• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:44 GMT
#5389
On October 09 2013 04:43 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:40 austinmcc wrote:
So no. Keep on keeping on, VA.


you ask me to provide a sample from a list of 1 completed game, where you are town and 1 ongoing game where you are scum. you are pretty much a downie
It's not like I've got a bunch of games. On this site. That you can find and read.

Surely, some of those games have this magical gif tell.

Surely, these games show me not being paranoid about claims.

Because, boy howdy, finding me not being paranoid and my magical gif tell would really, really help you out here.


I don't reference games I haven't played in. And I don't need any help since anyone with a brain in this game can see you're scum. Better keep VE alive tonight because he's your only chance
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:51 GMT
#5391
^ that's why you need VE btw, he plays by emotions and not logic. your only chance
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:52 GMT
#5392
That is the kind of post scum would make so it's hard to believe hes confirmed town. basing a lynch on how mad he is instead of the game, LOL. how does anyone consider this guy a vet? bad
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:54 GMT
#5394
On October 09 2013 04:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Emotion has nothing to do with it. You're poison, and I'm done being infected by you.


it has everything to do with it, if you're an emotional wreck don't play mafia. go get yourself modkilled again bro
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#5404
suck my D scrubs

##vote:austinmmc
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:01 GMT
#5407
playing by the book to his scum meta and austin refused to see it, lynch this scrubs ass
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:03 GMT
#5413
##unvote

##vote:Chairman ray

he shot, he's lying
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:05 GMT
#5421
why would anyone shoot VE when he wants to spite lynch me? guy is an idiot
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:10 GMT
#5428
On October 09 2013 05:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
I almost wonder if scum Vayne makes MORE sense since Pandain is MCB.


how does that make sense when chairman ray was pushing me as well? Don't make me go fucking berserk on you. I am confirmed town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:10 GMT
#5429
I am shifting my play because people are being fkin retarded besides rayn.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:13 GMT
#5434
That doesn't explain the shitty door you just left open. How is pandain as last banger making me more scum when chairman ray also pushed me? im waiting.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:18 GMT
#5438
On October 09 2013 05:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
That doesn't explain the shitty door you just left open. How is pandain as last banger making me more scum when chairman ray also pushed me? im waiting.

Because CR pushed you in his what, 6 post filter?
EVERYBODY was listning to him, mang! You were totally in danger of getting lynched because of CR's push on you!

Oh wait, sarcasm.

Then there was Pandain, who would actually be making a legitimate push on you because, you know, different scumteams!

i think that holds up pretty well, what say you?


it doesn't. why is everyone so fucking scummy in this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:21 GMT
#5440
And WoS is a very conservative player but the stupid questions he asking is having me doubts. I was just going to lynch CC and austin to win but now he looks scummy too =/
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:26 GMT
#5445
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?



if it doesn't make sense for you/CR then can you agree I am not scum? if you can't I am lynching you.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:27 GMT
#5448
On October 09 2013 05:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?

Team Solstice/CR/anyone does not make sense to me.
That means there is some clever mindfuck games going on -- Which you and WoS are most capable of.


that's incorrect WoS would never let his team do this imo. he cried about every little thing that was not completely standard when i played mafia with him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:30 GMT
#5453
On October 09 2013 05:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne, in Les Mis?


yes, that's why I think its austin or cheesecake. Austin because as you can see he loves to do crazy shit, cheesecake because that just seems like a "YOLO" team that would just do w/e thinking they have no chance.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:32 GMT
#5459
I was sure about it until you brought up the fact that CR pushing me doesn't mean anything, seems like you tried to leave a door open. don't like it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:33 GMT
#5460
On October 09 2013 05:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
rayn.

Does a team of CR/austinmcc/ANYONE make sense to you?



if it doesn't make sense for you/CR then can you agree I am not scum? if you can't I am lynching you.


and austin do you agree with this or not? very important really. Binding contract.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:35 GMT
#5463
On October 09 2013 05:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 05:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
I was sure about it until you brought up the fact that CR pushing me doesn't mean anything, seems like you tried to leave a door open. don't like it.

It doesn't mean anything. It's CR. I mean, I can go through his filter later if you;'d like but I don't really view anything he did this game as indicative right off the bat.
And I fucking missed my 9k and 9k1 post spamming in this game.
800 post game g fucking g.


go back and look at our interactions. if you conclude "scum team" from that you are fucking insane dude.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 20:39 GMT
#5466
In the end it just all points back to austin. nobody mentioned s0lstice and CR more then austin this entire game, not even close... if he flips town then I need to do a long re-read of the game but until then its austin
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft334
RuFF_SC2 136
PiLiPiLi 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5190
Counter-Strike
taco 636
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g8927
Coldzera 853
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21439
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 47m
Online Event
8h 47m
FEL
13h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.