• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9395 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:52 GMT
#4062
On September 26 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.

Okay i get you. We need Pandain here though. I know he just posted in the other game he is in.

Pandain, wanna kill Oatsmaster?


like I said earlier my problem here is that killing oats essentially does nothing. both of you are still convinced that grack cannot be scum so its the same fucking thing tomorrow and im going crazy enough with this one phase.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:53 GMT
#4065
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.


Voting for rayn makes me scum unless really bastard hosting. 2 shot vig is only possible with a doctor, rayn is not scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:55 GMT
#4068
On September 26 2013 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.

Okay i get you. We need Pandain here though. I know he just posted in the other game he is in.

Pandain, wanna kill Oatsmaster?


like I said earlier my problem here is that killing oats essentially does nothing. both of you are still convinced that grack cannot be scum so its the same fucking thing tomorrow and im going crazy enough with this one phase.

If we kill scum now you can be sure i will look at everything the remaining two people have done throughout the game, and cross-reference their actions/interactions to flipped scum.


alright I can live with that. I will do anything I can tomorrow to make sure that you know I'm town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:59 GMT
#4077
On September 26 2013 02:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I really want to go to sleep.

Vayne, who thinks you are town? ME!.
Who wants to mislynch people? SCUM.
Therefore Im not scum. Or Im scum with you. Right? So vote for rayn.


Voting for rayn makes me scum unless really bastard hosting. 2 shot vig is only possible with a doctor, rayn is not scum.

So that means you are scum.

YOU SEE THE PROBLEM I HAVE HERE?

One way, mechanics says that its unlikely.
Another way, my reads say that you and Grack arent scum.

Those are the 2 possible scumteams.

Vayne/Grack
Rayn/Pandain.

So which one should I vote for Vayne?


the setup wouldn't make any sense if rayn was scum and I don't see him making that big case on his partner day 1.

you guys are actually mirror images in a way

rayn = voted for OP and provided reasoning

oats = voted for OP, little to no reasoning

pandain = resisted OP lynch, provided reasoning

grack = resisted OP lynch, providing little to no reasoning.

see the problem here?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:02 GMT
#4080
On September 26 2013 03:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:59 Pandain wrote:
My computer died. I would love to lynch oats. I agree he is not contributing and content to let lurk.

What?


yea this is pretty suspicious, you are lurking far more then oats. time to contribute so I can actually get a read on you before this lynch is over. please say something of substance pandain.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:04 GMT
#4082
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#4087
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#4089
On September 26 2013 03:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats and Vayne, why do you need to get a read on Pandain to lynch scum?


because he is the weak point of your team. So far you have just been speaking for both of you for a long time, it's hard to figure out if you are the scumteam when the better player is doing all the leg work.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:14 GMT
#4092
On September 26 2013 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vayne what do you think of my statement above?


what you said is fact, if you are town then those are the 2 scumteams available to you. The problem I have is I know I'm town and you/grack look a lot worse to me than rayn and pandain looks the worst with his lurking and saying others are lurking. I want him to post his opinions

Ahaha.
But if Im scum, I would just continue voting for you and sleep right? And act more normal because I already know what I need to do to win the game.

You see, I must be town because I dont want to kill you.


I don't agree since as you just saw the vote can change while you go to sleep. but yes its annoying since it pretty much looks like this

rayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oats > grack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pandain

so who is the scum, the super townie medic and useless lurker or the two people in the middle? From my perspective this setup makes more sense with the medic. If you and me are both town I will be pretty pissed.

No, think of it like if you are in the position im in, but scum.
So you are scum.
So Oats has 4 votes on him, including yours.
You know Oats is town.

Instead, you decide to try and yolo lynch the town medic.

It sounds really bad right? Yeah. Thats why Im town.


Im not really following, how is lynching the town medic good? for me to consider voting rayn you would have to have like a really glaring reason/case like when I showed the hole in his logic with the vig thing. if you can find him lying about something really important I would believe you more. Doesn't look like we're going to get any pandain contribution which is annoying.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:20 GMT
#4097
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:30 GMT
#4102
On September 26 2013 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
but then you are assuming that im a complete idiot oats, which is true sometimes, but do you know how dumb I would look to lose game for town because I kill our medic? Just because its "stupid" or "impossible" play doesn't make it town.

Im not assuming you are a complete idiot.
What is going on here?

Look, either you vote for me or vote for rayn.
I already outlined the reasons that I cant ever be scum.
So means that you should vote for Rayn.


You should be telling why i am scum and not why you are town, because you can't possibly give reasons why you are town over me.

And you can also not say by process of elimination because if you do i will hammer you to the ground. So why am i scum?

I dont need to convince you.

I can say by Process of elimination.

Its by Process of elimination.


you need to give some reasoning though of like some big mistake rayn made or something. I can't just vote for him because you say so? that is playing to lose
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:33 GMT
#4107
http://gma.yahoo.com/internet-sensation-papa-smurf-dies-other-blue-people-153011987--abc-news-health.html

RIP debears.

if there isn't a case oats why would I vote for him? I do not think you are more townie then rayn. as I stated already I think rayn is the towniest, with pandain being the least townie.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:37 GMT
#4115
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:41 GMT
#4118
On September 26 2013 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

What does me being a doctor have to do with my alignment?
Is it the only reason you think i am town?


you missed my earlier post.

rayn/pandain = giving analysis/reasons on why they voted/didn't vote for OP

oats/grack = not giving analysis reasons for voting/not voting OP

who do you think is townier rayn?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:42 GMT
#4119
On September 26 2013 03:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You want to lynch Pandain?
I can lynch Pandain too.


yea I would lynch pandain right now in a heartbeat if he wasn't attached to rayn, so he's lucky for that cuz he hasn't done shit since day 1.

you have to prove to me somehow that there is only a parity cop/mason/veteran vs roleblock/godfather/vig...that doesnt make sense to me

Setup is Setup.
I cant prove what I dont know.

What I do probably know, is that I think Grack is town, and therefore Rayn and Pandain is scum.
ITs that simple.
Everything revolves around my read on Grack.


and I think it is more likely that you and grack are scum together so you can see why your read on grack is meaningless to me? you need to show me why rayn is scum, not why your connective partner is town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:50 GMT
#4128
I don't care about lynching grackaroni or oats, either works. either way we win when they are both dead, end of story
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:53 GMT
#4134
On September 26 2013 03:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok I cant take this.
Im sleeping.

Vayne, think about this. If you think that one of the players in the game is way more scummy than the rest of the players, it means that his partner is scum. No matter what right?

So please. Think about it, If you think pandain is super scum, then Rayn MUST BE SCUM RIGHT? So vote for Rayn.
LAST PLEA.

PLEASE VAYNE. LETS WIN!. PKEASEE


no dude its quite the opposite. Scum is as strong as their strongest player and town is as weak as their weakest player.

So either you show me why rayn is the super strong scum player or I just think pandain is our terrible town player and rayn as medic is our best town player.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:56 GMT
#4137
On September 26 2013 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For once, Oats, if you are town. Look at what has happened at this phase and think objectively.
If you are town put your vote on Grackaroni.


he's not going to vote his partner lol, this pretty much solidifies it for me. Our job here is done. he only wants to lynch me or you.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 18:56 GMT
#4138
On September 26 2013 03:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
I like this circular logic.

But I got it first., And I explained it better. Therefore Im town.

Rayn is trying any means to not lynch his scumteam. Think about it Vayne.
At the start of the cycle, he wanted to lynch you.
Then he wanted to lynch me. Now he wants to lynch Grack.
All to find someone that the last townie would sheep. Cause scum needs 1 townie to vote with him.

That makes Rayn scum. I called everyone scum except me. That means Im town.




ok nevermind this kind of makes sense. rayn why are you trying to just vote for anyone at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 19:03 GMT
#4146
On September 26 2013 04:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 03:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oats are you seriously unable to see the town!motivation of my actions this phase?
Come on.. you are not this bad.

no im not able to see the town!motivation of your actions.

Im gone.

Vayne make the right call bby.




alright im gonna read day 1 again and try to see if its a bus case or town case. rayn has been trying to figure out the game this whole time though (although he has tunneled me for a while and im still alive) so that will probably tell me the most.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 717
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
CosmosSc2 39
Railgan 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50127
Shuttle 7783
FanTaSy 1636
BeSt 612
Horang2 504
Soma 149
Last 131
Sexy 124
Zeus 114
Pusan 109
[ Show more ]
Mind 92
Hyun 90
ggaemo 77
hero 69
Sea.KH 68
Killer 61
Aegong 46
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 27
NaDa 18
JYJ 16
zelot 15
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3524
qojqva1859
Dendi1231
XcaliburYe259
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m3747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor736
Liquid`Hasu657
Other Games
B2W.Neo860
Beastyqt562
byalli397
Mlord393
Livibee219
Hui .180
ArmadaUGS101
Mew2King70
QueenE51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3297
Other Games
• WagamamaTV80
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h
BSL Open Qualifier
5h
Replay Cast
9h
Afreeca Starleague
20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.