• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 20:00 GMT
#3122
TIMES UP BITCHES
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 20:28 GMT
#3142
Like fucking always.

FT flips town when his filter is small.

Every fucking game.

Fuck him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 20:29 GMT
#3145
On October 05 2013 05:28 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 05:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
FINE AUSTIN
I was wrong.
Bbut that doesn't mean I'm going to assume you're right about everything else too.
Yes. Me being right does not mean everyone should stop playing mafia and sheep me. Unfortunately (for you), I think the flip makes you like like a very naughty boy.

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 20:31 GMT
#3157
Need to find the last Banger.
Prior 1

Do you think he is a banger rayn?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 20:32 GMT
#3161
On October 05 2013 05:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This gunna be very interesting. VE i think we should vest ourselves tonight.


you should absolutely vest, we need both of you alive or to at least eat double stacks to finish this game

What should I do? I got 4 options.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 20:44 GMT
#3182
^ you were on Palmar and Oats. But still. Hmmm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 22:21 GMT
#3260
CC you are so wrong about everything. Like all your suspects flipped town... Like everybody you ever talked about flipped town/cop...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 22:22 GMT
#3262
How is that even possible, afraid to buss teammates and inapt to find other scumteam?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 22:54 GMT
#3275
On October 05 2013 07:43 austinmcc wrote:
It's possible that Koshi is being tricksy, but we didn't have anyone claim to have gotten hit, so either we had 3 scum KP last night OR scum sacrificed KP last night in order to get other stuff that ALSO nobody seems to have been affected by.

You won't get notified when you are hit. I am not tricksy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 22:57 GMT
#3278
On October 05 2013 07:55 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 07:54 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2013 07:43 austinmcc wrote:
It's possible that Koshi is being tricksy, but we didn't have anyone claim to have gotten hit, so either we had 3 scum KP last night OR scum sacrificed KP last night in order to get other stuff that ALSO nobody seems to have been affected by.

You won't get notified when you are hit. I am not tricksy.
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 05:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
CIVILIANS

11 Civilians - all Civilians have a single one-use bulletproof vest which will protect them from 1 KP that night. If they are shot at and survive, they will be notified.

yes we will

Ahh ffs. Didn't I even ask that earlier Oo. I need to read the OP better... Never do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 22:58 GMT
#3279
On October 05 2013 07:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 07:32 austinmcc wrote:
(That seems like something else to watch for. If snb had a funky read or two that were correct on the other scumteam, they might have been taking him out without even knowing he was scum)

I mentioned this earlier no one commented though.
#ForeverIgnored

The guy bussed Palmar and was on FT/SP. Nothing else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:29 GMT
#3340
Kinda want to lynch s0lstice tomorrow. Oo
But we will see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:39 GMT
#3352
VA. Do you think 1 team shot both SnB and Hiro? Is it possible. How much % chance do you give it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:41 GMT
#3355
On October 05 2013 09:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 09:39 Koshi wrote:
VA. Do you think 1 team shot both SnB and Hiro? Is it possible. How much % chance do you give it?


very possible, Palmar was probably the leader and shot BH n1 (makes sense) then shot grack who he called town but grack called him scum ( makes sense again)

so yea beware the doublestack. the other team is loaded

Yeah thought the same. Not going to take the risk.

Protip for the scummers. Target other scummers if you want to kill me :D.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:41 GMT
#3356
Dat WIFOM.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:46 GMT
#3363
On October 05 2013 09:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 09:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 05 2013 09:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You might be right Vayne, it makes the most sense.
But you are wrong, none of the teams is loaded.


5 KP and 3 members vs 3 KP and 1 member ^^ loaded by comparison. about as strong a game as scum could have at this point

There is no 3 KP this night.
Team 1 = 1kp N1 + 1 kp N2
Team 2 = 0kp N1 + 2kp N2

Neither of the teams can have 2 KP this night.

They can when 1 team killed both scum and cop. They get 0,5KP for those kills.
That's why I am so sad D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:47 GMT
#3365
If a night-kill is successfully used on an enemy Gang member or a Policeman, the following night, the Gang is awarded an extra 0.5 KP to use. If Drive-By is used and two Gang/Police are killed, the Gang still receives only 0.5 extra KP the following night.
Oh fuck I am SAFFFEEEEEE.

Unless both teams shot me. :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:47 GMT
#3366
ebwop:
If a night-kill is successfully used on an enemy Gang member or a Policeman, the following night, the Gang is awarded an extra 0.5 KP to use. If Drive-By is used and two Gang/Police are killed, the Gang still receives only 0.5 extra KP the following night.


Oh fuck I am SAFFFEEEEEE.
Unless both teams shoot me. :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 00:52 GMT
#3372
On October 05 2013 09:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
you know what to do tonight koshi regardless. I believe in you

-_- now I want to buss you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2013 01:13 GMT
#3382
+ he was right.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Other Games
summit1g9697
WinterStarcraft476
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1104
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 56m
Replay Cast
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.