• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:24
CEST 17:24
KST 00:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9986 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 20:24 GMT
#1079
i like pandain's posting from the second half of the cycle a lot more than i did in the first half of the cycle. he's still going after easy thread-consensus targets (zealos, old partner, kush) but his reasoning for those attacks makes more sense to me from a townie POV. I don't want to lynch him anymore either.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 20:35 GMT
#1092
k i would rather lynch zealos than kush if we're lynching someone who is not fully participating. zealos hasn't just posted very little - he did that in all three of his town games i looked at - but he's also barely engaged with anything happening in thread. And unlike kush, that's out of the ordinary for him. in his most recent game, half his filter was in code or some shit, but in both of his previous town games before that, he had short filters which nevertheless actually engaged the thread much more than he has here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=378069&user=Zealos&view=all
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=383489&user=zealos&view=all
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 20:38 GMT
#1094
It looks like I'm not going to manage a rayn lynch in the next hour and a half. I still think Rayn is scum. But I would much rather lynch zealos than kush.

##unvote
##vote: zealos
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:00 GMT
#1118
Ryan what about lynching zealos instead of kush
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:01 GMT
#1119
Or can someone make a case on blurb for me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:10 GMT
#1123
I just reread through old partners filter. I don't have a super food reason why he's town but I don't want to lunch him... It's just, like, I really don't see any good reason why he's scum either. It seems like lynching him would be a policy Lynne on his new attempted playstyle. I'd rather lynch zealos or Ryan whose play seems to me scum motivated / to match their scum meta better than their town meta.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:12 GMT
#1125
On September 14 2013 06:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:01 strongandbig wrote:
Or can someone make a case on blurb for me

That's what bothers me on blub lynch. There is no real case... It's a set of some posts which are not really scummy, they are just bad.


Grack said something I liked, but I'm on my phone now. Give me a asc
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:13 GMT
#1126
On September 14 2013 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:10 strongandbig wrote:
I just reread through old partners filter. I don't have a super food reason why he's town but I don't want to lunch him... It's just, like, I really don't see any good reason why he's scum either. It seems like lynching him would be a policy Lynne on his new attempted playstyle. I'd rather lynch zealos or Ryan whose play seems to me scum motivated / to match their scum meta better than their town meta.

uhh.. you are seriously arguing lynching me over OP on D1? I mean, you have no reason to believe OP is town, and i am hard to read for you...

I decided you're scum for keeping harping about things that are obviously either wrong or blown out of proportion. But I can tell I'm not getting you lunched today so lets move on for the next 40 minutes at least.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:19 GMT
#1130
Ok maybe it wasn't grack. Someone said something about blhbb not caring whether his scum read hot lynched or someone else who he was null on, and how he kept saying he wasn't trying to derial some wagon.

Anyway I can't give you a strong argument against the old pants lynch, I just feel like there's not a good argument for it other than "his playstyle isn't aggressive enough"
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:21 GMT
#1131
On September 14 2013 06:14 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:13 strongandbig wrote:
On September 14 2013 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 14 2013 06:10 strongandbig wrote:
I just reread through old partners filter. I don't have a super food reason why he's town but I don't want to lunch him... It's just, like, I really don't see any good reason why he's scum either. It seems like lynching him would be a policy Lynne on his new attempted playstyle. I'd rather lynch zealos or Ryan whose play seems to me scum motivated / to match their scum meta better than their town meta.

uhh.. you are seriously arguing lynching me over OP on D1? I mean, you have no reason to believe OP is town, and i am hard to read for you...

I decided you're scum for keeping harping about things that are obviously either wrong or blown out of proportion. But I can tell I'm not getting you lunched today so lets move on for the next 40 minutes at least.

He's clearly not scum~

Did you read game of thrones? Ryan's not doing anything this game that he can't and hasn't done as scum. And a lot of what he's been doing this game is nitpicking on things that don't deserve the attention he's been giving them, and misinterpreting things / blowing them out of proportion.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:40 GMT
#1158
Panda why do you say zealos is not going to happen. There are enough people active for a last minute vote switch to work. No one has said they're strongly against a zealos lunch. How about everyone who would be okay win zealos rather than old partner just switch now and can squelch back in ten minutes if it doesn't reach majority.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:41 GMT
#1159
Can someone on blubb please tell me wbg you're on him?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:42 GMT
#1162
On September 14 2013 06:35 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:34 Pandain wrote:
On September 14 2013 06:32 Koshi wrote:
Ahhhhh fucking screw it.

But I think Kush is Isaac. (he better is not a blue role)

Because he asked mods about fake role names apparently. + he commented twice on it.

Don't lynch Kush.


Actually that's another good point. He said that scum are given fake claims.

There's no way he actively asked the OP about such a random matter when it's clear he doesn't give a shit about the game in thread


What about this Rayn? Isn't this inherently more suspicious than whatever you feel about OP?

He easily could have asked if his role was actually Isaac as koshi suggested
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:43 GMT
#1164
On September 14 2013 06:42 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:40 strongandbig wrote:
Panda why do you say zealos is not going to happen. There are enough people active for a last minute vote switch to work. No one has said they're strongly against a zealos lunch. How about everyone who would be okay win zealos rather than old partner just switch now and can squelch back in ten minutes if it doesn't reach majority.

I still think this guy is scum. He's flipping from person to person who he feels are easy targets.

If you're gonna write lots, at least try to look like you're being useful~

How am I flipping. I want to lynch you and Ryan. Where have I flopped.

Plus how in the fuck is Ryan an easy target. About the hardest in this thread judging by sheer aggressiveness and willingness to omgus heavily
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:44 GMT
#1168
On September 14 2013 06:43 Pandain wrote:
Look at the VOTES. They don't make SENSE. They are SUDDEN and LAST MINUTE, with those posts being out of the blue in regards to your filter. Doesn't mean they're all mafia but it indicates that OP is probably not.

SnB, me, Rayn, Zelos, Koshi are active. Without anyone pushing actively, Zealos isn't going to be lynched.
Will you switch your vote than to kush at 5 minutes before?

No. I think kush is town and I have no read on op.

I would consider switching to blubb if someone would make a fucking case on him. Or even link me to one. I want a case to evaluate.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:50 GMT
#1176
On September 14 2013 06:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yeah Pandain is either town or really good scum. I don't trust his read on kush / OP however.
SnB how am i OMGUSing?

You didn't start thinking I was scum until I posted this


On September 13 2013 03:18 strongandbig wrote:
Hey guys

Posting from phone in class

Posting notes:
+ Show Spoiler +


Partner wants to know if I have a scum read on koshi

I don't like pandaman's role name reasoning. No reason hosts can't mix up the roles or give scum safe fake claims. Also from his post his opinions are basically easy ones - kush needs to straighten up. No lurking. Super scummy opening post IMO.

Then in his next post grack makes a decent attack but twists pandaman's argument - he didn't say lynch grack cause he's bad. He said lunch grack cause he's noncommittal.

Ppl talking about me finding debears smurf slip as coach. I clicked profile and last posts on his account. Not very hard to do.

I like Ryan's first four posts/entry into the thread. Okay wait maybe not - rayne is quibbling about old partners questions with koshi but asking about stupid things...

Rayen says that good karma looks good about the early day 1 quarrel - wtf where did this come from...

Ryan's reasons for saying that grack is scum are also terrible. And he keeps going on about panda in being better than old partner but they just feel completely different...

Anyway non rayne notes.

Fracks case on blubbdavod interesting . Go reread.

Wtf is up with snoman yelling about onegu



Here's the thing with Ryan. He argues and gets in people's faces and posts a million times as either alignment. The biggest difference is when he's scum he argues about things that don't matter and don't move the town forward, but when he's town he actually pushes on points that are important. Just compare his scum filter from game of thrones and compare that to his town filter from aperture 2, the difference is obvious.

My first reaction is "this is scum Ryan". He's arguing a lot about old partners questions from early in the game but he's finding quibbles and there's no way what koshi thinks of those questions is remotely worth the amount of text Ryan puts in. Ditto for the arguing about whether grack could really have changed his mind for the reasons he said.

I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.

One other thing - I think panda in is scum. His post was that bad and opening posts are inportant. He had only easy scum opinions - lunch kush, lurkers bad - in that post. plus he has obviously bad reasoning on role names and bad justification for his town reads on me, va, and gk. like, what townie sees someone whose only comment on the main issues in the thread was "that's silly" and says "oh yes that guy is town, the whole thread really was a distraction." Plus I don't think vayne was moving the thread forward as much as shouting at people/being aggro, and it was really easy for me to click on papasmirf's profile button. None of those strike me as townie reasons for townreads.

Right now I want to lynch pandaman's. however, before I vote I want to reread the blurb case as well.

Anyway I have a problem set due tmo so I'm probably not gonna be voting until tomorrow morning.



And your initial reason for calling me scum was that you disagreed with my case. I would clearly not have come to your attention at all if I hadn't made an attack on you.

Everything you have said against me since then has been tunneling, misinterpreting and overstating aspects of my posts based on the either intentional (if you are scum) or subconscious (if you are town) preconceived decision that I'm scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:51 GMT
#1177
Look people in thread vote zealos. We can still make it happen
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:53 GMT
#1180
Pandaind come on vote zealos. Kush isn't happening, people either have town reads on him or are on OP.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:53 GMT
#1183
Pandain if its between old partner and zealos why not vote zwalos
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 13 2013 21:54 GMT
#1186
On September 14 2013 06:53 Pandain wrote:
I am more inclined to have someone vig Zealous instead.

We don't know of we have vigs. And you want that even if it means op gets lunched?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 219
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 73
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Sea.KH 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1474
420jenkins457
Fuzer 120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3546
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu791
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1004
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord462
byalli399
Livibee245
ArmadaUGS215
Hui .189
KnowMe116
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude23
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick788
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2843
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.