• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:17 GMT
#4663
On October 08 2013 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh and Vayne, that's pretty bad post..


what do you mean?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:20 GMT
#4670
On October 08 2013 02:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh and Vayne, that's pretty bad post..


what do you mean?

There are better possible lynches if Sol is the last banger dude. And him possily living through the lynch is not playing against his wincon.


aiding town in exchange for playing dirty isn't something I support, but w/e

ironically this is what led to my only lynch on this site ever
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:35 GMT
#4688
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:42 GMT
#4694
On October 08 2013 02:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^

lol what?
That's an odd sort of threat.
What are you talking about?


? you were in the game, only time i ever got lynched and afk while it happened.

half of marv's case was that I didn't want everyone to mass claim, just because personally I feel that isn't right. It is the same sort of thing here if you think that is suspicious.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:48 GMT
#4700
On October 08 2013 02:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 08 2013 02:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I already explained why I have no interest in doing any "deals" or whatever. if you want to lynch me and be disrespected like marv that's on your own time ^^

lol what?
That's an odd sort of threat.
What are you talking about?


? you were in the game, only time i ever got lynched and afk while it happened.

half of marv's case was that I didn't want everyone to mass claim, just because personally I feel that isn't right. It is the same sort of thing here if you think that is suspicious.

Oh Basterd?
HAHA yeah that lynch was pretty hilar.
I agreed with you on the massclaim thing because I think it takes all of the fun out of a game (despite me having good reason not to want to massclaim in that game---I stand by if I were town I would have said the same thing).
I'm not 100% certain this falls under the same category but I could see you thinking that.

What I meant about the threat is, the marv 'disrespect.' Why is that a threat?


well I don't respect marv as a player after that little stunt, nothing more to it really. So I wouldn't respect rayn either if that was the reason his read changed on me. That's about it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:50 GMT
#4705
On October 08 2013 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne don't be a cunt. It was not marv's fault. It was collectively town's fault.


town didn't force him to think I was scummy because he has no honor
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:52 GMT
#4709
and austin looks better if s0lstice is banger because I have a scumread on him for defending pandain and mentioning s0lstice so much when there are other lurkers. so if they arent a team of 3 together then it softens my scumread on austin.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 18:56 GMT
#4801
i dont give a shit about your intentions because it doesn't line up with my morals.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:00 GMT
#4806
On October 08 2013 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 03:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
i dont give a shit about your intentions because it doesn't line up with my morals.

so you do not want scum to "scumslip" either? lol dude...


what? there is no inconsistency here, I have never supported dirty/cheap play and never will. That's the end. I don't play to win at all costs.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:01 GMT
#4812
On October 08 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 03:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
i dont give a shit about your intentions because it doesn't line up with my morals.

so you do not want scum to "scumslip" either? lol dude...


what? there is no inconsistency here, I have never supported dirty/cheap play and never will. That's the end. I don't play to win at all costs.

If you call this play cheap/dirty you probably should not play mafia.


I don't care what you think I should do kiddo
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:06 GMT
#4822
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:12 GMT
#4832
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:16 GMT
#4836
On October 08 2013 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

If you expect me to take your towniness at face value everytime you don't want to do something because of morals you are playing a wrong game. There is nothing morally wrong in trying to make people out their info to you regardless of their affiliation.


Hey and that's your opinion. But I have a VERY STRONG one in the other direction and I play whatever the fuck I want, thank you.

There is plenty morally wrong in guaranteeing that you will help s0lstice then just taking info from him and killing him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 19:18 GMT
#4838
On October 08 2013 04:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
and this is why no one wants to play with rayn, when he has these moments of fucking full retard. makes me not want to play the game anymore by how annoying he is with this shit

I expect people to do things in a certain way if they are town. I expect them to do things in some other way if they are scum. You do not find scum if you buy every explanation one gives to you. I look for what makes sense to you and what doesn't. I am not sure you guys are scum, i am trying to figure it out. Is this the time when you go into the ad hom mode because you can't defend yourself any other way?


this is the part where I tell you are a dumbass for thinking that because I think you're a scummy shitbag of a player that resorts to cheap shit that it has something to do with my alignment, nothing pisses me off more then people that go after morals.

I don't see at all how what Rayn did was cheap. I found Pandain's play in Noire at the endgame a lot mroe deplorable since he was gaming the host. Rayn's play didn't actually do anything that didn't require Solstice to agree to it. Even if Solstice did it's perfectly well within expectation in a game.

Vayne you really are an oddball in this forum.


yea obviously pandain's shit was lame but that is in the past. I think it is very cheap to make deals with other factions, it would be like this game being 6 scum against 14 townies or w/e it was.

balanced game rite guys?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 20:19 GMT
#4912
On October 08 2013 05:17 Koshi wrote:
Really somebody tell me why s0lstice might have done this. Really.............


only thing I can think of is to make cheesecake look really cool/good. dunno. don't overthink your night action and do something cool.

my point stands with austin/s0lstice/pandain scumteam I guess but I have doubts. we'll see I guess
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 21:07 GMT
#4937
Another option I was thinking of is that scum felt the pressure of so many confirmed townies and decided to sac one of their own but at the same time try a clever plan. Best case scenario they get the other team connected or lynch koshi, worst case scenario they keep the last banger alive.

Remember that first and foremost they need the bangers still when we have so much confirmed town. they need their night kills to help them kill town. Then once they have used the last banger sufficiently, they kill him and win the game.

Notice how we talked about basically nothing the last cycle and both scum teams both exist still.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 23:01 GMT
#4982
if you can bus yourself that is the best option, you have the most important role
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4989
doesn't really matter to me, VE thinks im mafia so that would be cool. if you bus yourself and live again then you live to a day where scum dont have drive by KP and then scum potentially have to waste RB on you instead of KP since you still have precision shot. just make sure you dont die.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 00:02 GMT
#5001
where is the case for me being the last banger btw? i need a good laugh
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 00:23 GMT
#5009
funny that you bring up weird relationships....cough pandain/austin cough

hard defending each other this entire game and both tunneling me. 2 scum left. interesting
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 758
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick859
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2294
League of Legends
• Rush1370
• Lourlo1126
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h
INu's Battles
6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h
BSL Open Qualifier
13h
Replay Cast
17h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.