• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8765 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 12:55 GMT
#3993
Also, this might bite me in the ass. But did s0lstice breadcrumb anywhere? Like "guys brb got to make phonecall wish me luck" or something like that.
Also prefer it was earlier. Evul scummers thinking about this all night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:04 GMT
#3995
Didnt really read it good. But it wasnt horrible.
WoS, you really think I am scum :D?

I am not getting lynched. And after this s0lstice vs Koshi day 4 we will have 1 team eleminated and other scumteam will have showed serious face. Vote me and show face WoS. Because this is ridiculous rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:07 GMT
#3996
The ambulance on Hiro day 1 is maybe the least likely. We never even considered that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:13 GMT
#3997
There are 11 people left so at least 1 townie can vote me. I would prefer it wasnt one of the townies I confirmed... Come on Oats... I didnt really wanted to kill you last night. It was all a misunderstanding.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:15 GMT
#4000
On October 06 2013 22:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
I have no idea why Koshi hasnt died or been Roleblocked even 1 night. Care to tell us koshi?

I dont know rofl... Scared of bus and maybe weed is 1 kp?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:17 GMT
#4001
And there are 2 teams. So I am outwifoming 2 teams.

Na
Na
Na
BATMAN
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:20 GMT
#4003
On October 06 2013 22:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
So you dont think they think you are a VT?
Have you ever played scum koshi?

Together with you. Was my first non newbie game. It was glorious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:24 GMT
#4005
Btw I was thinking yesterday that it would be cool if somewhere I was in contact with "real" cop and that I was just a poser. In theory that is possible if Grack wasnt confirmed. And then cop was in contact with me d3 even told me what he would do in night. But alas it is all me.
This setup so cool.

Btw me going 180 on Grack might be a good reason to believe me. I think Grack knew I was cop due to that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:27 GMT
#4006
On October 06 2013 22:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Koshi.
Effort.
Now.

I am on phone. In 5 hours I am home.

But still... I have no problem talking about me for next 31 hours. But cant we just put all the votes on s0lstice and then look for the 3 teamed scummers.

I am also sad that hosts allow teamed scumteam win. Or s0lstice is on the 3 team and doing sick things to keep last scummer alive and they are teamed already or something. But really 6 scummers with 2kp vs town??? That's ....
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:29 GMT
#4007
Or not hosts but s0lstice then. Like where is your honor?
Team with town then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:32 GMT
#4008
##unvote
##vote: s0lstice


Like seriously. Why not get CC lynched over me? So sad... that guy even might be scum. Unlikely now but.........

And if the scumteams are atm teamed up I am very disappointed. Grtz on winning 6 vs 11 with 2kp. Lame bunch of fuckers.

Thats all I will say about that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:43 GMT
#4009
On October 06 2013 12:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also I'm pretty mad because this means I was wrong about YOU TOO and my fucking towntell failed.

Ladies and gentlemen let it be known: I had zero reason to be cocky at the start of this game and I apologize.

Really WoS? You alreadynstart believing the guy here???
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:55 GMT
#4011
On October 06 2013 22:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Context koshi.
I was talking about how I was wrong about my townread on solstice.

When you do get home I really hope we get something better than what you offered so far.

I truly hope.that you are.scum. Cuz frankly you suck this.game. Why the fuck are you letting this monstrosity of a claim run rampant for 15 pages now. You are enabling it 24/7 and you dont fucking bother taking any stance. Just yelling MOAR INFORMATION PLEASE and that is it. Seriously fuciing hope you are scum or you fucking wake up now. I have posted 20 pages of filter. Make up your fucking mind.

I have been playing cop this entire game and was transparant. If you dont believe it fine. But take a fucking stance.

I could type up what happened in our.QT. It has 164 posts. Maybe I will. But you people should easily be able to make up your minds. But with Oats voting against me I cant be certain about anything. Fucking town that I confirmed voting the cop........... hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 13:59 GMT
#4013
No really. WP S0lstice if you are town WoS. Like it cant get any worse than that. Good thing that everybody laughs this claim away. Makes me more confident s0l is alone. But on the other hand....... I think scumteams are teamed up. Fucking lame if that is the case.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 14:03 GMT
#4014
THANK YOU RAYN.

Both ambulance and PS are for good cop. Fucking told.you people.earlier.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 14:05 GMT
#4015
Ambulancex2 and PS are good.cop only.
Lethal shot x2 and prius are bad cop only.

So his d1 actions are.already bs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 14:08 GMT
#4018
Good cop x1
Bad cop x1
Good cop x2
Bad cop x2
Both x1
Both x1
Both x1
Both x1

Actions in OP
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 14:14 GMT
#4020
On October 06 2013 23:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi do you have cocaine left?

Yes but I cant use it. So no...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 14:15 GMT
#4023
Hiro used it on VE day1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 14:15 GMT
#4024
On October 06 2013 23:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you have any KP left?

Yes. I still have PS after using it on 3 townies rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 209
Dewaltoss 121
Bale 38
ZergMaN 25
Noble 12
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1190
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.