• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12578 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 19:57 GMT
#3104
of the dangerous/analytical/etc whatever you want to call it they are the ones still left.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:00 GMT
#3121
ft hasn't done anything the entire cycle, he should be modkilled
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:30 GMT
#3152
as stated, pandain next. this game bout to get real boring
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:30 GMT
#3153
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:31 GMT
#3158
On October 05 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This gunna be very interesting. VE i think we should vest ourselves tonight.


you should absolutely vest, we need both of you alive or to at least eat double stacks to finish this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:32 GMT
#3159
On October 05 2013 05:31 austinmcc wrote:
I do not want to kill Pandain next. While he did try and skirt Palmar as the alternative to FT, he put in so much fanatical work that I think he would have given up sooner/done less as scum.


I CANT WAIT FOR THE TIME TO COME SOON ENOGUH FFS LOL. some people know hat im talking about
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:33 GMT
#3164
On October 05 2013 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 05:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 05 2013 05:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This gunna be very interesting. VE i think we should vest ourselves tonight.


you should absolutely vest, we need both of you alive or to at least eat double stacks to finish this game

Do you think the game is not gonna finish if we die? :D


yea I think we lose if we lose the koshi/rayn/VE triangle. need that to get any town lynch leverage
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:35 GMT
#3167
yea koshi we lynched scum dont play risky. you only had to shoto if we hit town only. make them doublestack you to get rid of you
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:37 GMT
#3173
On October 05 2013 05:37 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 05:31 austinmcc wrote:
I do not want to kill Pandain next. While he did try and skirt Palmar as the alternative to FT, he put in so much fanatical work that I think he would have given up sooner/done less as scum.


This is correct. Pandain was way too try-hard this day. When he was doing his Vayne thing, Palmar was by no means a sure thing. Don't look too far into it i.e. Pandain was trying to save Palmar! FT had a looot of play throughout the day.

Oats is next imo.


You know where this is going and this post is very suspicious but still can't say anything...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:45 GMT
#3183
s0lstice/pandain/??? for other scum team?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:47 GMT
#3186
would explain austin's strange obsession with s0lstice possibly. There's really no where else to hide...could be WoS or chairman ray I suppose. CR explains the dual hard push and WoS would explain the halfhearted trolling of pandain but eventually voting with him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:48 GMT
#3189
and I think oats is the last banger. Would explain palmar and his huge drop in activity.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:49 GMT
#3192
Soooo Oats

s0lstice/pandain/ (austin/WoS/CR)

something like that possibly.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 20:56 GMT
#3202
Austin is capable of good scum games and it would explain his s0lstice obsession. he hasn't commented on other lurkers like cheesecake really.

also pandain is basically confirmed other team scum, I was right at the beginning in thinking that wasn't fake. palmar claimed motor city banger and pandain came in and said he's from the opposite scum team. More on why pandain is scum when you know what happens
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 21:01 GMT
#3210
On October 05 2013 05:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 05:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
Austin is capable of good scum games and it would explain his s0lstice obsession. he hasn't commented on other lurkers like cheesecake really.

also pandain is basically confirmed other team scum, I was right at the beginning in thinking that wasn't fake. palmar claimed motor city banger and pandain came in and said he's from the opposite scum team. More on why pandain is scum when you know what happens

Actually lol.. I already forgot about that. That's a pretty fucking interesting theory.


yup grack fucked with it when he flipped town since he trolls like a punk lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:05 GMT
#3281
can we lynch this guy already?

anyone that thinks a WoS/me/cheesecake team is a real thing needs to be thrown in the dumpster asap
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:07 GMT
#3283
WoS is possible, cheesecake no. He has no reason to defend me as scum, he has basically tied himself to me. can't ever turn around and vote me now without claiming scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:11 GMT
#3286
I already did that VE, his filter isn't very exciting. its just a huge bus of palmar and then he asks a few questions towards CR and pandain. nothing really to note of in there.

and you see the difference being pandain that I know im town so that is why I know cheesecake is not scummy. Because there is zero reason to do that as scum. Between the confirmed town we have now + him + me I basically cannot be lynched.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:17 GMT
#3290
On October 05 2013 08:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 03:53 strongandbig wrote:
Austin are you really planning on going allin on a last-hour-before-deadline switch to solstice? You're gonna have to persuade me that none of ft, shiaopi, or va are scum, and I'm currently of the opinion that at least one of them and probably two is/are. Like, if you're serious this is gonna take an effort.

Or are you just trying to about taking a stance. You've said why you don't think ft is scum but you're gonna need to give us more than "I usually think shiaopi is town" and "no comment on va" before you can just abstain out of this lynch.


I think we have our winner. Sorry VA, but I'm gonna side with the boys on this one. Tomorrow you get to convince me to remove my vote from you. For science.


A clever way to stay alive
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 04 2013 23:20 GMT
#3294
On October 05 2013 08:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 08:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On October 05 2013 08:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
On October 02 2013 03:53 strongandbig wrote:
Austin are you really planning on going allin on a last-hour-before-deadline switch to solstice? You're gonna have to persuade me that none of ft, shiaopi, or va are scum, and I'm currently of the opinion that at least one of them and probably two is/are. Like, if you're serious this is gonna take an effort.

Or are you just trying to about taking a stance. You've said why you don't think ft is scum but you're gonna need to give us more than "I usually think shiaopi is town" and "no comment on va" before you can just abstain out of this lynch.


I think we have our winner. Sorry VA, but I'm gonna side with the boys on this one. Tomorrow you get to convince me to remove my vote from you. For science.


A clever way to stay alive

Oh I'll be using my vest tonight friend. And I'll be asking that austin do the same. We've got to figure out if Wave is scum together while we remove you from the premises.


what exactly is your thought process? 2 others flipped town so 3rd must be scum hurpadurpa?
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m928
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes885
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee181
Hui .135
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King86
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)18
elazer8
KnowMe0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 59m
INu's Battles
21h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.