• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10489 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 31 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 00:03 GMT
#1655
I hope you get some response from him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 06:34 GMT
#1676
I am going to trow a scumread to CC just based on his confidence level this game. Would be quite crazy if he was bussing HP atm so dnu where the confidence comes from.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:16 GMT
#1678
On September 30 2013 10:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
ShaioPi is a fantastic night shot tomorrow. If you're mafia not on ShaioPi's team shoot him plz you gotta kill the other team sometime eh? Or cops gogo.

Why isn't he a good lynch target?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:19 GMT
#1680
On September 30 2013 16:17 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 16:16 Koshi wrote:
On September 30 2013 10:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
ShaioPi is a fantastic night shot tomorrow. If you're mafia not on ShaioPi's team shoot him plz you gotta kill the other team sometime eh? Or cops gogo.

Why isn't he a good lynch target?

cause I ain't scum

But CC says. Shiaopi is mafia, so mafia plz shoot Shiaopi. Oo.

What about. We lynch ShiaoPi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:29 GMT
#1682
##unvote
##vote: Mr. Cheesecake
Can't believe he is voting HiroPro when he says SP is scum.

Is HiroPro a pressure vote or your top scumread?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:29 GMT
#1683
##unvote
##vote: Mr. Cheesecake
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:39 GMT
#1686
^ rofl smackdown.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:40 GMT
#1687
But it's not a bad case. It's all true. SP is apethic town or scum tbh.
Only meta could possible defend the guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 07:42 GMT
#1692
Now I feel silly for moving of ShiaoPi ...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 08:24 GMT
#1706
HP, when did you stop thinking VE is scum? And why?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 08:39 GMT
#1709
Cool. I love you too.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 13:43 GMT
#1748
On September 30 2013 22:17 Palmar wrote:
Modkilling him would've been better though, sparing me the trouble of dealing with it.

In fact if the hosts could just modkill everyone but me that'd be grand.

Why not join 1 person mafia games? You win as either alignment. always.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 17:37 GMT
#1803
##unvote
##Shiaopi


Let's see what you got.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 20:21 GMT
#1807
On October 01 2013 04:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
So here's a question---hopefully I can get some responses to it before I come back later this evening.
If you're not voting for FirmTofu, can you explain why?
Is there anyone who finds him particularly unlikely to flip scum? Because if the answer is 'no' I would expect a lot more votes.

Rofl. It is just preference really. Same cases on both.

SP best reason for not getting lynched is because he can play either way and therefore people
FT best reason for getting lynched is because he made a scummy entrance targetting SP. Guess what, he plays like that as town as well.

Can lynch both. Atm on SP. Cuz we aren't bros.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 20:22 GMT
#1808
SP best reason for not getting lynched is because he can play either way and therefore people allow him to play like total shit*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 20:26 GMT
#1811
The thing he said is actually good advice. FT doesn't give 2 shits and doesn't do it himself ofc...
Also FS case on SP has more thought in it than everything from SP combined.

But don't want to defend FT really.

##unvote
##vote FT


But dnu if FT has a better chance to flip scum. Some serious bussing going on here. Unless HP is in same team as FT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#1812
And I doubt it...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#1813
Well. It can go either way rofl. Nothing much in their filters. HP softpointed at FT when it was thread sentiment. FT doesn't know HP is in the game it seems.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 20:58 GMT
#1819
I feel if FT flips town I will be "yeah obviously" and I would actually be upset when SP flips town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#1821
I meant like "yeah, fuck the world, again..."
Like I wouldn't be surprised cuz it's FT.

Titanic: Pretty good play by FT. Good filter/good everything
Persona: FT didn't bother too much. But it was okish. Decent filter.
Desert: Didn't follow it closely but it was really bad town right, he had 1 page filter.

So I feel like it is Desert in this game. 1 page filter.
It seems FT is a bit more tryhard as scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1021
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1966
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 48m
Online Event
2h 48m
FEL
7h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.