• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:12
CEST 19:12
KST 02:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9347 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 00:30 GMT
#5018
wat? there's 2 scum left for the team that im talking about. pandain/austin. playing with morons smh
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 02:34 GMT
#5100
i was totally going to shoot CR tonight, he knows he is the best player here
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 03:07 GMT
#5108
I don't really care at this point if he's scum or not, just bored with these mega lurkers that make the game impossible if they are alive at endgame, which could happen
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 03:14 GMT
#5112
assuming im wrong about one of pandain/austin he would be my filler choice. Still not sure on the 3rd really ever since oats got confirmed. No idea who the last banger is. Cheesecake? bad. I dont know man.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 03:44 GMT
#5122
On October 01 2013 14:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
alright now I get to tear you to shreds. Let me show you why you're making a grave error here.

1. You say FT looks town because he is going after "good players that aren't considered to be scummy by the majority." I have been doing the same thing by going after grackaroni, palmar, and pandain yet I am somehow scum to you. Contradiction #1

2. You are complaining about my personality and my playstyle, not mentioning things that make me scummy. If it was as simple as people that care are town and people that don't care are scum nobody would play mafia since it would be pointlessly easy. Koshi is a townread because he isn't even trying to look town yet I get flak for simply bullshitting with other players that are also bullshitting? Contradiction #2

3. I'm being active without any obligation. I could easily just lurk like half of this game right now but I'm not. Seems to make austin a town read but not me...Hm. Contradiction #3

I could do more but I think that is sufficient. If you need help from your scum team on not making easy posts to debunk then ask them in the QT. if you are town then stop bothering me.


I dont really equate this to "everyone that believes you is an idiot"

I pointed out plenty of contradictions in your thinking ray.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 04:25 GMT
#5138
if you took anything away from this game, remember that choosing me as your mislynch has been proven to be a poor idea.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 04:55 GMT
#5150
VE never made his case for me being the last banger =( so sad. well looks like me and my buddy WoS against the guy that pretends to have morals but proved in Nore he doesn't

On October 08 2013 13:47 Pandain wrote:
Except yeah what you did is really unacceptable like even worse comes to worse just lurk.

Think about the other mafia team for instance in this case, now it's going to be harder for them. It wasn't just about you.


and the crazy dude that has hard defended pandain all game and visa versa.

gonna be a tough one
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 04:58 GMT
#5155
hopefully koshi just cans this tonight, really don't feel like actually defending myself. all the cases on me are just nitpicking and associations...y0l0

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:00 GMT
#5157
The only way Mr.CC can be scum is if he wasn't the last banger and they staged the whole thing to garner him massive towncred. So that is still on the table but obviously not my first choice.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:03 GMT
#5164
Where's the ad hominem attacks? you have proven you have no morals so typing some sob story about the other mafia team...we all know who you are really looking out for.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:05 GMT
#5165
2 confirmed town people, also the best at reading me on this site, think im town. Why you actually continued this tunnel after that just baffles me as a person who thinks from a scum perspective first. You dug your own grave bro.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:10 GMT
#5172
On October 08 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
The biggest thing is that CR being scum somehow proves that I'm scum?

What?

Vayne you said before
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
except nobody is saying that pandain is a motor city banger so nobody cares about that


So how does CR prove anything about me?

WoS were you assuming I was the MCB?



Because I have always thought the 3 man team was s0lstice/you/austin? It was oats I was wrong about. I literally haven't changed this team in a while.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:14 GMT
#5177
rayn that doesnt matter bro, remember they used payphone last night. so that is not even possible at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:16 GMT
#5181
On October 08 2013 14:15 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 14:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 14:08 Pandain wrote:
The biggest thing is that CR being scum somehow proves that I'm scum?

What?

Vayne you said before
On October 06 2013 08:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
except nobody is saying that pandain is a motor city banger so nobody cares about that


So how does CR prove anything about me?

WoS were you assuming I was the MCB?



Because I have always thought the 3 man team was s0lstice/you/austin? It was oats I was wrong about. I literally haven't changed this team in a while.


Vayne you have been coasting along with the thread the whole time. Originally you tried to get Grack lynched but never pushed it never supported it.

Now the momentum is on me and I'm on suspicion but still you have no actual reasons to suspect me. You have meta which is wrong because you assume I have the same time commitments and you're also wrong I have ever tunneled. Most I tunneled was on you and that's because I was sure you are scum.


So what's your game after I flip town? walk me through that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:21 GMT
#5190
ok so he's gonna cry after I flip town that really tells me a lot. Tell me how being town affects your reads on austin/cheesecake/WoS
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:25 GMT
#5195
On October 08 2013 14:23 Pandain wrote:
If you're town Vayne then I will never understand how you play.

WoS is still super suspicious even without a Vayne(scum) connection, it just cements it to me.

If you do happen to be town then the last I guess has to be Austin as CC wouldn't kill his own teammate.


Why not when everybody has written him off as town? It actually makes a bit more sense that cheesecake could be scum since s0lstice is on the big team.

Does austin/WoS seem like a likely scumteam to you?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:32 GMT
#5203
On October 08 2013 14:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Vayne, do you, WoS or anyone who played in Golden Sun and in Noire remember the difference in how town!Pandain pushes lynches compared to scum!Pandain?

Because i remember him not pushing any lynch in Noire, only arguing against lynches and having his vote on "right places". In Golden Sun i remember HAVING to HAVE TO LYNCH MY 99% townread because some stubborn people would not believe others..

Hmm, which does this game look like?


i dont really know what you are referring to here but I thought he is scum for these reasons

- Tunneling. Does this a lot as scum, considers all options as town.

- Likes to defend townies as scum and claim credit for it, like with FT. he actually uses FT in Noire too, LoL!

- Does this thing where he goes through your filter and nitpicks stuff to make you look scummy. never did this in golden sun, i checked

- Why is he tunneling me so hard when im town wtf?? ---> golden rule of vayne (see chairman ray now, never fails)

- trying to team me up with WoS which is just so stupid like hahaha xD he actually thinks you will believe this?

- he has some killing BH fetish you mentioned? BH did nothing in noire ---> dead. Had everything wrong here --> dead
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:44 GMT
#5222
depending on what happens tonight I might disagree, we'll see
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 05:47 GMT
#5228
On October 08 2013 14:44 Pandain wrote:
Vayne this is why I think you're scum.

We literally have a claimed scum who we can lower the KP with.



what KP are we lowering exactly? he said he's just going to vest every night. If koshi kills scum tonight I will be gunning for the last scum on the other team, not CR.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 06:12 GMT
#5245
you think I am scum because of the oats thing? oh man. If you are town you have played a piss poor game, to be sure.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26117
Shuttle 1063
Mini 419
Hyuk 329
firebathero 191
hero 85
ggaemo 85
Sexy 69
Liquid`Ret 46
Mong 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Trap 41
Hyun 40
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
zelot 18
Bale 10
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10338
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1572
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN2032
Grubby1711
fl0m1375
Beastyqt804
Mlord478
Hui .235
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe124
Mew2King61
Trikslyr38
ToD27
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 17
• printf 7
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• imaqtpie280
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 48m
INu's Battles
18h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.