• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9178 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:54 GMT
#1187
No I already said I will not.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:56 GMT
#1192
Blubb vote zealos! Lynch of justice
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:57 GMT
#1197
On September 14 2013 06:55 Pandain wrote:
I don't know there's a chance Zealos is blue.
There's too much I don't know. I haven't looked at his prior games either really.

If he's blue why would you vig him. What happened to your conviction that the wagon on OP is wrong.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:57 GMT
#1199
On September 14 2013 06:56 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:56 Zealos wrote:
I like how Pandain is making points to try and make a lynch happen. Then you get SnB:
On September 14 2013 06:00 strongandbig wrote:
Ryan what about lynching zealos instead of kush

On September 14 2013 06:51 strongandbig wrote:
Look people in thread vote zealos. We can still make it happen

On September 14 2013 06:53 strongandbig wrote:
Pandaind come on vote zealos. Kush isn't happening, people either have town reads on him or are on OP.

On September 14 2013 06:53 strongandbig wrote:
Pandain if its between old partner and zealos why not vote zwalos


+1
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:56 strongandbig wrote:
Blubb vote zealos! Lynch of justice


I already explained why you're scum now stfu and get lynched
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:58 GMT
#1203
On September 14 2013 06:57 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:57 strongandbig wrote:
On September 14 2013 06:55 Pandain wrote:
I don't know there's a chance Zealos is blue.
There's too much I don't know. I haven't looked at his prior games either really.

If he's blue why would you vig him. What happened to your conviction that the wagon on OP is wrong.


This is too much to think about at the last second.

I'm simply not confident in Zealos right now. It's why I wanted to wait for more information.

Man zealos is clearly scum. Look at his filter, it's way worse than kysh's
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:59 GMT
#1205
SO CLOSE one more!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:59 GMT
#1209
Who else is active VOTE ZEALOS
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:00 GMT
#1215
On September 14 2013 07:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
no, zealos has to be town, lynch OP1!!!

Why is zealos town? If you have a food reason it's a bit late
Vote zealos!!!!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:01 GMT
#1219
On September 14 2013 07:00 Zealos wrote:
Also, so casual OP switching votes while inactive in thread. Smooth.

Wait what.

Well fuck.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:04 GMT
#1226
Hahaha SHENNANIGANS
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:07 GMT
#1232
On September 14 2013 07:07 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
Oh, looks like I am dead, sry Panda didn't see it clearly in the Voting thread.

I'm pretty sure I'm dead?

It depends - did pandas last revote count? was it bold enough?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:15 GMT
#1248
On September 14 2013 07:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 14 2013 06:59 Old Partner wrote:
##unvote
##vote zealos

Vigilante on this SCUM asap!

Yup, that last minute vote switch. OP wasn't even in the thread before he did that shit.

yeah that was terrible
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:16 GMT
#1253
On September 14 2013 07:14 Old Partner wrote:
Alright, cover is blown. I'm obviously always available. Time to claim.

I'm Blazinghand. You know it's me because I used the word "Illegible" in this post http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19725485 and that word is my watchword for how I refer to people. I'm also claiming Survivor. I voted Zealos to save myself. I did it because I didn't want to die. I figured as BH, the master of shenannies, I'd pull it off, and I did.

If you're going to vigi me, that's fine. But you should know the bullet is wasted. I will make this promise: I'll write a death post that will help town. If I get vigied, follow my reads. If I don't, i'll do my best to contribute before being policied tomorrow. Scum obviously won't shoot me, so my goal here is to help the town.

My survivor crumb is the bolded "S" in this post.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:16 GMT
#1254
what is the q
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:19 GMT
#1262
On September 14 2013 07:18 Zealos wrote:
I think OP/BH needs to die. Survivor = lynch
I doubt he even is Survivor. His attempt to argue his way out of it is crummy, at best. Get it?

##Predayvote:OP

vigipls

i still want to lynch you
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:19 GMT
#1263
On September 14 2013 07:17 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:15 Zealos wrote:
That's not really much of a crumb?


Oh, gee, I'm sorry, was my SURVIVOR crumb not obvious enough to you? Look, there aren't other roles that start with S. I crumbed an S.


On September 14 2013 07:16 strongandbig wrote:
what is the q

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:20 GMT
#1267
On September 14 2013 07:19 Sn0_Man wrote:
OP's claim is bullshit I think. Unless BlazingHand is a character in Golden Sun?

Also I didn't see any particularly out-of-place capital S in that post but it was about 2000 words so I may just not have seen it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS POST FOR BEST POST 2008
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:21 GMT
#1269
BH WHAT IS THE Q
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:22 GMT
#1275
On September 14 2013 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Ok I don't understand why OP (=BH) is claiming atm.

he just effectively claimed "hey guys im lying to town" with his last minute vote in the thread despite pretending to be unavailable. so instead of claiming scum he claimed survivor
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 22:23 GMT
#1280
On September 14 2013 07:22 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:20 Pandain wrote:
Can you actually now help the thread OP?


honestly it's my only option now. I'm probably getting policied anyways but scum sure aint shooting me. I have to do something to avoid getting lynched.

why are you ignoring the other component of your breadcrumb. you revealed that its a crumb, but unless you specify i'm just gonna assume you crumbed multiple different things and are only using the ones that are convenient.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft457
ViBE115
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13836
firebathero 113
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift4652
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2422
JimRising 451
KnowMe211
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• musti20045 30
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 19m
Replay Cast
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.