• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10245 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:20 GMT
#3412
guess ill go "play" like FT, cheesecake, CR and the gang and not post at all, you seem to like hearing your own voice
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:24 GMT
#3415
On October 05 2013 11:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Don't worry VE. Go on with what you were doing, it was good.
I'll make a post tomorrow about the scum people.


can you tell me what was "good" about it? He said I was scum because 2 other people flipped town and therefore I am scum! on some random post in SnB's filter.

Regardless of the outcome of this game I will make sure to make fun of that for a while in future games
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:28 GMT
#3420
On October 05 2013 11:26 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 11:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
guess ill go "play" like FT, cheesecake, CR and the gang and not post at all, you seem to like hearing your own voice
WoS has posted more than cheese, CR, and at least in my head, solstice and oats. All under consideration.

But this isn't an activity lynch at this point. We've got flips, we've got days of play, we've got SOME associations at this point. Is there another player in the maybe list that you think fits the bill for being on that scumteam better than WoS?

Cuz you said Oats. But you didn't really get specific beyond Oat's activity. Anything else beyond that?
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 05:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
and I think oats is the last banger. Would explain palmar and his huge drop in activity.
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 09:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 05 2013 09:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
So you would hold hands with your arch nemesis to lynch Oats tomorrow VA?


yea oats makes sense to me as the last scum more then WoS. this isn't town oats regardless. he's quite active and going ham in that other game...notice how once SnB died that palmar and oats have dropped off the face of the earth.





really all the evidence you need. You were in nuclear, he just hides as scum. thats what he does. Add in the fact that its basically a process of elimination game (and I know 1 member more than you) and I don't really need to expand beyond that.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:29 GMT
#3421
On October 05 2013 11:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh why do scum think it's fun making me rage

I was having fun this game too. Fuck you Vayne.


yo you are scum because Palmar posted your name 4 times in his filter and 4x4 is 16 and 16 divided by 4 is 4 and there is 4 scum left
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:30 GMT
#3422
I am on the receiving end of that right now, you get no sympathy from me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:32 GMT
#3423
and finally that game is over, please refer to pandain's play in Noire for why I have been suspicious as hell ever since that last cycle and even before that, that is all. Gone for a while
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 15:27 GMT
#3519
On September 24 2013 08:32 Pandain wrote:
I'll be back later tonight.

In case I (somehow) get shot before I come back, here is my last good read(and advice).


Emotion makes people towns

Basically read any analysis. Scum are the ones who are inherently afraid to post, while town doesn't have that limitation. Because of this, any scum post, unless they're on the verge of being lynched(or a scum mate is), is going to be forced post rather than a genuine one.

I think it's very hard to fake an emotion resulting from feeling bad this game. Mafia you don't even really feel bad, because you have a team to rest it on. You weren't playing bad, you were playing "well", simply as mafia. They didn't know.

But if you're town and others criticize you, that hurts.

Gertript is known for pulling off crazy tricks. Or at least, he did it in Aperture.
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 01:41 geript wrote:
On September 24 2013 01:26 Mocsta wrote:
Geript, mav/me still waiting.

I really wonder where the Geript I nk'd night1 in his first TL game disappeared to. I miss that guy R.I.P

I'm as good as how much time I put in. Just is what it is. IDK like I really don't feel great about my reads as I was pre-aperature. That said, everyone else who played and voted for me in aperature and was town were idiotic. I'm just not feeling this game and I think a large majority of scum are inactive.


This post is too genuine for me. First, scum don't say they don't feel the game as an excuse. Actually to be fair they definitely can, but I have never seen a scum use an excuse like that. Because scum actually do feel for the game, it is hard to post posts which go against directly what you believe.

To clarify further, being interested in the game(having a feel for it), and being interested in solving it are the two distinctions between emotion in mafia.

Is this clear?

Gertrip if you're reading this, I know how you feel. I felt exactly the same way in a weird Caller Japenese themed game. I was sure that Ace was scum but no one believed me. Eventually I was convinced I had no idea what to believe. And I hated it because I was confused.

Keep at it man, and look at Palmar. He improved so much despite people constantly shit-talking him. Don't give up, and look at other people besides DP. I don't think shooting him is a good idea, even if you think he's mafia, because he is so strong later on.



On October 05 2013 08:42 Pandain wrote:
me?
you literally think I'm mafia?

The only guy trying to stave a lynch off a townie and lynch decondou/stutters?



On October 04 2013 22:25 Pandain wrote:
No because FT is the guy that would flip town



I was going to make this a lot more convincing but I don't really have the time so I don't care if anyone thinks this dumb I need to put it here. These are taken directly from Noire. He has a 19 page filter there and multiple massive posts where he goes post by post and tries to make something scummy out of nothing in there. His massive case DOES NOT MAKE HIM TOWN, IN FACT IT MAKES HIM SCUMMY AS SHIT.

Compare this to golden sun his town play

- He addresses multiple people in his posts and views the game as a whole
- Is not concerned as much with his appearance since he knows he is town, here he is constantly asking people why people don't have townreads on him when he's "so townie"

His tunneling is incriminating, not townie.

Wanted to make this more convincing but just needed to get that out there for now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 15:42 GMT
#3540
On October 06 2013 00:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh if there are two KP tonight that brings us to 5tv4s

Those are still long odds.


and that is why everyone and their dad should vest today
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 15:49 GMT
#3547
On October 06 2013 00:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 00:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh if there are two KP tonight that brings us to 5tv4s

Those are still long odds.


and that is why everyone and their dad should vest today

Are you sure?
Mislynch targets are inherently more difficult to find if scum off some people----I guess it's a tradeoff.

VA you think even I should use mine?


I was more referring to the confirmed town players. we don't matter as much. if they want to kill us go for it loL

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:01 GMT
#3554
On October 06 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Final thought; S0lstice talking about mafia teams getting in contact with each other. Suspect as fuck.


pandain did the same thing with palmar.

How unlikely do you guys think a pandain/austin/s0lstice team is? Only reason im iffy is because that involves 2 replacements, which kinda messes with you. I hate replacements.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:12 GMT
#3556
On October 06 2013 01:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Final thought; S0lstice talking about mafia teams getting in contact with each other. Suspect as fuck.


pandain did the same thing with palmar.

How unlikely do you guys think a pandain/austin/s0lstice team is? Only reason im iffy is because that involves 2 replacements, which kinda messes with you. I hate replacements.
My view on that scumteam is understandably biased but:

You're suggesting a scumteam of which 2 members pushed hard AGAINST a FT lynch yesterday.
You're suggesting a scumteam of which 1 member attempted to push the lynch specifically onto scum

You're suggesting that all but 1 of you/wos/oats/CR/cheesecake is town

Narp.


you're suggesting that any of those things matter. Palmar was on the other scumteam how is that relevant? Defending a modkill makes you look bad, not good. I just made a giant post on how pandain loves to "save townies" as scum.

and yes I think everyone is town there except WoS/oats so I suppose I have one wrong. dunno if it's you or s0lstice though.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:14 GMT
#3558
and wave is actually doing shit so I feel pretty good where im at

oats and pandain/s0lstice/austin hu3hu3
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:33 GMT
#3564
On October 06 2013 01:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:18 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:09 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Final thought; S0lstice talking about mafia teams getting in contact with each other. Suspect as fuck.


pandain did the same thing with palmar.

How unlikely do you guys think a pandain/austin/s0lstice team is? Only reason im iffy is because that involves 2 replacements, which kinda messes with you. I hate replacements.
My view on that scumteam is understandably biased but:

You're suggesting a scumteam of which 2 members pushed hard AGAINST a FT lynch yesterday.
You're suggesting a scumteam of which 1 member attempted to push the lynch specifically onto scum

You're suggesting that all but 1 of you/wos/oats/CR/cheesecake is town

Narp.

Yeah I wouldn't be so quick to narp.
I KNOW one of those 5 is town, and I strongly suspect two more of them are. If Vayne is also town where does that put the final scum members if only Oats is scum on that list?

As far as pushing goes, hey remember when we said the scumtams probably wouldn't be bussing this game? (Or at least I thought so?)
That's been proven wrong.
SnB posted that Palmar was scum. SnB asked people to vote him. Yeah, it's some bussing, but he never actually got Palmar lynched, and he didn't super push it.

Can you look me in the belly button and tell me that you think SnB's read and push on Palmar are equivalent to my read and push on Palmar?

Doesn't matter, a bus is a bus. SnB's push was pretty decent for what it was. It had me fooled into an early townread on him.

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:17 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:09 austinmcc wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Final thought; S0lstice talking about mafia teams getting in contact with each other. Suspect as fuck.


pandain did the same thing with palmar.

How unlikely do you guys think a pandain/austin/s0lstice team is? Only reason im iffy is because that involves 2 replacements, which kinda messes with you. I hate replacements.
My view on that scumteam is understandably biased but:

You're suggesting a scumteam of which 2 members pushed hard AGAINST a FT lynch yesterday.
You're suggesting a scumteam of which 1 member attempted to push the lynch specifically onto scum

You're suggesting that all but 1 of you/wos/oats/CR/cheesecake is town

Narp.


you're suggesting that any of those things matter. Palmar was on the other scumteam how is that relevant? Defending a modkill makes you look bad, not good. I just made a giant post on how pandain loves to "save townies" as scum.

and yes I think everyone is town there except WoS/oats so I suppose I have one wrong. dunno if it's you or s0lstice though.
Palmar being on the other scumteam still relevant. Scum needs EVERYONE dead. But they'd really really like to keep the other scumteam alive, that's a bonus 1 KP. Game is balanced around 2 scumteams, and the moment 1 is gone, the other scumteam has a difficult time. (Hopefully!). I don't, and this is a thought I should back up by looking at yesterday and seeing who else was kinda iffy on Palmar, think that Scumteam Not Palmar/SnB really wants to lynch Palmar over a townie.

And in my head, Scumteam B KNOWS Palmar is scum, because he's not hunting them at all and he's doing nothing. They could tell all game whether he was actually pressuring any of them or not.

You may have posted all about how pandain loves to save townies as scum. I don't. If I'm scum, I generally like me some dead townies. And it's not about "saving a townie." It's about "saving a townie AND lynching scum." There's a huge difference between being able to save Townie A and lynch Townie B vs saving a townie AND lynching scum. One gets you a little cred with someone, makes you look nice when Townie A flips. The other is ACTIVELY putting yourself in a less-favorable position numerically on hopes that the cred makes up for it.

So what about me ACTIVELY putting myself in a horrible position if I knew how FT was going to flip?

Also I really want to discuss my townread on solstice but I can't do so nicely without revealing why I think so, and if I do I won't be able to use that towntell anymore. VA why do you think solstice is scum specifically?


I actually don't think he's scum as of now, Im just throwing out scumteams that make sense to me in my head, you can ignore it if you want. It would show why pandain is being defended by austin, austin is specifically zoned in on s0lstice as a lurker when there are plenty of others, and why s0lstice really hasn't an impact on the game. It makes sense to me in my head but I don't think its necessarily correct.

I don't like austin's post about one team knowing that palmar is scum, that doesn't sit well with me and is shoddy reasoning. You can't KNOW anyone is scum until they flip. bad austin, bad.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:46 GMT
#3574
yea oats needs to be lynched, I can actually understand his posts

On October 06 2013 01:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Where the fuck did CC go?

I really want him to explain how quoting a bunch of stuff about Palmar = I am Palmar's scumbuddy.
Mainly because in all the Scumgames I play, I probably associate with my teammembers THE LEAST out of the whole thread. Not that MOST.

Interestingly enough, CC didnt pick up that my read kept flip-flopping and thats why I thought he would call me scummy for that whole quote spam nonsense. But he didnt.

I think its safe to say that CC is scum at this point, he has played with me in TONS of games and trying to lynch me by some vague associations? Time to give that shit up.

Wave is town
HI TOWNBUDDY!



[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:54 GMT
#3581
if anything im going to be pressure voting CR tomorrow. fuck this lurking shit when i dont know anything about the guy
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:24 GMT
#3632
koshi, couldn't oats just use bulletproof vest on himself? seems the most logical if he is the last scum by himself.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:24 GMT
#3633
VE and rayn are confirmed because we have all the KP accounted for but oats is still a mystery
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:25 GMT
#3635
[QUOTE]On October 06 2013 05:25 austinmcc wrote:
[QUOTE]On October 06 2013 05:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
koshi, couldn't oats just use bulletproof vest on himself? seems the most logical if he is the last scum by himself.Precision Shot: if aimed at an unprotected townie, the shot will not fire and be refunded.

Koshi knows whether vest or no vest based on refund.

[/QUOTE]

im not talking about him shooting town. look at gang abilities.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:26 GMT
#3636
Precision Shot: if aimed at an unprotected townie, the shot will not fire and be refunded. If aimed at a bulletproofed townie, the cop will think the townie is up to no good and shoot, destroying the vest (but not killing townie). If aimed at a scum, the shot fires and scum will die assuming no protection.

Bulletproof Vest - bulletproofs one player, protecting them from 1 KP that night.

DOES NOT CLEAR OATS SINCE WE DONT KNOW WHERE KP WENT. NOT CLEARED
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 20:27 GMT
#3637
that is why that was a horrible shot koshi. I expected better tbh!
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5966
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
44m
Online Event
1h 44m
FEL
6h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.