• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8410 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:24 GMT
#3299
koshi you confirmed the wrong person

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:29 GMT
#3306
im convinced this is just a ploy by VE to stay alive, nothing else really makes sense
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:31 GMT
#3307
if it's not, it is a decent nomination for worst case of all time if that is a thing
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:32 GMT
#3309
no, that he's just saying stupid shit so scum doesnt NK him tonight
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:58 GMT
#3322
that is actually incredibly convincing austin, probably the first good case ive read in this game. although I am not as sure if it is correct.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:07 GMT
#3328
The biggest scum trait for me austin was that he has often talked about pushing to policy lynch me, but this was the first game he has actually done it. And he has not been scum since then, so I still can't get that out of my mind.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:11 GMT
#3331
On October 05 2013 09:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 09:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
The biggest scum trait for me austin was that he has often talked about pushing to policy lynch me, but this was the first game he has actually done it. And he has not been scum since then, so I still can't get that out of my mind.

Mine was the whole wanting to policy lynch you then being so vehemently against it, to the point of spite, when Pandain was all about lynching you.


it's a good way to bring me down with him if he's scum, that made sense somewhat
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:12 GMT
#3333
I'm not sold on WoS over oats and pandain. oats = pandain > WoS
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:20 GMT
#3337
On October 05 2013 09:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
So you would hold hands with your arch nemesis to lynch Oats tomorrow VA?


yea oats makes sense to me as the last scum more then WoS. this isn't town oats regardless. he's quite active and going ham in that other game...notice how once SnB died that palmar and oats have dropped off the face of the earth.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:31 GMT
#3342
No, Oats = pandain > WoS

It is also possible that pandain was simply hard defending palmar because thats his only option at this point. if its FT that flips he can just be like "see you guys told you he was town!!!" and use that as emotional leverage.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:38 GMT
#3351
I cannot fucking wait until 2 hours pass
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:40 GMT
#3354
On October 05 2013 09:39 Koshi wrote:
VA. Do you think 1 team shot both SnB and Hiro? Is it possible. How much % chance do you give it?


very possible, Palmar was probably the leader and shot BH n1 (makes sense) then shot grack who he called town but grack called him scum ( makes sense again)

so yea beware the doublestack. the other team is loaded
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:42 GMT
#3359
On October 05 2013 09:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You might be right Vayne, it makes the most sense.
But you are wrong, none of the teams is loaded.


5 KP and 3 members vs 3 KP and 1 member ^^ loaded by comparison. about as strong a game as scum could have at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 00:48 GMT
#3368
you know what to do tonight koshi regardless. I believe in you
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 01:13 GMT
#3381
im actually pretty scared of austin out of anyone in this game, if there's anyone that looks really good right now and is scum it would be austin. he's making too much sense as dumb as that sounds. Last time I tunneled him and he was town (the game where I nailed the entire scumteam except austin and he was the only one that got lynched LOL) he said like the dumbest stuff ive ever seen. scared.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 01:15 GMT
#3386
I didn't, thought he was scum for sure. But I was equally sure of palmar so didn't really care.

not voting as town is pretty dick-ish.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 01:25 GMT
#3390
VE's dreams will be shattered soon =(
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 01:40 GMT
#3399
[image loading]


orianna is VE right now. he's just throwin darts and missing everywhere
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 01:56 GMT
#3403
it is not clear by any means that you are town, so you are pretty lucky you have the cop check. You are pushing into 2 of the most active posters, one of which I know is town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 02:18 GMT
#3409
too many emotional posters ZZz makes the game unfun when it's like talking to a 13 year old girl
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft747
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 618
Stork 267
ggaemo 236
Leta 161
PianO 56
Hyuk 28
yabsab 19
Bale 16
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
Reynor46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Westballz40
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor673
Other Games
summit1g8689
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0344
PiGStarcraft186
Sick151
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1227
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 57m
Online Event
4h 57m
FEL
9h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.