• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 06:18 GMT
#5249
On October 08 2013 15:14 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 15:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
you think I am scum because of the oats thing? oh man. If you are town you have played a piss poor game, to be sure.
You say that, but boy howdy have people been flipping how I thought they would. Kinda neat, huh?


Kush-itis

the thrill of always being correct even if it loses you the game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 06:25 GMT
#5252
On October 08 2013 15:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:43 austinmcc wrote:
On October 05 2013 00:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Austin, who's the other soft-claimed coop?
I have one in particular in mind. One of the dudes on the player list.

austin who was this and why?


nice catch bro

love when you do my job for me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 06:30 GMT
#5255
that was me referring to Noire not being over yet. hence why I couldn't say that was pandain was scum over there and to compare it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 06:46 GMT
#5265
my problem right now rayn is do you think pandain/austin are dumb enough to just be hard defending each other and staying with it even when they know the circumstances?

That's why I am having doubts, and that it could have been a powerplay for Mr.CC to be given town cred. I am positive at least 1 of pandain or austin is scum tho.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 15:54 GMT
#5315
koshi we were about to lynch pandain. yawn.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 16:01 GMT
#5328
VE seems to think effort makes some one not mafia so I really hope you guys don't die tonight. we are screwed if its just him left
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 16:10 GMT
#5336
need I remind people that s0lstice was a scum read for austin for a while but believes he could be cop when he claims, even after he just answered rayn that the other possible cop was me?

but yea VE just keep trollin' bro its amusing
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 17:23 GMT
#5351
This is important, koshi especially should read

SAVE YOURSELF AT ALL COSTS TONIGHT KOSHI

After this night is over and we kill CR, there will only be 1 KP the following night since they just used their driveby for tonight. If they don't kill you it will stay at 1 KP. why is this important?

The following night if koshi is still alive, THEY CANNOT RISK DOING A DRIVE BY. THEY MUST USE THEIR KP TO RB KOSHI OR HE WILL USE PRECISION SHOT TO GET ANOTHER CONFIRMATION.

In essence, scum will NEVER be able to do any KP again at night as long as koshi is alive after tonight.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 17:46 GMT
#5354
bussing does bypass roleblock, thats why he needs to bus tonight
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:16 GMT
#5358
why do you preach about being wrong on reads and then say im your top scumread?

die already so I can stop reading this shitty trash
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:21 GMT
#5361
On October 09 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
why do you preach about being wrong on reads and then say im your top scumread?

die already so I can stop reading this shitty trash
Because I'm town and I know townies make mistakes. Everyone here who is town has made them, and been wrong about reads this game.

So unless you're going to tell me that all townies are always correct in all reads, then it has to be possible that I've misread you. Enough people have suspicion on pandain that he's not the most shining townie ever. Maybe he ain't town at all. I find it very very unlikely, but it's there.


ok then you misread me end of story. You don't even have a read on me, just trying to hang onto that oats thing which was me reading the OP wrong. if that's the best you got as a town member then I really hope we never have to play town together again after this and nuclear. you are always fucking play for scum!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:22 GMT
#5363
the problem with players like VE and austin if they are town is they think effort = town and that's the end of it. I put wayyyy more effort in as scum then town because you have to. sigh that thinking.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:24 GMT
#5367
On October 09 2013 04:22 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
why do you preach about being wrong on reads and then say im your top scumread?

die already so I can stop reading this shitty trash
Because I'm town and I know townies make mistakes. Everyone here who is town has made them, and been wrong about reads this game.

So unless you're going to tell me that all townies are always correct in all reads, then it has to be possible that I've misread you. Enough people have suspicion on pandain that he's not the most shining townie ever. Maybe he ain't town at all. I find it very very unlikely, but it's there.


ok then you misread me end of story. You don't even have a read on me, just trying to hang onto that oats thing which was me reading the OP wrong. if that's the best you got as a town member then I really hope we never have to play town together again after this and nuclear. you are always fucking play for scum!
That wasn't you reading the OP wrong.

You said oats was probably bulletproofed last night as scum. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of gamestate.

You said you were the mislynch of choice yesterday. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of the gamestate both N3 AND D4, because you were third in votes.

You said oats was a bad shot. Nothing to do with the OP.

Your misreading of the bullet refund WAS the OP. But your reaction to Oats being confirmed has nothing to do with the OP.


so your whole case rests on the fact that I am "misreading" the game state when i am much more likely to do that as town then scum. Case closed you're garbage thanks for proving me town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:26 GMT
#5371
On October 09 2013 04:25 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:22 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
why do you preach about being wrong on reads and then say im your top scumread?

die already so I can stop reading this shitty trash
Because I'm town and I know townies make mistakes. Everyone here who is town has made them, and been wrong about reads this game.

So unless you're going to tell me that all townies are always correct in all reads, then it has to be possible that I've misread you. Enough people have suspicion on pandain that he's not the most shining townie ever. Maybe he ain't town at all. I find it very very unlikely, but it's there.


ok then you misread me end of story. You don't even have a read on me, just trying to hang onto that oats thing which was me reading the OP wrong. if that's the best you got as a town member then I really hope we never have to play town together again after this and nuclear. you are always fucking play for scum!
That wasn't you reading the OP wrong.

You said oats was probably bulletproofed last night as scum. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of gamestate.

You said you were the mislynch of choice yesterday. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of the gamestate both N3 AND D4, because you were third in votes.

You said oats was a bad shot. Nothing to do with the OP.

Your misreading of the bullet refund WAS the OP. But your reaction to Oats being confirmed has nothing to do with the OP.


so your whole case rests on the fact that I am "misreading" the game state when i am much more likely to do that as town then scum. Case closed you're garbage thanks for proving me town.
Nope. Not at all. You're ANGRY that koshi would confirm oats. Which is a good thing for town. You're upset and trying to wiggle out of something that was positive for town, with reasoning that doesn't cut it.


and I already explained that, I hate being wrong because I was 100% sure oats was scum due to how he was playing, but you are trying to play it off as some big thing. and that is why you are scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:28 GMT
#5374
On October 09 2013 04:27 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:25 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:22 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:19 austinmcc wrote:
On October 09 2013 04:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
why do you preach about being wrong on reads and then say im your top scumread?

die already so I can stop reading this shitty trash
Because I'm town and I know townies make mistakes. Everyone here who is town has made them, and been wrong about reads this game.

So unless you're going to tell me that all townies are always correct in all reads, then it has to be possible that I've misread you. Enough people have suspicion on pandain that he's not the most shining townie ever. Maybe he ain't town at all. I find it very very unlikely, but it's there.


ok then you misread me end of story. You don't even have a read on me, just trying to hang onto that oats thing which was me reading the OP wrong. if that's the best you got as a town member then I really hope we never have to play town together again after this and nuclear. you are always fucking play for scum!
That wasn't you reading the OP wrong.

You said oats was probably bulletproofed last night as scum. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of gamestate.

You said you were the mislynch of choice yesterday. That's not an OP thing, that's a wrong view of the gamestate both N3 AND D4, because you were third in votes.

You said oats was a bad shot. Nothing to do with the OP.

Your misreading of the bullet refund WAS the OP. But your reaction to Oats being confirmed has nothing to do with the OP.


so your whole case rests on the fact that I am "misreading" the game state when i am much more likely to do that as town then scum. Case closed you're garbage thanks for proving me town.
Nope. Not at all. You're ANGRY that koshi would confirm oats. Which is a good thing for town. You're upset and trying to wiggle out of something that was positive for town, with reasoning that doesn't cut it.


and I already explained that, I hate being wrong because I was 100% sure oats was scum due to how he was playing, but you are trying to play it off as some big thing. and that is why you are scum.
There's a townie way to hate being wrong. There's a scummy way to hate being wrong.

Your first reaction was the scummy one. Koshi you took a bad shot, oats was a great bulletproof target, etc. etc. Only after a while do you have the townie reaction "I can't believe oats is doing this as town."



and for some reason you don't understand that that is completely subjective. god you are an idiot. really hope you get flipped tonight
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:31 GMT
#5376
like I don't see any reason except for austin/pandain scum team for him to defend his play like this in a completely wrong way. it is completely inexcusably bad if you are town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#5380
looks like a scumclaim to me, vivax posted GIFs when I trapped his shitty logic in roulette too. gG confession
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:37 GMT
#5383
difference being that I consistently post GIFs, you and vivax only post them why you're roasted
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:39 GMT
#5385
On October 09 2013 04:38 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 04:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
difference being that I consistently post GIFs, you and vivax only post them why you're roasted
Can you name a single game where this is true about me?


this game

only other game I played with u is nuclear where u shit on town as town as far as im aware
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 19:40 GMT
#5387
On October 09 2013 04:40 austinmcc wrote:
So no. Keep on keeping on, VA.


you ask me to provide a sample from a list of 1 completed game, where you are town and 1 ongoing game where you are scum. you are pretty much a downie
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3552
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 57m
INu's Battles
13h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 57m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.