• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:34 GMT
#3714
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:43 GMT
#3718
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 22:48 GMT
#3721
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 23:15 GMT
#3733
it doesnt matter that he hard defended palmar btw, defending scum is not a big deal in this game. just look at the multiple meta reasons.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 23:31 GMT
#3739
On October 06 2013 08:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 07:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:46 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 07:41 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
On October 06 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
CR wasn't even in your scumteams. Then you say you're going to pressure vote him. On D4. When you have scum suspects.

Then oats is confirmed town when D4 starts. So now you KNOW your scumreads are wrong, you need MORE scum, a guy you thought was townie before IS scum, and what do you do?

You vote pandain.

You don't actually care about voting CR. Or pressuring him. You don't pressure him, you don't maybe slot him into the place where oats was, you just go with pandain. Cuz he's maybe mislynchable.

And this, in the face of people hopping on Oats yesterday:
On October 06 2013 07:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
if it isn't obvious I am the mislynch of choice as I predicted yesterday. which is why people started gravitating towards me yesterday. Anyone that votes for me is essentially claiming scum.

Is sillypants.

IF by some miracle you're town:
(1) Oats was clearly being set up as the mislynch of choice
(2) LOOK AT THE VOTES. It's 2 for CR, 2 for Pandain, 1 for you. Do tell, how does that make you the "obvious mislynch for today"?



you're bad if you are town again, reminds me of nuclear. You always try to make town lose for whatever reason
How are you the mislynch of choice? You're not being lynched. You're in third place.

Do you DISAGREE that oats was being set up as a mislynch?


yes I do. once CR spoke up about me only then is when pandain started hard pushing me, so it was either pre meditated or scum team is abusing a newbie which is pretty despicable.

From yesterday I was going to have

CR vote, pandain vote, VE vote, potentially your vote it looks like? and WoS could easily just say "YES POLICY LYNCH TIME"

that's already 5 votes.

Well there are two things wrong with the bolded here: 1) You never thought my suspicion was serious in the first place - thought I was just being stupid or whatever. And 2) I was shot last night. So your whole "premeditated mislynch" is just bullshit.


I realized you were serious when you got all emotional. but if that's all you got out of that then by all means...I have put too much effort into this game to get mislynched at this point.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 23:47 GMT
#3745
except nobody is saying that pandain is a motor city banger so nobody cares about that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 23:52 GMT
#3748
yea I already corrected him of that last page -_-
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 00:48 GMT
#3769
there was nothing false brought up about oats, he wasn't playing his normal game. this is an anomaly.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 01:28 GMT
#3781
post what was said in the PM so i can decide if its real or not, ty
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 01:29 GMT
#3782
On October 06 2013 10:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Eh austin, if i were scum I'd make sure the post looked good. oats was scummy and the association made sense. get over it bro.

Btw S0lstice claimed scum to me. He masoned me by payphone, and said that he was on the 'other' scum team and could help me win the game. He didnt specify which but im guessing hes the one scummer left and hoped i was on the trio.

jokes on him. I'm town.

For the town.

##vote: S0lstice

pays to look scummy but win with town sometimes hahaha.

posting more when i get home. he will try to wiggle he way out of this i bet.

you fucked up son, cant call me for help bitch. games over for scum.


also for good measure

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 01:42 GMT
#3794
im not asking for the actual PM cheesecake. Im just asking for a copy paste of solstice wrote. nothing else.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 01:44 GMT
#3796
On October 06 2013 10:43 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 10:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
or green. Can i post PMs from other players?


No timestamps; no direct quoting, may paraphrase/discuss.


So he can't just copy/paste the text?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 01:48 GMT
#3798
On October 06 2013 10:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 10:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 10:43 cakepie wrote:
On October 06 2013 10:30 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
or green. Can i post PMs from other players?


No timestamps; no direct quoting, may paraphrase/discuss.


So he can't just copy/paste the text?

I'm pretty sure that's what 'no direct quoting' means.


I thought that was what you just did. like you are quoting me so it says I said it. If you just copy/paste the text then there's no big deal. like imagine this


HEY GUYS WAVEOFSHADOW said this

"yo vayne you are loser I am scum lets be team"

and i say thats a copy paste of what you wrote. Is that breaking any rules?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 02:11 GMT
#3808
eh then it doesnt really get what I was after. I wanted to cross analyze the PM'ing with how solstice speaks but looks like its worthless under the rules

need to calculate if this is worth it for mafia or not...

so 7 town 4 scum left. if this supposed pay phone is fake then there's up to 3 or 4 KP tomorrow. nah not worth it to trade 1 for 1 here. Especially since they wouldn't know if solstice is scum or not.

##unvote

##vote:solstice
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 03:18 GMT
#3891
lol why the would cop walkie talkie some one on such a crucial night? lolno. good story but that is your flaw
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 03:40 GMT
#3921
koshi retracting the cop claim is the only way I dont vote s0lstice today. He led us to believe that koshi/VE/rayn were all confirmed for half the game if he was cop and thats no bueno.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 16:48 GMT
#4135
for me it just boils down to s0lstice night actions not making sense and his piss poor play if he's the real cop thinking he's some hero or something. deserves to lose from both alignments so...yea. Policy lynch more then anything
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 16:51 GMT
#4138
On October 07 2013 01:50 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 01:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
for me it just boils down to s0lstice night actions not making sense and his piss poor play if he's the real cop thinking he's some hero or something. deserves to lose from both alignments so...yea. Policy lynch more then anything


If you want town to win this game, there is no place for a policy lynch today.


my ego is way too big to lose to such a bad claim, you will never have my vote.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 16:54 GMT
#4140
On October 07 2013 01:52 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 07 2013 01:50 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 01:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
for me it just boils down to s0lstice night actions not making sense and his piss poor play if he's the real cop thinking he's some hero or something. deserves to lose from both alignments so...yea. Policy lynch more then anything


If you want town to win this game, there is no place for a policy lynch today.


my ego is way too big to lose to such a bad claim, you will never have my vote.
What are YOUR thoughts on those Koshi posts on you earlier D4?


my thoughts are that you are scum and that I am going to pretend im you and say I don't have time to play games with you "why you telling ur parents ur gay bro?"
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 06 2013 16:56 GMT
#4142
On October 07 2013 01:54 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 07 2013 01:50 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 07 2013 01:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
for me it just boils down to s0lstice night actions not making sense and his piss poor play if he's the real cop thinking he's some hero or something. deserves to lose from both alignments so...yea. Policy lynch more then anything


If you want town to win this game, there is no place for a policy lynch today.


my ego is way too big to lose to such a bad claim, you will never have my vote.


Check your ego. I know you like to win, and if you lynch me you will lose. I don't care how stupid you think I am. Weigh everything and make the best decision for a town win. Fear is controlling your vote. Don't be afraid to be wrong, just make the best choice and fuck the rest.


You should have counterclaimed koshi immediately and your actions don't make sense. It is the best choice
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 100
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Liquid`Ret 0
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
qojqva1916
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
Fnx 570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1500
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
fl0m2287
singsing1959
B2W.Neo963
FrodaN932
Beastyqt656
Mlord418
Hui .233
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee164
KnowMe131
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King67
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 40
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7831
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 37m
INu's Battles
19h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.