• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9086 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:31 GMT
#940
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:32 GMT
#941
On September 14 2013 03:29 blubbdavid wrote:
Oh look who is back.
Mr Idontanalyseorreadanythingbutblubbersisscumcuzjustbecause.
You will stand there like an idiot after I flip town I assure you.


@VA, what is your opinion on the case of OP.


I think its a solid case. If he doesn't stop just giving a recap of the game, lynch him. It's annoying to read and doesn't help town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:34 GMT
#943
On September 14 2013 03:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I forgot about Sn0.
Shit I don't think i have time to do an in-depth read but he is all over the place as I skim through his filter.
No in-depth analysis, pushing random-ass targets, trolly....

Thoughts, gentlemen?



I wouldn't expect him to be so angry/trollin' if he was scum but I guess that's a stupid reason. Switching the vote to him last second would be an awful choice though imo.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:35 GMT
#946
On September 14 2013 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay Vayne, you clearly don't recognize some basic scumtells.. :/


you just played with me in sicilian, and I scrutinize all my partners posts very carefully. Please read over SnB in sicilian and compare it to this, then compare it to aperture where he is town. The difference is obvious.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:36 GMT
#947
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:38 GMT
#949
kush almost looks like a decent lynch after this, notice how he had a small wagon and now it is formed into an SnB vs blubb wagon. who's hiding until the dust settles?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:40 GMT
#954
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.


that's weird as shit and you should never ask me that again lol

gonna have to play the game yourself for me to get a read on you
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:44 GMT
#956
On September 14 2013 03:42 Sn0_Man wrote:
What no VA kush is bad lynch jeez look at the scummy retards on his wagon. Its all the people too scared to scumhunt so they say shit like "plynch kush he bad" despite evidence to the contrary (p4)


why is he getting sweeped under the rug then? the contributions he promised never came and he disappeared off the radar suddenly for everyone after some soft defending. That's like the definition of scummy to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 18:47 GMT
#960
On September 14 2013 03:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Guys, listen to me for one second:

What would you say if this kinda conversation happened:
someone: "what do you think of Oats?"
me: "hmm, i don't really know, Oats is really hard for me to read, i usually can't figure him out. I have no idea about his alignment."

Would that be perfectly fine?


yes because it makes very little difference in the game...

If instead this happened

1: you voting for oats bro?
rayn: yea for sure.

....

never votes for oats...

..

then there is a problem.

Vayne the problem is it is what amounts to a flat-out lie by SnB without him addressing it. I agree he is tunneling pretty hard on it but it's Rayn. As town I'm pretty sure he's lynched both town and scum in this way. As far as Rayn's Oats example goes I'd probably accept that lol.


ok so you agree at that best this is a 50% lynch? well I don't want to flip a coin. I want to lynch scum.

Yes as I've said I think we've been on the same page for much of this game, hence me asking you what you think I should do before disappearing.


that's weird as shit and you should never ask me that again lol

gonna have to play the game yourself for me to get a read on you

Oh please. You and Rayn both need to calm your tits.
I've already explained that I'm gone very soon and if I don't come up with something on my own in the next hour or so I don't want my vote to go to waste. I trust you thus far therefore I am asking you opinion.

Is there a problem?


yea, if you aren't town me making your decisions does nothing to tell me anything. You should vote for blubb, OP, or kush though. Thats our best chance of finding scum I think right now. use your brain to vote for the one you want though.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 22:27 GMT
#1287
im back, catching up now. saw the mislynch though =/ gotta look at the people that followed my wagon with little to no support.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 22:46 GMT
#1330
hmm if all the vote switching was onto a 3rd party then it doesn't say much really. My town read on pandain was re-inforced as he was making sense before the deadline and it was pretty similar to what I would do if I wanted to stop an awful lynch.

questions that arised: Zealos came inches to being lynched but then last minute shenanigans put it back onto blubbdavid, potential lead there. Zealos possible scum.

Why was sn0_man harping on about a pandain/me/rayn scum team then all of a sudden he agrees on blubbdavid out of nowhere and votes him? doesn't make much sense imo. not necessarily alignment indicative but I would like an explanation.

kush after the end of all that just drops his vote on blubbdavid who was his savior and peaces out. please stop giving this guy a free pass it is absurd.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 22:54 GMT
#1337
On September 14 2013 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am really starting to think vayne is scum.


doesn't concern me really, i've already expressed my disdain with your play this game. town rayn doesn't tunnel somebody for hours and then just give up randomly and drop his vote on some one with little reasoning.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:00 GMT
#1346
On September 14 2013 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 07:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am really starting to think vayne is scum.


doesn't concern me really, i've already expressed my disdain with your play this game. town rayn doesn't tunnel somebody for hours and then just give up randomly and drop his vote on some one with little reasoning.

where?


On September 14 2013 03:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 03:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 14 2013 03:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
uh...yes? thats exactly the definition of checking your posts. As town I always backtrack and get shit wrong since I have no idea what's going on. As scum you go through your filter and see "ok let's see what have I been saying"

why would scum SnB willingly just 360 in a few posts as scum and look stupid as fuck? i dont see it.

lol I make mistakes like this all the time, especially in recent games where my activity hasn't been overly spammy and constant. I was kinda hoping SnB would try to explain it himself before someone else brought up an excuse for it though....

Vayne! Who do we lynch today? Me? I have less than 2 hours to go.


I think rayn might actually be scum this game but there's no way to get him lynched. He is really going ape shit on this, in my opinion, very stupid detail of SnB's post. I don't really enjoy this

I have to re-evaluate the game



your tunnel over SnB on such an asinine thing is disappointing because I expect a lot better from you. Compound that with what I just said (dropping it easily after since you realized it looked really foolish) and switching to OP with very little reasoning is pretty bad
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:01 GMT
#1348
On September 14 2013 07:58 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:46 VayneAuthority wrote:
kush after the end of all that just drops his vote on blubbdavid who was his savior and peaces out. please stop giving this guy a free pass it is absurd.


kind of a weird attitude coming from you. I thought recently you townread me?

Also why someone being my "savior" make them more or less likely to be scum?

Let's get the facts straight.
1 I was not at risk for getting lynched. There was more than one person who had more votes than me.
2 I had declared my intention for voting blub for a long time. I waiting so long so I could get back to my pc and didn't have to navigate to the vote thread on my phone,


nah you should look at my filter. It's a combination of what you're doing but mostly what others are doing around you. Lately I've thought you could actually be scum based on what's been going on.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:05 GMT
#1355
On September 14 2013 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Vayne why do you have so many scumreads this game?
Also did you ever explained that experiment in Persona?


no I didn't but me and sn0_man talked about it briefly earlier in this game. I was just OMGUSing anyone that went after me since your job as town is just to live and I know scum like to target me as a mislynch.

lots of scummy people this game, is there a point to that question? I could direct you to lots of games where I have tons of scumreads. You would know from nuclear that I pretty much suspected everybody to some degree. Towns like this drive me insane.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:10 GMT
#1360
On September 14 2013 08:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Vayne why do you have so many scumreads this game?
Also did you ever explained that experiment in Persona?


no I didn't but me and sn0_man talked about it briefly earlier in this game. I was just OMGUSing anyone that went after me since your job as town is just to live and I know scum like to target me as a mislynch.

lots of scummy people this game, is there a point to that question? I could direct you to lots of games where I have tons of scumreads. You would know from nuclear that I pretty much suspected everybody to some degree. Towns like this drive me insane.

Oki. The point was that this game is different than your Persona/Titanic game. More hard reads coming from you on town/scum.


you'd be hard pressed to find any 2 games of mine that are similar
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:12 GMT
#1362
On September 14 2013 08:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:08 Koshi wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:02 Koshi wrote:
Vayne why do you have so many scumreads this game?
Also did you ever explained that experiment in Persona?


no I didn't but me and sn0_man talked about it briefly earlier in this game. I was just OMGUSing anyone that went after me since your job as town is just to live and I know scum like to target me as a mislynch.

lots of scummy people this game, is there a point to that question? I could direct you to lots of games where I have tons of scumreads. You would know from nuclear that I pretty much suspected everybody to some degree. Towns like this drive me insane.

Oki. The point was that this game is different than your Persona/Titanic game. More hard reads coming from you on town/scum.


you'd be hard pressed to find any 2 games of mine that are similar

there is always the town/scum motivation.
I actually read all of your game i could fing on TL and this seems like scumthingy..


I'd say the style im playing currently is most similar to aperture and I was 3rd party there, but you saw I was playing for town. Simply not true.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:13 GMT
#1363
anyways give me a case so I can destroy it, id be glad to
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:17 GMT
#1368
On September 14 2013 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your stance on blubbers is really wishy-washy, throughout the game, lol, even on N1 when he was lynched already...


if that's your case I don't even need to do anything. please get real here if you're accusing me because im going to put this to rest right now.

koshi says im making too many hard reads, you saying im too wishy washy xD get your story straight before you guys try to pile shit on me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 13 2013 23:20 GMT
#1370
On September 14 2013 08:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 08:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 14 2013 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Your stance on blubbers is really wishy-washy, throughout the game, lol, even on N1 when he was lynched already...


if that's your case I don't even need to do anything. please get real here if you're accusing me because im going to put this to rest right now.

koshi says im making too many hard reads, you saying im too wishy washy xD get your story straight before you guys try to pile shit on me.

association case before flip = bad.
+1 scum point


I see this is a waste of time, you are like getting worse as you play more games. Honest truth right there
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1370
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1382
crisheroes931
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2983
fl0m1108
Beastyqt798
KnowMe337
mouzStarbuck332
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 112
• Adnapsc2 24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie746
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 9m
INu's Battles
16h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.