• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:12 GMT
#2971
On October 05 2013 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
##Unvote:
##Vote: Palmar


I am waiting on VA wisdom


Do you feel palmar is the best lynch right now? I wish firmtofu would post but idk where he is. I think palmar has high chance to flip scum as well so I don't mind switching to that

Best lynch? Dont know. I dont like s0lstice, Palmar and FT tbh.

Palmar needs to almost be scum with FT. I don't get why he is harddefending FT and pushing you so hard.

Oats is meh. Probably asleep by now.

Those are my 5 scumreads atm and I can lynch into all 5. Oats, Pandain can be swapped in by CC, WoS and yourself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:22 GMT
#2973
^ Pretty sure I am mixing Pandain and Palmar up in my head.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:28 GMT
#2978
On October 05 2013 02:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
This will maybe be the third time I think.
Much more confident in Vayne/Oats being scum than Palmar, and I can't read him worth shit.
I don't feel comfortable sheeping, and I never do. I sheeped with yamato and I shouldn't have; I never really read into him properly.

Well, it was yamato or me. Stupid rng bullshit btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:28 GMT
#2979
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:36 GMT
#2982
On October 05 2013 02:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:28 Koshi wrote:
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.

You didn't seem mad at first.
Why was that?

At first BH was actually telling people to not believe it. Or to push the idea now or shut up forever. I thought it would go away but 24 hours later people were still talking about doing it. So fucked up.
Also, I had to play it tactical or I would give myself away. So I tried to be cool at first. rofl...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:42 GMT
#2984
On October 05 2013 02:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 02:36 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 05 2013 02:28 Koshi wrote:
I was so mad. Like it somewhat got through in the thread. But I was 100000000 times more mad than that.

You didn't seem mad at first.
Why was that?

At first BH was actually telling people to not believe it. Or to push the idea now or shut up forever. I thought it would go away but 24 hours later people were still talking about doing it. So fucked up.
Also, I had to play it tactical or I would give myself away. So I tried to be cool at first. rofl...

Have you ever had a blue role before? I can't remember.

Dnu why this is important. And you were in the games...
But first blue was aperture... Horrible. Was inventor and it was toooo obvious.
Then Veteran in Golden Sun and I had hit on Day 1 and Day 2 so that's cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 17:47 GMT
#2985
^ N1 and N2
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 18:43 GMT
#3021
On October 05 2013 03:29 Chairman Ray wrote:
Yo! If FT doesn't come and vote, does he get modkilled? If so, does that mean the lynch goes onto the person with the second highest votes, or does that mean the lynch and modkill overlap each other?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:31 GMT
#3058
On October 05 2013 04:29 austinmcc wrote:
(Which is why we should lynch him. High five!)

Palmar/WoS/solstice/CR/(VA or Cheese) is where I currently sit.

LOOK AT MY MUSCULAR, CHISELED BACK TOWN. LOOK AT IT. DO YOU NOT WANT TO HOP ON?

Perhaps tomorrow, or perhaps later Koshi revelations will clear something neat up.

Nha. VE is second confirmed town. So that looks possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:49 GMT
#3075
^ agreed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:51 GMT
#3081
Palmar 5
FT 4
VA 3

atm
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:53 GMT
#3089
On October 05 2013 04:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: Oatsmaster

Yes. Good vote! -_-
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:53 GMT
#3090
I think FT will be modkilled in town. But we will see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:54 GMT
#3092
Even though I got him as scum 24/7. Cuz it's FT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:56 GMT
#3101
On October 05 2013 04:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
rayn/VE confirmed town, SnB/BH dead. who's left? palmar/pandain

put the pieces together

w0t?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:58 GMT
#3107
On October 05 2013 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Get votes off FT and lynch someone else if you're around. Just be ready to switch back.

I am. Got it ready if he posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:58 GMT
#3109
FT is wagon of scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:59 GMT
#3112
If he flips scum I know at least 1 of those is town. Otherwise all 3 scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:59 GMT
#3114
On October 05 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi are you the good cop? <3
As i said before the game. :D

hahaha yeah.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 19:59 GMT
#3117
It was so hard to not spoil anything on that moment.

SO HARD
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Other Games
summit1g9697
WinterStarcraft476
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1104
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 54m
INu's Battles
6h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 54m
Replay Cast
17h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.