• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:10
CEST 15:10
KST 22:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9415 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:36 GMT
#2568
Hmm. Ok. I ll back off. For now. Still watching you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 12:04 GMT
#2571
He claims he isn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 13:34 GMT
#2577
Palmar. Let me tell you rayn is 100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:16 GMT
#2589
On October 03 2013 23:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi guys. This game got away from me. I need to catch up and to update my thoughts. Please bear with me, and I apologize for not making this game a priority.

Don't worry. Just solve the game with this and 20 minutes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:23 GMT
#2590
On October 03 2013 21:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't give a fuck what FT is atm. Palmar is scum, he doesn't care about the game at all while looking like he does.
##Vote: Palmar

Who else do you think is scum?

Oats?
s0lstice?
FT?
Pandain?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:39 GMT
#2593
On October 04 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm playing this game now.


> Says he is playing game.

> Doesn't post.

A policy lynch at worst here. I'd enjoy a FT lynch because he is scummy and makes promises but doesn't follow up on them. Association with SnB. Votes from yesterday. All the things. Basically FT is one of those people that if we don't lynch, he's going to do nothing to remedy my scumread on him and I'm going to worry all game long if he is mafia or not.

Aside from FT: Oats/pandain are probably scum somewhere between the teams. Maybe Solstice based on gut. I like Koshi's reads so he's totes town right now. A klondike bar could not be given to read Rayn so please check/shoot/modkill him so I'm not paranoid as hell about his alignment.

Currently filtering Vayne to see what shenannies are to be had.

Rayn is 100% town. I read him for you. Believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 16:49 GMT
#2595
He is doing a lot of setup speculation. But yeah, we all think he is probably town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:33 GMT
#2809
On October 04 2013 12:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey I'm back now, and I did a quick read through the thread. Definitely impressed by all the reads and information people have been giving. You guys are definitely carrying me here .

Anyways, my personal opinion, I think it's best to go after people that have a possibility to be on a scumteam with SnB. If we can get rid of one scumteam, then the KP goes down. Reading through the filters, I think the strongest disconnect with SnB is probably Palmer. For this reason, even though Palmer might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam first.

After a quick analysis, I don't think that there's much of a chance that VA and FT are on the same scumteam, and Palmer and FT are on the same scumteam either. There's a weak disconnect between VA and palmer, but that can go either way. So using the four people - VA, SnB, FT, and Palm, I will try to see if I can map out their alliance.

Scenario A
Scumteam: SnB, VA
FT and Palmer cannot occupy third spot, and they are also disconnected, so one must be other scumteam, one must be town

Scenario B
Scumteam: SnB, FT
VA and Palmer cannot occupy third spot. They can both be other scumteam, or one of the is scum, one is town.

Among the three people VA, FT, and Palmer, here's the information that we will get from lynching them:
VA - If he flips scum with SnB, then either FT or Palmer must be town. If he flips opposite scum, then FT is likely scum, or else both FT and Palmer are town. If he flips town, then FT and Palmer can be scum on opposite teams, or one is scum, one is town.
FT - If he flips scum with SnB, then out of VA and palmer, one or both is on the other scumteam. If he flips other scumteam, then, Palmer is town, and VA is can either be town or scum with SnB, more likely scum with SnB. If he flips town, then we don't know much about Palmer and VA.
Palmer - I don't want to lynch him, but if he flips other scumteam, then it doesn't say much about VA and FT, and if he flips town, it doesn't say much either.

There's also solstice, which some people are pushing to vote. I think the only disconnect that can even be drawn with him is with Palmer, but it's not a very strong one. I also doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so there isn't much of a point trying to piece him in. I will do that tomorrow.

Right now, I think I'm gonna put my vote on FT since there isn't that big a benefit lynching VA over him, and plus, I wanna save Palmer.

##Vote: FirmTofu

This post is so good. Like the idea behind it is so good. Dnu if it is true what he wrote down but I never ever thought like this. hmm. interesting. Still catching up.

Austin I am totes cop. The super duuper cool cop.

I think townies are really townie this game. Hopefully the pain train can be stopped with 2 NK each time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:37 GMT
#2810
On October 04 2013 12:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ya I'm not having a particular problem with VA's play guys I'm gonna be honest.

+1. I would say I even love it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:56 GMT
#2813
Sorry bro, but I don't think VA is a scummer just yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 07:57 GMT
#2814
I ll filter dive today. Make cases around my 6 scumreads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 11:47 GMT
#2817
Koshi why don't you ever make cases? yabababababababababa
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 11:47 GMT
#2818
Oki cool let's try that "cases" thing you keep asking about. but first thing first.
A list!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:09 GMT
#2819
VA, VE & WoS are we certain we want to lynch FT?

arff. He better not be townie.

He is still a crapshoot. But yeah fuck him if he is town. I will be yelling to remove him from the playerlist if he is town in each coming game.

##unvote:
##vote: FT


Rayn, how certain are you about FT? I know you are 100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:24 GMT
#2820
^ also ignore the list thing. It comes down to
Rayn, VE, WoS, VA town
CR, austin probably town because I like them
CC null
Pandain, Oats, FT light scum
Palmar, s0lstice scummy scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:28 GMT
#2821
Where are you friends?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:37 GMT
#2826
Ok. You might not be scum tbh.
So you think you and VA should be swapped?

You agree with other reads?

WoS, VE, Rayn 100% town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:38 GMT
#2827
Ugh, Vayne plays so completely different than in his other scum games. I might be impressed if he is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:45 GMT
#2829
No rayn is town. But he needs to post more.

rayn we love you. Please please sovle this game. We follow you!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2013 12:56 GMT
#2836
dumdumdum
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1074
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings194
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50859
Shuttle 10789
FanTaSy 1428
Hyuk 928
Horang2 466
BeSt 424
EffOrt 243
Stork 200
Last 197
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 133
Pusan 127
Mind 116
hero 86
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 51
sorry 50
Hm[arnc] 46
PianO 37
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 23
JYJ 18
zelot 18
NaDa 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Rock 3
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1146
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe339
Counter-Strike
fl0m2669
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo959
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 50m
Replay Cast
9h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.