• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:10
CEST 19:10
KST 02:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9258 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 17:01 GMT
#4148
On October 07 2013 01:57 austinmcc wrote:
Play the game. One of Koshi and solstice is lying.

Koshi had some WEIRD posts on you yesterday.

You didn't notice? You don't have any thoughts?


once you start playing the game, then I will how about that. still waiting on why you ignored my analysis of pandain
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 17:01 GMT
#4149
austin/pandain/s0lstice nuff said kill em all bye
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 17:04 GMT
#4154
On October 07 2013 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 02:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
austin/pandain/s0lstice nuff said kill em all bye

You're missing one.



no im not, i thought oats was the last banger but apparently it is s0lstice. and I thought s0lstice was on the 3 man team but it seems he isn't. so ill look for the 3rd after they die.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 17:17 GMT
#4164
like s0lstice just co-hosted Noire I find it impossible to believe this play is acecptable as town after seeing that game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 17:46 GMT
#4183
honestly we should just be lynching pandain and let this sort out itself, he's pretty obviously scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 17:58 GMT
#4190
let austin talk about ignoring pandain analysis before you indulge them koshi ^^
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 18:00 GMT
#4193
Austin has a scum read on s0lstice/is suspicious of him whole game then all of a sudden

HURP DURP HE MUST BE THE REAL COP BETTER VOTE WITH HIM AND DEFEND HIM

LOLZZ

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 18:04 GMT
#4196
yea that explains your complete 180 on s0lstice, no wait it doesnt
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 18:07 GMT
#4202
On October 07 2013 03:05 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea that explains your complete 180 on s0lstice, no wait it doesnt
Yup. No way am I reading the game and making reads based on what people post, which sometimes involves changing reads.

Couldn't be.


yea just like your read changed after I destroyed pandain, no wait it didn't

you're just full of bs this entire game. if anything s0lstice said actually convinced you you are delusional. any non idiot counteclaims that immediately
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 18:08 GMT
#4203
i don't even need to post in this game anymore waste of time. I have clearly made my point on how these 3 stooges are full of BS
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 20:31 GMT
#4320
this has nothing to do with your scum play though. We are talking about your town play here which you apparently have plenty of experience with...scum slip?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 23:02 GMT
#4382
think of bangers as a 3rd party koshi. if it comes down to it and its 3 town vs 3 scum they can choose who they want to win. it would work like that. so they can team or not.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 23:05 GMT
#4385
they also need to kill town, its a choice. if they have no chance to win (like an SK or survivor or something that is doomed) they get to pick who wins. thats what it comes down to
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 23:05 GMT
#4386
Ideally you want to lynch town and shoot scum at night if you are the last banger
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 23:32 GMT
#4398
On October 07 2013 08:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 08:22 austinmcc wrote:
and again, oats in that last paragraph is WoS.

How do you keep making that mistake?

Also I just realized something.
The effort Austin is putting in to solving this game---under any other circumstances would give me a massive extra huge mega fucking boner townread on him, but then I remember PTP: Dr Who Mafia.


but he was talking nonsense like this in nuclear too and he was town there. Remember that he basically played for scum that game and made it hard to realize that Ace was the scum leader since it seemed austin was.

it's a coinflip as far as im concerned. I need to see pandain's flip first.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 16:56 GMT
#4635
thing is austin doesnt realize my motivation for that. it's not from scum, it's wow I was wrong about oats this is gay and no way i can be wrong!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:05 GMT
#4639
why every game the scums tunnel me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:10 GMT
#4648
if solstice is last banger then I will re-read austin. my scumread of austin is based on s0lstice/austin scum together
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:11 GMT
#4649
as well as him defending pandain etc
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 17:13 GMT
#4656
On October 08 2013 02:12 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 02:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thanks Solstice. Which team are you in?


Not sure if I want to answer this. I got serious warm fuzzies from town this game in general though so hmmmmmm


giving us 3 more hours to figure out the game is fairly close to playing against wincon, i wouldnt for honors sake. let us see the flip son
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 550
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 62
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26261
Shuttle 1068
Mini 407
Hyuk 361
firebathero 192
hero 97
Sexy 81
ggaemo 75
Mong 47
Killer 46
[ Show more ]
Liquid`Ret 46
Hyun 41
Trap 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 25
Rock 18
zelot 18
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10567
qojqva1707
Dendi960
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1572
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
FrodaN2032
fl0m1375
Grubby1306
Beastyqt804
Mlord478
Hui .228
Livibee219
Liquid`VortiX178
ArmadaUGS126
KnowMe124
Mew2King64
Trikslyr38
ToD27
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8199
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
• WagamamaTV252
• imaqtpie226
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 50m
INu's Battles
18h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.