• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7566 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:40 GMT
#5469
On October 09 2013 05:39 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?



if it doesn't make sense for you/CR then can you agree I am not scum? if you can't I am lynching you.


and austin do you agree with this or not? very important really. Binding contract.
No, I don't. Because it's ridiculous. Here's why:

My argument is that me pounding away on CR means I'm not associated with him. You're saying that because CR attacked you, you're not associated with him.

I would argue that I've been CLEARLY on scum CR for a while, and trying to get others around to that. CR, whoever and whatever he suspected, has not been pushing anything, has not actually been pushing to get you lynched. So the two are different.

Also, IF you're town, here's your thought process:

(1) austinmcc attacked CR
(2) CR attacked me
(3) I'm town
(4) austinmcc says he probably not scum with CR because he attacked him
(5) therefore, austinmcc should believe that I'm not scum with CR
(6) if he does not, he's mafia

But....if that's your actual thought process, then you should ALSO have this one:

(1) austinmcc attacked CR
(2) CR attacked me
(3) I'm town
(4) I'm not associated with CR, in part, because he attacked me
(5) therefore, I should believe that austinmcc isn't scum with CR

Like...you either believe in association or you don't. If you BELIEVE that you should NOT be associated with CR, then you also believe I shouldn't be. So whether or not I think you should be associated with CR, you wouldn't be making threats like this. Essentially, you're trying to say you'd lynch me for being inconsistent, when doing so would also be inconsistent on your part.



ok yea he's scum thats all I needed thank you.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:49 GMT
#5472
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:50 GMT
#5473
and F U to grack for messing with my grack/pandain/palmar killed BH thing, why so troll
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 21:11 GMT
#5479
I don't see WoS. I see strong arguments for both austin/Mr.CC though. Could be either.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 21:15 GMT
#5482
On October 09 2013 06:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I would do CC first over austin. 2 scum claiming scum stanks of big plays, and CC outting his scum partner falls in line with that kind of thinking imo.


Read over mr.CC filter and filter s0lstice/chairman ray and also the post where he announces s0lstice as scum. all very fishy and tell me what you think.

Austin on the other hand has played like absolute shit this game and has contradicted himself one too many times. also constantly mentions both s0lstice and chairman ray.

Could go either way. not sure who I want to lynch first but we'll see what happens.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 21:15 GMT
#5483
by filter s0lstice/chairman ray I mean SEARCH
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 21:17 GMT
#5485
Pros for mr.CC : Never wanted to lynch me at any point, easily could have since he didnt need to give me a townread at all. Slight con is that s0lstice did the same thing.

Outed scum

Hasn't tried excessively hard, just posts when he needs to

Cons: Asks s0lstice and chairman ray weird questions with no follow up and their interactions are stupid as fuck. Like really weird stuff.

Non-existant after getting rid of s0lstice
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 21:18 GMT
#5486
On October 09 2013 06:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 06:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 06:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I would do CC first over austin. 2 scum claiming scum stanks of big plays, and CC outting his scum partner falls in line with that kind of thinking imo.


Read over mr.CC filter and filter s0lstice/chairman ray and also the post where he announces s0lstice as scum. all very fishy and tell me what you think.

Austin on the other hand has played like absolute shit this game and has contradicted himself one too many times. also constantly mentions both s0lstice and chairman ray.

Could go either way. not sure who I want to lynch first but we'll see what happens.

You know it's funny that I'm instrumental to scum victory when I want to lynch you, and someone whose opinion you seek when I don't.


well you know im town now so I don't need to call you dumb anymore. You just need to work with town now and get over it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 22:28 GMT
#5497
lol they are still trying to get me lynched. unreal dumb scums this game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 23:44 GMT
#5513
I mean if 2 of the best people at reading me on this site won't convince I don't think anything can. I really have nothing more to add to the thread until we see if chairman ray cum dumpster'd our game or the much more likely plan ---> pandain died ---> oh shit im not scum!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 23:57 GMT
#5522
who actually thinks he's lying as town though? There is very clear reasons for doing a complete 180 like he did. He doesn't have that much time then all of a sudden he has a shitload of time to post all this? nah.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 00:02 GMT
#5524
and yes if WoS is scum he has been cracking recently, his play made sense up until today. not sure what is going on with him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 00:22 GMT
#5531
WoS the answer to your question is pretty obvious dude, who has been trying to take my filter and make it scummy all game? lol nuff said.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 02:09 GMT
#5569
ok yea like i said if CC ever brought up the possibility of lynching me, lynch him asap
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 02:10 GMT
#5571
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 02:13 GMT
#5573
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 02:20 GMT
#5577
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 02:25 GMT
#5580
On October 09 2013 11:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On October 09 2013 11:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 05:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
actually this game is a lot easier then I realized. Mr.CC has had a townread on me the entire game, if he ever changes that at some point lynch him. If he is cool with never lynching me then he's town obviously unless I die at night.


lul


This is a gross generalization of my read on you early game. Where have I indicated that I have a townread on you the entire game? The only time I can remember is when I switched to lynch Palmar, because I thought he was scummier than you.

And why if I change that read does it make me mafia? Makes no sense.


because shackling yourself to me is beneficial only as town. Extremely non-beneficial as scum. If you are town you have no problem making a pact with me; if you are scum you need the possibility of mislynching me.


Wtf? I'm town. I don't know your alignment. Why would I shackle myself to somebody who I don't know is town??? Look at noire. I didn't want to shackle myself to no-fucking body, even marv or Yamato who were blates town.

You're suggesting that I auto-assume you are town and just roll with it. That's so bad, like so bad.


its actually quite good since we don't have to worry about each other and you get the better end of the deal since everyone knows im town. You would only be a threat at lylo at that point. By not taking the deal you just make me want to lynch you since you are keeping your options open.


Keeping my options open?? I have 3 people. 2 are town, 1 is scum. Not considering you is absolutely terrible play. I can't just slap a sticker on someone that says "100% town here" and keep that the rest of the game. I'm paranoid because I don't know alignments. When I'm mafia I just pick people and yell at them until they die because I'm never wrong in the end, and somehow people think that's townie because I'm being consistent.


well if you've been following the game it is really obvious im town at this point. if you can't accept that you can join austin in the list of needs to die asap
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 02:36 GMT
#5591
you should have just took the easy way out, austin didn't want to do it either. Now i have decide who the stubborn asshole is and who the scum is
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 15:36 GMT
#5622
idk its tough. I wouldn't say austin played a good game by any stretch. He looks scummy as fuck in the way he talks about/interacts with the lurkers, especially CR and s0lstice who is the teammate we are looking for. He blatantly refused to see why pandain was scum. There is a lot of things that don't add up for him. Tunneling me and refusing to see 100% scum doesn't exactly make me go, oh yea dudes tOwN!
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 253
ProTech154
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 19
JuggernautJason17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24508
Shuttle 692
Hyuk 166
White-Ra 132
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Shine 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9653
qojqva1567
Counter-Strike
fl0m1570
Fnx 848
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1729
crisheroes1271
Khaldor1257
Liquid`Hasu436
Other Games
summit1g4090
FrodaN1498
Beastyqt566
Mlord322
XBOCT296
ArmadaUGS183
C9.Mang0176
QueenE69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1099
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 16m
Online Event
16h 16m
FEL
21h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.