• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 21:46 GMT
#3689
On October 06 2013 06:40 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
I am sad VA doesnt love me for shooting his scumread.
But yeah, dnu what is up with VA atm.


can I ask why you have been such a meek confirmed cop? you could pretty much run this town however you want and you seem to have no desire to be a leader.

I am no leader.
I am the Batman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 21:50 GMT
#3695
On October 06 2013 06:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 06:33 s0Lstice wrote:
whats this with vayne now austin?

maybe im being dumb but I'm not seeing how what he's saying is more scum than crazy
As I see things, sacrificing KP to vest oneself is silly.

Read the posts, but tl;dr is:

VA says Oats is a "prime bulletproof target", that the shot was bad, and that scumOats would have bulletproofed

Koshi said he had no shot. Right until the last minute, it was POSSIBLE he was being tricksy but seemed unlikely given how open he's been about his actions.

GODDAMN I CANNOT TL;DR TO SAVE MY LIFE

So the only shots that mafia would be EXPECTING are from scum

(1) If oats is on the three-man team...WHY DOES THE ONE MAN TEAM SHOOT HIM? There are confirmed townies. There's the chance to get a drive-by the next night. Oats is a possible mislynch. WHY WOULD THE ONE DUDE SHOOT OATS? Makes no sense.

(2) If oats is on the one-man team...WHY DOES THE THREE MAN TEAM SHOOT OATS? Same thing. Confirmed townies. Drive-by option. GREAT MISLYNCH. WHY SHOOT OATS?


Fact is, nobody thought Koshi had a shot. It was a paranoid thought, perhaps, for those of us super paranoid, but never even DISCUSSED or HINTED AT. So the only shots expected last night were mafia.

And VA is suggesting that MAFIA OATS would have been a great target for a MAFIA SHOT, so much so that OATS WOULD HAVE BULLETPROOFED JUST IN CASE, SACCING KP TO DO SO.

Mafia, of either team, have NO INCENTIVE TO SHOOT TOWN OATS. HE IS A GREAT MISLYNCH. HE'S CLEARLY BEING SET UP YESTERDAY.

MAFIA WOULD NOT SHOOT OATS EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


I already answered this. If you actually thought koshi didn't have a shot you don't know how to setup speculate. I have already addressed earlier that the "loose cannon" cop would have lethal force and the "good" cop would have precision shot. makes perfect sense. You just look scummy with this shit.

Good cop:
PS
Ambulance x2

Bad cop:
Prius
Lethal shot x2

Rest is for both.

To easy your mind VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 21:59 GMT
#3698
On October 06 2013 06:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi can you explain to me succinctly why you think VA is town?

Because he pretends to have figured out the game or be close to figure out since the start of the game. While he hasn't. I assocciate this behaviour with town vayne. There are more thingies like that. I am like on 65% town.

Need to lynch Pandain if he doesnt play the day 4 of his life.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 22:23 GMT
#3709
CR I like your posts. But I suggest you do some quick oneliner talks with people as well. To make sure you are townie town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 22:24 GMT
#3710
VA 3k post inc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 22:26 GMT
#3711
Btw. I can totally see why CR got you as scum. His reasoning is transparant. And he gives reads in his last post about the other scum suspects. I like CR.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 22:56 GMT
#3724
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

It was going to be Oats over you tbh. You might have been wagon 2 together with Padain. I was paying attention on who was the prime lynch candidate.
I need to revisit the argumens made early night one about either WoS or Oats being last banger. But too tired atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 22:56 GMT
#3726
N3 that is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 23:01 GMT
#3729
On October 06 2013 07:57 austinmcc wrote:
Koshi, do you know if you would have been notified if roleblocked? CR's post got me thinking, and the ONLY scenario I see in which oats isn't confirmed is if you were rbed and your shot was refunded due to rb and not due to shooting unprotected townie.

There is flavor that indicates I went to Oats and pointed gun. But I saw he was cool so I didnt shoot. If I was smoming weed I wouldnt get the pointing gun at Oats flavor back from Hosts. That would be silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 23:06 GMT
#3731
On October 06 2013 07:57 Pandain wrote:
Koshi why are you voting me

Hard defending Palmar while saving a.townie that was more likely to get lynched. So your safe would also loom legit. You havent done anything else yet.
On top of that rayn says you are scum. And VA his panties were wet for 24 hours in anticipation to tell the thread you were scum. If VA is scum he is not scum with you, and is gathering towncred. But I believe he thinks you are scum. VA honor and stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 23:12 GMT
#3732
Wait no. That is not what happened.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 23:17 GMT
#3734
Yeah must mixed things up a bit. Thought he was saving both Palmar and FT quite hard but it was weak on Palmar and strong on FT. But a while back there is a quote Pandain also could lynch palmar.
There is a lot of VA pushing though.

I am needing rayn on this one.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 23:22 GMT
#3736
Need rayn to tell you exactly why Pandain is scum. Let him make a case and make up mind then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 00:08 GMT
#3755
On October 06 2013 08:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 08:17 Koshi wrote:
Yeah must mixed things up a bit. Thought he was saving both Palmar and FT quite hard but it was weak on Palmar and strong on FT. But a while back there is a quote Pandain also could lynch palmar.
There is a lot of VA pushing though.

I am needing rayn on this one.
Koshi, while Pandain was slightly waffly in that he said he'd lynch Palmar but also wanted to lynch VA instead, he DID do this:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:53 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

##Unvote
##Vote VA


There now he should be in the lead

At the time, he thought the unvote/vote would mean Palmar led the tie between FT and Palmar. Effectively, by voting Palmar and unvoting, he was giving Palmar the edge as the lynch stood, while still maintaining his lynch on VA.

I read Pandain's D3 as legitimately wanting to lynch VA over Palmar, and don't think that vote comes from a Palmar scumbuddy.

Yeah I know, but this was 2 hours before lynch and a great way to distance yourself from scumbuddy. I know we want to kill last banger but this isnt enough to not want to lynch Pandain.

This game is hard. I cant find 4 scummers. CC, s0lstice, Pandain seem the easy candidates. But the 4th is a mistery to me. And it's not like CC and S0l are.that scummy. It's the rest being so townie. Pandain too much acivity and almost no content. I dont like it. Need to kill.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 00:20 GMT
#3758
On October 06 2013 08:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thanks for the confirm Koshi

##vote CC

VE is also being a bit odd.
Why does CR need to bus, VE?

I was aiming for scum tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 12:32 GMT
#3987
Yay I am here and read everything. You guys believe this?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 12:36 GMT
#3989
I kinda skimmed a lot cuz I wanted to see how it ended. It looked so good for so long but in the end 2 peeps believed s0l. Amazing performance.

I am truly cop. Not much more to say. Also, we did better than the fakeclaiming cop. Rofl using ambulanfe night 1. #2funny2btrue.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 12:38 GMT
#3990
On October 06 2013 21:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
I believe you'd better help us clear this up in any way you can.

I have posted so much. Everything was around me being cop last night. Follow your hearth WoS. Follow it!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 12:41 GMT
#3991
Insane if CC is not scum. S0lstice last banger.
Who is fucking scum? I wouls also believe the solstice claim cuz that would put everybody back on the table.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2013 12:43 GMT
#3992
OATS dont you fucking leave that vote on me and go to bed in 30 hours. I am not shot yet cuz I am Batman. Been saying it 24/7.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 20m
Replay Cast
16h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.