• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:48
CEST 16:48
KST 23:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7930 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 14:47 GMT
#2314
I totally read the OP after N1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 15:56 GMT
#2339
Ugh so many people I am total null on.
VA
SnB
Oats
austinmcc
Pandain

I would say top 4 town and Pandain scum. Anybody got other opinions?

I also have town/scumreads but they are a secret.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 16:21 GMT
#2345
Just so I understand this plan. If the cops would walkie talkie you, would you have anything interesting to say in PMs or are you just going to be the guy that tells the entire thread what the gathered information is?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 16:25 GMT
#2349
On October 03 2013 01:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 01:21 Koshi wrote:
Just so I understand this plan. If the cops would walkie talkie you, would you have anything interesting to say in PMs or are you just going to be the guy that tells the entire thread what the gathered information is?


You don't tell the thread shit unless they are lynch some one in the town circle. The point of it is for the cops to gain a running tally on all town members they find. They can then pass on other town members to the next walkie talkie target and the previous members will know to follow the cops lead until you basically have another "scumteam" with even more members. that are actually town.

Isn't it easier to just tell the thread the gathered information on D3 and then just bus that cop on N4 and onwards?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:06 GMT
#2364
On October 03 2013 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.

Nha, you always yell somebody is town when we are lynching him. Sadly. Odds are mostly in your favor.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:07 GMT
#2365
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:11 GMT
#2368
On October 03 2013 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!

Gosh, you're subtle.

Hey Koshi, let's say I had a waning townread on you.
What would that mean for your D3 play?

I will be even more Batman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:11 GMT
#2369
On October 03 2013 02:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:06 Koshi wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
WoS, why are you pushing me?
Im totes confirmed town for being right about shiao pi.

Nha, you always yell somebody is town when we are lynching him. Sadly. Odds are mostly in your favor.

Yeah Im so far like almost always right dude.
And I think ive played at least 10 town games in a row now.

that's because we almost always lynch town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:14 GMT
#2373
On October 03 2013 02:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 02:11 Koshi wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 03 2013 02:07 Koshi wrote:
btw, I think Oats is scum. So scumteam hit him hard!

Gosh, you're subtle.

Hey Koshi, let's say I had a waning townread on you.
What would that mean for your D3 play?

I will be even more Batman.

How were you Batman before this?
Most of what I remember from your play is the rage when we were about to RNG lynch you.

Hmm. True. Tomorrow I will be Batman.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:15 GMT
#2374
I am totes vesting tonight. Told you scummers. Don't be mad when you shoot me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:22 GMT
#2380
Oh hi rayn. Imagine I am a cop and I can confirm you tonight. Would you like me to do it so the entire town knows you are town?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:23 GMT
#2381
You will be called bad instead of scum, but everybody will know it comes from town rayn. A gift from me to you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 17:41 GMT
#2385
I am not a cop btw...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 19:35 GMT
#2391
Are we being scared?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 19:49 GMT
#2395
rofl. How? I don't even know 1 member...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 19:57 GMT
#2398
#Batman
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 19:57 GMT
#2399
plz plz plz plz don't kill me. I am so happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 20:00 GMT
#2401
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 20:06 GMT
#2405
meh I am sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 20:07 GMT
#2407
Pretty sure s0lstice is scum now.

##vote: s0Lstice
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 12m
INu's Battles
21h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.