• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:36 GMT
#221
On September 27 2013 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:29 yamato77 wrote:
On September 27 2013 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sounds like a case of scummy-not-remembering-what-bullshit-I-spewed to me.

##Vote: Yamato

You want a real game? Let's play a real game.

VE, I'll explain this to you in simple steps.

Him claiming scum does not make him scum, and is not a good reason to vote for him.

What he's done since is another matter.

Him claiming scum doesn't make him tow, either. The tell is not absolute.

And what is it in your mind that makes you believe pushing random lynches is a scum trait? Prior experience?

It's more the part that you are not trying to find scum and are just bantering away like a mofo. I made that mistake in GoT. Townies try to find scum. Not do what you are doing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:38 GMT
#224
On September 27 2013 06:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd like everyone voting Grack to explain in simple terms why they are so sure that what Grack is doing is NOT trying to find scum. I can wait. I've got aaaaaallll day.

I asked him a question. He answered with #yolo-iamdoingnothingjustaskingquestionsyay
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:39 GMT
#225
On September 27 2013 06:01 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:00 Koshi wrote:
Game solved. lets go home.

Always liked your mindset koshi <3

Let's be bros this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:42 GMT
#228
Let's be amazed by the star power in this game. No reason we peasants fight under each other.

##unvote
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:46 GMT
#230
On September 27 2013 06:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 06:42 Koshi wrote:
Let's be amazed by the star power in this game. No reason we peasants fight under each other.

##unvote

Wait is this not-quite-veiled irritation that I'm not voting with you?

I'm just trying to understand.

What? Do you think I give 5 fucks about you voting with me? rofl
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:50 GMT
#233
I just want to sheep the cool kids in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:51 GMT
#236
On September 27 2013 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
You should if you're trying to get someone lynched. :/

Why so abrasive?

[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:52 GMT
#237
On September 27 2013 06:51 ShiaoPi wrote:
tell me, I am intrigued

This is an evul question but ok:

1. ShiaoPi
2. RoL, BH, Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 21:58 GMT
#240
I can catch scummers. np.

What is this? Solicitation interview to become bros?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 22:00 GMT
#243
On September 27 2013 06:57 Blazinghand wrote:
Am I cool because you think i'm town or because you think I am generally objectively cool

Why would I think you are town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 22:38 GMT
#262
Ok so with the most analytical masterminds in the game we are going to random lynch?
Hilarious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 22:38 GMT
#263
I am just going to give yamato a townread now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 22:44 GMT
#273
On September 27 2013 07:14 Grackaroni wrote:
lol you guys are so cute, that part was me trolling. I realize that nobody is going to follow a random lynch of a target deliberately chosen by me because that's not random.


On September 27 2013 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:37 yamato77 wrote:
we ARE NOT RANDOM LYNCHING

suggesting it does nothing

seriously stfu and find scum

don't fight the random lynch. Ease into it and we'll all be happier!


Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 07:38 Koshi wrote:
Ok so with the most analytical masterminds in the game we are going to random lynch?
Hilarious.

Lots of analysis comes from random lynches. The lynch doesn't just fall into place when somebody is RNG'd what happens when a person is randomly selected. how will people react. will people flip-flop or will they go through with their vote. Could lead to one of the most informative days 1s ever.


Ok. So not trolling then. Can't even keep story straight 2 hours in the game.

##vote Grackaroni
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 22:51 GMT
#284
BH in same scumteam as Grack. Trying to make us believe all the cool kids troll in the start.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 23:08 GMT
#300
So defensive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 26 2013 23:08 GMT
#301
^ towards grack
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 10:59 GMT
#476
The problem I have with WoS posting is that I dont want to lynch him, cuz I don't.want.to "fail" him as town. But because of that I want to lynch him
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 11:10 GMT
#479
Hiro pro interesting guy. Do like. Need to follow up though. Otherwise will lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 11:51 GMT
#487
Maybe to put pressure on SP? I don't find it scummy tbh. With limited time he could have voted Grack and then make a case on SP. Or just 1up grack and then make case + vote to give his case more value.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 27 2013 12:09 GMT
#489
On September 27 2013 21:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 20:51 Koshi wrote:
Maybe to put pressure on SP? I don't find it scummy tbh. With limited time he could have voted Grack and then make a case on SP. Or just 1up grack and then make case + vote to give his case more value.


If you think someone is scum you don't try to create a new bandwagon. If you another guy has more chance of flipping scum than someone who's already under pressure, you make a case that's you know.. actually a case, to convince people to follow your reasoning.

As to your point about putting pressure on SP, do you honestly think that SP feels any kind of pressure from a random vote with no reasons to back it up, from a guy who has no influence on the game so far. Remember FT hasn't done anything to establish himself as a person that demands attention in town.

Or are you merely saying FT is stupid and thinks that his vote holds more value than it does?

I don't think it is stupid at all. FT also says he will make a case if Grack leads in votes. I am not a fan of people playin this game 1 hour a day but FT made a splash and I dont find that splash scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC371
TaKeTV 277
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 371
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Pusan 52
ToSsGirL 47
Mind 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 29
Bale 21
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1493
Khaldor1027
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1678
olofmeister1479
Beastyqt455
B2W.Neo454
Livibee188
XaKoH 183
Hui .144
Liquid`VortiX119
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King75
djWHEAT65
QueenE23
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2523
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 15m
Online Event
21h 15m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.