• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7960 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:01 GMT
#182
On September 27 2013 06:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.


I see no reason for town to claim scum either, so I'd rather not have extra liars around.

LAL is not a perfect policy.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:02 GMT
#183
On September 27 2013 06:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Completely serious about random lynching though, It gives better odds at catching scum than normal analysis day1 and it gives a good deal more information than you would think.

This is not funny.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:05 GMT
#190
On September 27 2013 06:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:01 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.


I see no reason for town to claim scum either, so I'd rather not have extra liars around.

LAL is not a perfect policy.


No, it's a horrible policy but this game will be a lot easier without people lying. The cops have a QT so they can figure out all the night action shit themselves when the time comes for it. Don't need any regular townies trying to fuck everything up

While I don't disagree, I won't be basing my lynch on people claiming scum in their first post on D1.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:07 GMT
#194
On September 27 2013 06:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:01 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.


I see no reason for town to claim scum either, so I'd rather not have extra liars around.

LAL is not a perfect policy.


No, it's a horrible policy but this game will be a lot easier without people lying. The cops have a QT so they can figure out all the night action shit themselves when the time comes for it. Don't need any regular townies trying to fuck everything up

While I don't disagree, I won't be basing my lynch on people claiming scum in their first post on D1.


A vote isn't set in stone, can pressure them to actually post something more then hurp durp im scum to see what they really are.

Your vote, nor mine, would intimidate Palmar.

You can do whatever you want to grack.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:08 GMT
#195
On September 27 2013 06:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Mafia players are lynched 24.0% of the time on day one.
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 25.1% of the time.
-TL mafia database

Odds are even higher in this game. 6/19. It's so easy to just push off a lynch on to a townie day1 without anyone gathering suspicion from it.

Stfu or we lynch you.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:14 GMT
#204
If only this was IML, we wouldn't have to wait 48 hours to see grack flip red.

##Vote: Grackaroni
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:18 GMT
#206
On September 27 2013 06:14 Blazinghand wrote:
so are we random lynching?

No, we're killing grack.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:19 GMT
#208
On September 27 2013 06:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?

I legitimately think you are mafia.

You could also be trolling, but more importantly, you are mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:22 GMT
#213
On September 27 2013 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't get what he is talking about when he says he knows stuff about the Noire game. Seems like he is just blowing smoke really which seems more like town WoS.

anyways I see no reason to not vote palmar or grackaroni this phase

Do you REALLY think scum would claim scum?

Townies are stupid.

Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:19 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?

I legitimately think you are mafia.

You could also be trolling, but more importantly, you are mafia.

*sigh*

He's not scum for claiming scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:23 GMT
#214
On September 27 2013 06:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Just to clarify, you guys are voting me because you think I am mafia or because you think I am trolling?

Tell me what you would do if we say:
1) mafia
2) trolling
3) trolling mafia

I have no idea what I would do just a genuine curiosity. all 3 are wrong by the way random lynches are pro-town. Palmar thinks so as well.

No, they aren't.

Stfu
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:29 GMT
#219
On September 27 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sounds like a case of scummy-not-remembering-what-bullshit-I-spewed to me.

##Vote: Yamato

You want a real game? Let's play a real game.

VE, I'll explain this to you in simple steps.

Him claiming scum does not make him scum, and is not a good reason to vote for him.

What he's done since is another matter.

Him claiming scum doesn't make him tow, either. The tell is not absolute.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 21:59 GMT
#242
On September 27 2013 06:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like everyone voting Grack to explain in simple terms why they are so sure that what Grack is doing is NOT trying to find scum. I can wait. I've got aaaaaallll day.

random lynch =/= finding scum

if you'd like to explain how it is, i'd be happy to not call you completely full of shit
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:01 GMT
#244
On September 27 2013 06:57 Blazinghand wrote:
Am I cool because you think i'm town or because you think I am generally objectively cool

why would anyone think you're town?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:11 GMT
#248
On September 27 2013 07:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like everyone voting Grack to explain in simple terms why they are so sure that what Grack is doing is NOT trying to find scum. I can wait. I've got aaaaaallll day.

random lynch =/= finding scum

if you'd like to explain how it is, i'd be happy to not call you completely full of shit

No but just saying "lynch Palmar" isn't a random lynch either dude. Like, obviously. So he's advocating a random lynch that's not a random lynch. Does that sound like something scum would take the initiative to do?

Conversely, could you see a town-aligned Grack doing something like that to try and see who votes Palmar?

It's null as fuck dude.

What would people voting Palmar tell him, in this supposed situation?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:15 GMT
#251
On September 27 2013 07:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't know, whatever he's looking for. I'm not Grack why don't you ask him about it? He could very well be scum as you say, I'm just trying to understand what the actual accusation is.

so what do you make of the fact that he now says he was just trolling?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:22 GMT
#255
On September 27 2013 07:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I believe him? Because he was advocating a random-lynch and then suggested a target, negating the idea behind a random-lynch?

Does that make him townier, scummier?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:24 GMT
#257
On September 27 2013 07:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:59 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like everyone voting Grack to explain in simple terms why they are so sure that what Grack is doing is NOT trying to find scum. I can wait. I've got aaaaaallll day.

random lynch =/= finding scum

if you'd like to explain how it is, i'd be happy to not call you completely full of shit

No but just saying "lynch Palmar" isn't a random lynch either dude. Like, obviously. So he's advocating a random lynch that's not a random lynch. Does that sound like something scum would take the initiative to do?

Conversely, could you see a town-aligned Grack doing something like that to try and see who votes Palmar?

It's null as fuck dude.

!!!!!!!!!!

You suggested he was doing something productive. He said he was just trolling. It still says nothing about his alignment?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:37 GMT
#261
we ARE NOT RANDOM LYNCHING

suggesting it does nothing

seriously stfu and find scum
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:41 GMT
#267
On September 27 2013 07:40 Blazinghand wrote:
for all you know yamato is afraid of the mighty random lynch. opposing it does not make him town

if you're town, I would appreciate it if you would fucking play this game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 26 2013 22:41 GMT
#268
On September 27 2013 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:37 yamato77 wrote:
we ARE NOT RANDOM LYNCHING

suggesting it does nothing

seriously stfu and find scum

don't fight the random lynch. Ease into it and we'll all be happier!


Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:38 Koshi wrote:
Ok so with the most analytical masterminds in the game we are going to random lynch?
Hilarious.

Lots of analysis comes from random lynches. The lynch doesn't just fall into place when somebody is RNG'd what happens when a person is randomly selected. how will people react. will people flip-flop or will they go through with their vote. Could lead to one of the most informative days 1s ever.

stop posting if this is all you're going to do today
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1158
ComeBackTV 884
SteadfastSC823
TaKeTV 537
IndyStarCraft 211
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 73
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 211
ProTech144
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 34
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45470
Shuttle 660
Mini 437
Rush 349
Larva 326
Soma 282
BeSt 196
Hyuk 109
firebathero 84
Dewaltoss 72
[ Show more ]
Mong 65
Sexy 33
ToSsGirL 31
Trap 26
Bale 18
Rock 16
Terrorterran 15
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc7964
qojqva1783
Counter-Strike
fl0m1349
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1398
Khaldor1190
Other Games
hiko1348
FrodaN1184
DeMusliM366
ArmadaUGS186
Livibee177
XBOCT170
KnowMe126
XaKoH 97
C9.Mang086
QueenE83
Mew2King78
Beastyqt78
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 42
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur375
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 9m
Online Event
18h 9m
FEL
23h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.