• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:27
CEST 15:27
KST 22:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13081 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 20:11 GMT
#2412
On October 03 2013 05:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 05:07 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure s0lstice is scum now.

##vote: s0Lstice


Do I need to read his filter or are you guaranteeing it?

Oh no. I don't guarantee anything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 20:23 GMT
#2417
Nha I got only townreads tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 20:24 GMT
#2418
But s0lstice looks like a good lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 21:13 GMT
#2424
BH?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 21:55 GMT
#2437
Cops don't have KP if they confirm townies. Jeez. Why do you setup speculate so much VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 07:46 GMT
#2542
Why did Grack die D: I don't find nything in his filter.

On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy: SaB, Panda, Oats

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...

^ Probably why Hiro died. Or blue snipe. But that is crazy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 07:50 GMT
#2543
On October 02 2013 04:57 hiro protagonist wrote:
real quick before the deadline.

Most likely town: VE, WoS, Grack, Koshi, austin

null: Palmer, ryan, VA, CR.

People I once thought as town, but are now slightly scummy:

Scummy: Shiao... damn, doin up this list makes me realize how little other strong scum reads I had...

So my reads atm is:

Motor City Bangers:
SaB, Panda, Oats

Derelict Row Ballers:
S0lstice, FT, Palmar

Rest are cool guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 07:51 GMT
#2544
Dnu, why that quote hijacked itself in my last post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 08:01 GMT
#2545
I got reasons for those scumreads btw.

SnB isn't scum with FT. Too obvious and SnB harddefended me as well D1.

FT just because he isn't playing anymore but obviously cared. He was tryharding for a second when he was getting lynched.
s0lstice didn't even notice FT was in the game.
Palmar did the switcheroo on FT ( rayn did as well but I got a somewhat townread on rayn, he is also my bro.)

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 09:23 GMT
#2547
Am I voting for you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 09:27 GMT
#2549
Like every filter I check my scumreads get stronger. I am so awesome.

Can somebody stop the awesomeness?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 10:50 GMT
#2552
On October 03 2013 19:32 Palmar wrote:
Sure, you just called me scum with FT.

Think about it for a second.

Sure you made a case on FT. But you voted 5 people before you voted FT. You made 0 cases on those 5 people. But the guy you have a scumread on and make a case on you vote after the wagon get's steam. And then you are the first to get off FT when he gets back with some sobstory and SP martyrs.

Sure. You can be scum with FT.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 10:52 GMT
#2553
Oh no wait. You went first to SP and then back to FT for the briefest second.

Doesn't make it better :DD
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 10:59 GMT
#2555
So are you saying you aren't scum with Palmar because it is too obvious?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:10 GMT
#2557
I meant FT obviously.
I am pretty sure that you could either go back to SP or that you might just wanted to buss FT.

Maybe that is why FT was so sad. His own teammate bussing him D:.


Like I said. The more I think about it. The more likely you are scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:11 GMT
#2558
##unvote
##vote Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:14 GMT
#2561
Nha VA hates martyrs. That's cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:19 GMT
#2562
Oats, how do you feel now that you rolled scum and got caught (not by me but WoS)? It's been NWM since you rolled scum. Disappointed?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:26 GMT
#2564
Hmm. It's a good answer
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 03 2013 11:27 GMT
#2565
So what do you think about my 6 scummers.

Pretty sure I am right about at least 1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 231
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41568
Bisu 2609
Hyuk 1832
Shuttle 1441
EffOrt 526
Mini 478
Soma 437
Larva 341
ZerO 279
firebathero 226
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 106
Zeus 63
Pusan 58
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Trap 43
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 21
Noble 14
sorry 14
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu278
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1218
DeMusliM256
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 33m
INu's Battles
22h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.