ambulance x2

Bad cop:
Prius
Lethal shot x2

Rest is for both.

To easy your mind VA.


Koshi I'd really like to hear more about how you shot grack and hiro shot VE.

... prius ve you ******* ******


You did not say prius. You said shoot.

You going to be a little bitch? I didnt say that. But I can see I need to type out everything very carefully.


Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 00:40 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 00:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
What did you do n1 koshi? Precision shot a dude right?

Yes. Me grack and hiro VE.


Your chance to tell it like it was was here. You done goofed.

Put that against ambulance n1. Hmmk?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 16:15 GMT
#4125
On October 07 2013 01:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
So why would scum fakeclaim doing such a stupid thing Koshi?

Good question. Maybe he read it wrong or something. Or made the mistake to put PS and ambulance together n1. Dnu.
But no way that 2 cops do something like that.

I dont understand why you as town don't believe me.. I confirmed you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 16:25 GMT
#4128
On October 07 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 01:15 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2013 01:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
So why would scum fakeclaim doing such a stupid thing Koshi?

Good question. Maybe he read it wrong or something. Or made the mistake to put PS and ambulance together n1. Dnu.
But no way that 2 cops do something like that.

I dont understand why you as town don't believe me.. I confirmed you.

I dont understand why you dont seem to know that scum roughly know who town is.
Koshi is also probably on the 3 scumteam so they only think one scum is left. AND ITS PROBABLY NOT OATS.

YEAH.

Not a hard thing to do at all Koshi. Especially if you are already in communication with the last scum person in the game that isnt on your team.

So you dont think its possible that the blue roles are not used efficiently?

Grtz on 7k.
Dude. We confirmed 3 towns now. Why would I on n3 confirm you when I am scum. I would just lynch you instead.... I fucking prevented your lynch by my actions. I would have said I bussed myslef or something. I wouldnt be confirming more fucking townies.

Fuck you Oats. I really dont get it.

I did something super protown by confirming you. Why would scum do this...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 17:03 GMT
#4152
I ll address everything when I am home. 1 hour.

Thank jeebus that VE is on my side.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 17:22 GMT
#4168
On October 07 2013 02:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 02:03 Koshi wrote:
I ll address everything when I am home. 1 hour.

Thank jeebus that VE is on my side.

Fuck this attitude.
I hate your posting this game Koshi. If you were about to be lynched because you got counterclaimed you think you'd take shit seriously.

I have been phoneposting for 4.hours now... Jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 17:29 GMT
#4176
The only thing I dont get is why s0lstice ever thought this would work. Like cc is town now or the other scumteam are honest and respectful mafia players. This means the pool of possible scummers get really small. I am almost feeling WoS&Austin same scumteam but that is really crazy.

Like you need 6 votes on me s0lstice. How was that ever going to work unless you had the entirr other scumteam working with you. Like why not try and yet cc lynched... It makes me think you.put all eggs in CC basket and then went full funzies for your last day. But then again, you would get lynched after me. So is this not against your wincon??? You dont win when I am lynched. You just make the other scumteam win...

So yeah. You play vs own wincon or.scumteams are teamed up atm.

Probably last...

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 17:39 GMT
#4182
On October 07 2013 02:34 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 02:29 Koshi wrote:
The only thing I dont get is why s0lstice ever thought this would work. Like cc is town now or the other scumteam are honest and respectful mafia players. This means the pool of possible scummers get really small. I am almost feeling WoS&Austin same scumteam but that is really crazy.

Like you need 6 votes on me s0lstice. How was that ever going to work unless you had the entirr other scumteam working with you. Like why not try and yet cc lynched... It makes me think you.put all eggs in CC basket and then went full funzies for your last day. But then again, you would get lynched after me. So is this not against your wincon??? You dont win when I am lynched. You just make the other scumteam win...

So yeah. You play vs own wincon or.scumteams are teamed up atm.

Probably last...



I like when scumbags make my argument for me. There's a reason it's hard to find the scum motivation for this.

Just humor me and tell me why you do this as scum. As completely illogical as it is. You are last banger and you try to lynch the real cop. How is this going to help your wincon? You agree there is no way?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 17:48 GMT
#4184
On October 07 2013 02:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
honestly we should just be lynching pandain and let this sort out itself, he's pretty obviously scum

Yeah but s0lstice is last banger unless scumteams are teaming atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 598
Hyuk 440
Leta 71
NaDa 36
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King90
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2189
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 3m
INu's Battles
7h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 3m
Replay Cast
18h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.